Favorite husbando/waifu from Awakening (3,100/1,400 votes!) Owain/Tharja leading, Chrom/Lucina runner up. [Final Round: Owain and Tharja face off!]

ElissaSlayer

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite of the top 3?

• Owain
    • Chrom
    • Lon'qu
  2. 2. Who is your favorite of the top 3?

• Tharja
    • Lucina
    • Cordelia

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story of my MU:

Siggy wins over Basilio by beating him in arm wrestling, becomes ruler of Ferox, and wins over the people with her +4 str modifier the end

I generally draw her pretty buff

(Lumi since when do you not draw people really buff)

I'm surprised Chrom isn't leading by like 498753498759438743 votes. Now, Lon'qu and Gaius, I'm not surprised to see in the top 5. But Owain? ...never would I have guessed :O

Wow really? Most places where the poll has been posted everyone is surprised Owain doesn't have like 50% of the votes. I also expected Owain to be leading by more too.

Wow really? Most places where the poll has been posted everyone is surprised Owain doesn't have like 50% of the votes. I also expected Owain to be leading by more too.

hehe I don't usually check pairing stuff and I haven't really checked any polls. Wow, Owain...need to get a better look at him.

Man Owain sure is leading.

Honestly I thought Chrom would be 254674676545348769 votes away from everyone. o3o

In all my runs so far though, I always marry Gaius. Suuuure, he's not the best at first, but with a bit pushing, he's great.

His def still makes me cry regardless

Stat aside, he's pretty sweet. Tee hee.

Man Owain sure is leading.

Honestly I thought Chrom would be 254674676545348769 votes away from everyone. o3o

In all my runs so far though, I always marry Gaius. Suuuure, he's not the best at first, but with a bit pushing, he's great.

His def still makes me cry regardless

Stat aside, he's pretty sweet. Tee hee.

He isn't really that ahead by much. Only 3%. Vote wise I guess he is ahead by quite a bit (47 votes) but in perspective that is still a small lead. I will admit though that Owain and Chrom are WAY ahead of everyone else

Everyone has these awesome headcanon stories for their My Unit and waifu/husbando, and here I am thinking "well maeve is 26 to ricken's 13, their love is totally real". 8U; It's an insane age difference, but that's why I like it. I guess they could have a hard time being together, people might call Maeve a pedo and a shotacon behind her back, but she wouldn't care. Hey, if Ricken marries the army's valued tactician, that would be more than enough to restore his family's name. 8U

Plus, if 13-16 year old girls could marry 20+ year old men, why shouldn't the reverse be true for 13-16 year old boys with 20+ year old women. At this point, I suppose I can at least reassure everyone that Maeve and Ricken wouldn't, well, "consummate" their marriage until Ricken is at least 18.

BTW, Maeve looks like my current icon, only with pale blonde hair and the "Type 5" eyes. 8U

Edited by Faye

Virion/Avatar. I love how he keeps kicking my ass at cyvasse that game but owns up to Avatar having the better mind for strategy. So my little headcanon is that those two end up collaborating on ass kicking strategies and this is how Avatar wins over Rosanne and gets Virion's lands and integrity back. :B

Donnel.

He's a nice guy and he always likes to have fun. He'd make a great husband for Tharja as he needs some darkness in his life to learn a better experience.

And that he passes Apititude upon his children.

The results honestly don't surprise me. Chrom, Owain, and Lucina are the most popular characters from the game, so it is to be expected.

I am however pleasantly surprised with Brady already nearing 100 votes and 8/24th place isn't too shabby either