Favorite husbando/waifu from Awakening (3,100/1,400 votes!) Owain/Tharja leading, Chrom/Lucina runner up. [Final Round: Owain and Tharja face off!]

ElissaSlayer

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite of the top 3?

• Owain
    • Chrom
    • Lon'qu
  2. 2. Who is your favorite of the top 3?

• Tharja
    • Lucina
    • Cordelia

I actually had a weird timing thing where their A support came immediately after Chrom's C support with Frederick (ie, a chapter unlocks the C support with Frederick then a skirmish unlocked the A support with Avatar) and it surprisingly made a little more sense then to me. Going from seeing your leader naked on a poster to seeing him actually naked was likely going to snap SOMETHING.

That... that's perfect. That's so perfect, ohmygosh.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, if they just had a specific bathing tent, everything could have been avoided (Female Avatar was either in her own tent or the strategy tent; I forgot which one, and Chrom was bathing in the WEAPONS TENT of all places...). Then again, it might've invited peeping toms like Vaike into the picture (see Vaike/Male Avatar support).

And yeah, Fred/Chrom C support to that is perfect timing!

Honestly, if they just had a specific bathing tent, everything could have been avoided (Female Avatar was either in her own tent or the strategy tent; I forgot which one, and Chrom was bathing in the WEAPONS TENT of all places...). Then again, it might've invited peeping toms like Vaike into the picture (see Vaike/Male Avatar support).

And yeah, Fred/Chrom C support to that is perfect timing!

Was it really Chrom taking a bath in the weapons tent or Female Avatar not quite remembering where it was and getting confused? I always thought it was the latter. (But i do think there ARE bathing tents. At least, I vaguely remember the localized version mentioning that, and Chrom just not realizing it was their bathing tent)

That... that's perfect. That's so perfect, ohmygosh.

Doesn't it? Haha! Which is now why it always happen this way in my headcanon.

Voted for Stahl since he's a nice guy and I had female avatar marry him though I've only played as female avatar once. I'll cover Chrom on my next playthrough.

That S-support with Stahl was amazing. [/nods]

It was cute and funny. ^^ But I always liked their supports as friends better for some reason. Maybe it's because I felt that some of Stahl's others were better. (though he has a lot of good ones...)

What Vash said. It was the second S support I got and to this day it's my favourite one alongside InigoxLucina and Lon'quxNowi. Stahl will forever be my waifu

I'd actually like to make a comic someday about Freddy, my Avatar, and Chrom... Where Frederick, who's already married to Kelli, ends up finding out that Chrom walked in on her while she was bathing. And Frederick... He's pissed. lol

Frederick: I've served you for YEARS, and you repay me by peeping in on MY WIFE while she's BATHING?! HOW COULD YOU?!

Chrom: *nervously* I-It wasn't peeping! I swear! I didn't mean to--

Frederick: Then explain letting HER walk in on YOU! Prove to me that you're not trying to steal her!

Chrom: *falls over from Frederick eyeing him angrily* Um, well... I-I'm not, honest!

Kelli: *more of a plea* Frederick, please! It was just an accident! Both incidents were. You don't have to get so rough!

Frederick: Well, it better not happen again! I've got my eye on you, milord.

Hehe, add to that the fact that Chrom had hidden unrequited feelings for Kelli in my headcanon, and you get a very embarrassed prince here. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I'd actually like to make a comic someday about Freddy, my Avatar, and Chrom... Where Frederick, who's already married to Kelli, ends up finding out that Chrom walked in on her while she was bathing. And Frederick... He's pissed. lol

Frederick: I've served you for YEARS, and you repay me by peeping in on MY WIFE while she's BATHING?! HOW COULD YOU?!

Chrom: *nervously* I-It wasn't peeping! I swear! I didn't mean to--

Frederick: Then explain letting HER walk in on YOU! Prove to me that you're not trying to steal her!

Chrom: *falls over from Frederick eyeing him angrily* Um, well... I-I'm not, honest!

Kelli: *more of a plea* Frederick, please! It was just an accident! Both incidents were. You don't have to get so rough!

Frederick: Well, it better not happen again! I've got my eye on you, milord.

Hehe, add to that the fact that Chrom had hidden unrequited feelings for Kelli in my headcanon, and you get a very embarrassed prince here. lol

Oh, LOL.

Oh, does he? Interesting. That's like, the complete opposite of mine. Silvie's the one with the hidden feelings (until of course, Henry grabs those feelings and punts them away). They do slip up once though...

[spoiler=Kind of spoils an important endgame decision]Because Chrom's trying to keep her from sacrificing her life to end Grima. So he pulls the "You wouldn't stay for my sake?" card. So manipulative~

Oh, LOL.

Oh, does he? Interesting. That's like, the complete opposite of mine. Silvie's the one with the hidden feelings (until of course, Henry grabs those feelings and punts them away). They do slip up once though...

[spoiler=Kind of spoils an important endgame decision]Because Chrom's trying to keep her from sacrificing her life to end Grima. So he pulls the "You wouldn't stay for my sake?" card. So manipulative~

Ouch, harsh. Haha! I like it~

Oh, LOL.

Yup. But Kelli never had any feelings for Chrom at all. She was always in love with Frederick, leaving poor Chrom heartbroken (in secret) when they get engaged. Chrom gets over his pain gradually, though, due to meeting Olivia as well as just plain beginning to feel like Frederick and Kelli were meant to be together after all, and he just wants to see them happy.

Oh, my Chrom marries Olivia too. Let's just say Silvia is NOT happy about this.

Silvia: Hey Lon'qu! Anything new today?

Lon'qu: Tch. Not much, save a wedding invitation.

Silvia: Really? Who is it this time?

Lon'qu: Just Chrom and Olivia.

Silvia: Oh, cool, I was expecting... ... What.

Lon'qu: Chrom's marrying the dancer who accompanied us after...

Silvia: ... ... ...

Lon'qu: ... There's potatoes in the pantry, if you wish to stab them.

Silvia: [/grumbles]

Lon'qu: [/about two hours later] It seems you've not only stabbed them, but peeled them and diced them into small pieces.

Silvia: ... ... Y-Yes.

Lon'qu: You must be furious.

Silvia: N-no kidding.

My FeMUs have gone--

Chrom (Speed Lunatic clear. I really don't like regular Lunatic.)

Gerome (Kekekeke... 71 STR Morgan)

Priam (Kei got shipped like a FedEx box, but ultimately wound up with Scion of Ike [Cause Spotpassh Six])

..Next one is going Laurent. (Must deal epic damagezz)

Might do another FeMU file with Chrom!Inigo as husband. Simply to do what the rest of my FeMU files have, and that's marry Morgan/Lucina. [i did do Morgan Harem on Kei's file. I've actually got a preference for Male Morgan(as much as I ship Morgan/Everyone)-- namely, Him/Lucina.] ...and laugh at the bugs take two.

I will say my favorites are Priam and Laurent.

And Yarne is officially a creeper.

Edited by Airship Canon

My Avatar headcanon is that Seraphina and Chrom had hidden feelings for each other the whole time; they only get their feelings out in the open once her twin brother Micah, the other tactician, finally goes against his better judgement and gets them together because he just can't stand the UST at all. For him, its even worse than entertaining the idea of his best bro fooling around with his sis. Of course, this is all going on while she also harbors an attraction to Lon'qu, but that goes out the window once she helps Lissa get together with him.

Now, while technically Seraphina doesn't, I, the player, have an unsolved attraction to Inigo; the only thing that would keep me from making a move is an enraged and overprotective tsun-tsun Severa. She'd murder me painfully 9 times over.

Fun headcanons are fun!~ ^^

My Avatar headcanon is that Seraphina and Chrom had hidden feelings for each other the whole time; they only get their feelings out in the open once her twin brother Micah, the other tactician, finally goes against his better judgement and gets them together because he just can't stand the UST at all. For him, its even worse than entertaining the idea of his best bro fooling around with his sis. Of course, this is all going on while she also harbors an attraction to Lon'qu, but that goes out the window once she helps Lissa get together with him.

Now, while technically Seraphina doesn't, I, the player, have an unsolved attraction to Inigo; the only thing that would keep me from making a move is an enraged and overprotective tsun-tsun Severa. She'd murder me painfully 9 times over.

My head canon is similar. My Sahra has feelings for Chrom due to him helping her out while in the marketplace of Ylisstol while staying there with her mother and brother (she doesn't lose her memories or anything, she was... err... spare, I guess [is this spoilers?]), which Chrom doesn't really remember because it had been a while back. Chrom has hidden feelings, but has trouble figuring it out until Sparrow (Sahra's big brother and the amnesiac tactician) spells it out for him. Later, Chrom gets him back by teasing him about his future wife (who will be Cordelia, Olivia, Cherche, Lissa, or Sumia depending on when I finalize that...)

In my head canon, Chrom tries to confess before Chapter 9, but is interrupted and then doesn't get back to it until after Chapter 11 due to everything that happens. ^^

My head canon is similar. My Sahra has feelings for Chrom due to him helping her out while in the marketplace of Ylisstol while staying there with her mother and brother (she doesn't lose her memories or anything, she was... err... spare, I guess [is this spoilers?]), which Chrom doesn't really remember because it had been a while back. Chrom has hidden feelings, but has trouble figuring it out until Sparrow (Sahra's big brother and the amnesiac tactician) spells it out for him. Later, Chrom gets him back by teasing him about his future wife (who will be Cordelia, Olivia, Cherche, Lissa, or Sumia depending on when I finalize that...)

In my head canon, Chrom tries to confess before Chapter 9, but is interrupted and then doesn't get back to it until after Chapter 11 due to everything that happens. ^^

Haha, same here, although Micah kept getting teased at the start of the Valm arc since his sister had been married two years and already had a kid while he was yet unmarried, since he's kinda a snarky loner type like, say, Soren. Of course, then he meets Tiki later and falls hard.

And yeah, that's typically the range I imagine for the confession as well! ^_^

Apparently we're talking about headcanons again?

My headcanon: Robin and Miriel end up being best friends, don't actually realize feelings for each other until Laurent and Morgan are like "hai we're your kids". Probably would've ended up together regardless but would have taken way longer. Robin thinks that Chrom is a bit of a dunce, despite being grateful to him.

Iona, Robin's half-sister who is recruited in chapter 7, gets along with everyone pretty well, but she finds everyone rather boring and predictable/readable. When Henry is recruited they take some time to interact and eventually develop feelings for each other.

As is quite clear, I have no love for overly drawn out romantic tensions and stuff. Perhaps it's my own personality of "if you have something to say it, just say it," but when I have to write romance stuff for my characters, the part that they usually get caught up on is realizing their own feelings and admitting/coming to terms with it. Confessing is the easy part.

As is quite clear, I have no love for overly drawn out romantic tensions and stuff. Perhaps it's my own personality of "if you have something to say it, just say it," but when I have to write romance stuff for my characters, the part that they usually get caught up on is realizing their own feelings and admitting/coming to terms with it. Confessing is the easy part.

I like both ways, depending on how well it's written. But I agree that most times when I right, the part that comes longest is the realization and coming to terms with feelings, for a variety of reasons.

And yeah, we switched to headcanons again somehow. ^^;

Yes, they are! I've also decided to write Morgan being born a premie in the timeline we play in, explaining why he looks a bit young and is a bit short. (although my Avatar looks young for her age too, which is 22 like me...lol) It's due to an unfortunate accident that occurs while Kelli is just barely in her final month of pregnancy and forces her into premature labor. That accident being an attack from some enemies and Frederick has to rush her to the nearest clinic if either his wife, his unborn child, or both are to survive. Yeah, I love causing some trouble. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I like both ways, depending on how well it's written. But I agree that most times when I right, the part that comes longest is the realization and coming to terms with feelings, for a variety of reasons.

And yeah, we switched to headcanons again somehow. ^^;

Well, I have very little personal experience with all this love stuff, so I base these things on what I have seen from people and what I would do. I've found that once I could admit to myself that the feelings were there and having them is nothing to be ashamed of, telling the person was quite easy.

It also depends on how I imagine my characters' personalities to be, and I am a writer so I have a lot of characters with different personalities. A character who is more of a "romantic" or a shy person without a lot of self-confidence is more likely to have feelings that he or she can't tell, whereas a character who is more comfortable himself or herself, accepts rejection as a part of life, and just has the mental strength to deal with these kind of things is more likely to just tell it straight.

Just so happens that Robin and Iona are based on two of my IRL friends, one of whom does not particularly like being caught up with feelings and doesn't worry about relationships, and another one who is really good at reading people but not in a hurry to get into a relationship or anything.

Well, I have very little personal experience with all this love stuff, so I base these things on what I have seen from people and what I would do. I've found that once I could admit to myself that the feelings were there and having them is nothing to be ashamed of, telling the person was quite easy.

It also depends on how I imagine my characters' personalities to be, and I am a writer so I have a lot of characters with different personalities. A character who is more of a "romantic" or a shy person without a lot of self-confidence is more likely to have feelings that he or she can't tell, whereas a character who is more comfortable himself or herself, accepts rejection as a part of life, and just has the mental strength to deal with these kind of things is more likely to just tell it straight.

Just so happens that Robin and Iona are based on two of my IRL friends, one of whom does not particularly like being caught up with feelings and doesn't worry about relationships, and another one who is really good at reading people but not in a hurry to get into a relationship or anything.

Makes a lot of sense. ^^