FE13 thief only run

Phantom037

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave the boots to Anna; now, with the boots, movement +1, and Garrett's movement +1 pair up bonus, she now has 11 movement and physic staff usage.

Assassins do NOT give movement as a pair up unit. Tricksters do.

Reason as to why I haven't updated in a while: lava levels are stupid and pokemon x and y are awesome.

[spoiler=chapter 18]Quite a bit happened as a result of this chapter. First of all, I realized that Olivia was just sitting there, twiddling her thumbs while Vaike had no pair up partner. I realized that Anna would probably be the first to cap her levels because of my refusal to use Garrett, and without speed boosts, Kellam can only chip. As I mentioned before, I hate this level, and the fact that at one point Gaius, Vaike, and Kellam were stuck on a lava section trying to kill a spear paladin and my true enemy, rexcalibur, made me want to kill Yen'fay even more. As what will probably be a recurring theme, I let Kellam get the kill after chipping him down with Vaike. What made me restart the level so many times was either Vaike getting swarmed by griffons (the C sword rank...it burns...) or a counter warrior getting the best of Lon'qu. Thankfully, I resolved both of these with actual strategy instead of RNG spam. I also realized that I may have bit off more than what I can chew, but the newly appeared Yarne paralouge might be the boost I need.