An Introduction

Liberty

Hello, everyone!

My name is Liberty, and I have just joined the Serenes Forest forum. I have been a fan of Fire Emblem for a few years, but I haven't played that many of them. I'm a 14 year old male, and I'm from the United States. I greatly enjoy writing, especially screenplays. I am interested in film and video games, and believe that the addition of visuals and audio to storytelling is very helpful. My favorite video game is Ghost Trick, and I like the visual novel genre, along with the action, adventure, and RPG genres. I love to act, and have been doing it for a long time. I like a few anime, such as Death Note and Steins;Gate. I am in Latin I, and took German for five years a while ago. I'd call myself creative and I try to be friendly and not insult others. On the other hand though, I can be pretty sarcastic and sometimes it is difficult for me to make decisions.

Well, now that I've introduced myself, I look forward to meeting everyone! :^_^:

Welcome, welcome~

I really hope you enjoy it here; I certainly do.

And is it just me, or does it seem like after Awakening was released, a lot of young(-er) members joined SF??? The forums must've been stagnating after a long period of time in which no large-scale Fire Emblem games were released... WELL, at least it's "rejuvenating." Sorta.

Not that I'm old or anything...

Welcome. Good to see other young members joining the forum.

BUT YOU'RE YOUNG, TOO!!!

Same age as Liberty, in fact. -_-'

Oh wait, you said "other" young members, implying that you're young, too. My bad.

Edited by Fruit Ninja

Welcome to the Forest!

It feels weird being the older person in this situation for once, especially since I don't look my age at all; I'm a girl who just entered her twenties, and I'm not even five feet (I'm 4"11)... XD

Sorin: Oh, really? Wow. xD

Not many people our age are this tall.

Silver Lightning: Thanks! Sometimes I wish I were shorter, as I have some back problems xP

Edited by Liberty