The only thing I hate about Twilight

Junkhead

The thing that I hate most about the Twilight movies is Kristen Stewart and her acting (if you could even call it that).

I don't want to even imagine the amount of money she made from just sitting through five movies with a blank expression while reciting her lines in the most robotic and bored tone possible.

I've never seen nor watched any Twilight so I have nothing to say on the matter, except...

Twilight movies with FE music would make too much sense, mirite?

we need to get the castlevania symphony soundtrack to truly accentuate the badassness of the films. the original scores just don't do those movies justice.

I've never seen nor watched any Twilight so I have nothing to say on the matter, except...

Twilight movies with FE music would make too much sense, mirite?

Depends, which FE songs? I am not exactly a fan of FE music. It's just there in the backround, mostly.

You only hate one thing about Twilight?

Are you trying to be the next Gandhi or something?

I had to look 'Gandhi' up so I could remind myself who you're referring to. Turns out I didn't really know in the first place.

Fixed.

lolno

The music is terrible. It's so awkward and calm.

why was this discussed again?

clearly twilight sucks in everything, ends of story

It's not a discussion...

The thing that I hate most about the Twilight movies is Kristen Stewart and her acting (if you could even call it that).

I don't want to even imagine the amount of money she made from just sitting through five movies with a blank expression while reciting her lines in the most robotic and bored tone possible.

I don't know what "good" or "bad" acting is, I just sort of go with it. I never really minded her in particular...wasn't her character supposed to be like that, anyway?

Honestly it's not kstew's fault Bella's just an awful character as are pretty much everyone else in the cast

I liked her in Snow White and the Huntsman anyway

Twilight is awful because it glorifies abusive relationships and nobody had a personality

I don't know what "good" or "bad" acting is, I just sort of go with it. I never really minded her in particular...wasn't her character supposed to be like that, anyway?

Not exactly. I mean, Bella wasn't supposed to be emotionless and flat. She wasn't like that in the books. I read all of them

For example, when Bella was supposed to be trying to seduce Jacob into telling her about the werewolf and vampire legend she was actually supposed to come off as charming, but instead she came off as a blank toned man voice thing in the movie that didn't even seem flirtatious in the least bit.

I can probably list about ten examples per movie at least if I tried.

I honestly agree with this popular meme about her:

39310ed4adb847e38019ef001a178c23.jpg

acting can't fix a bad script

Twilight is awful because it glorifies abusive relationships and nobody had a personality

those things aren't the mark of a bad story

Not exactly. I mean, Bella wasn't supposed to be emotionless and flat. She wasn't like that in the books. I read all of them

how do i red buk

If Kristen Stewart and Keanu Reeves had a child, that child would not only be unable to chance its facial expression, it would require the devouring of other human's facial expressions in order to sustain its constant need for depressing smooth jazz music.

That kid would be the world champion of Poker.

Edited by Frosty Fire Sage

that's the only thing you hate about it

really

literally the only thing you hate about Twilight

okay

okay, man, that's cool

opinions, I guess

yeah

Edited by Esme