I'm on the nomination list to be the Junior Homecoming king at my school.

ZemZem

When I was in high school, one of my friends actually made it to the top 10 or something in the nomination list for Senior Prom king. I was kind of concerned because, well, my friends and I are NOT popular and my friend was picked on a lot in high school. (Plus I heard a rumor about how people were going to embarrass him on stage if he won or something.)

Turns out that the people who won senior prom (and one other senior dance, I don't remember which one) were all my classmates, who were really smart and stuff. YEAR OF THE SMART PEOPLE.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if I write a script to change your name permanently based on your User ID? What then?

By user ID, do you mean my member number? Because I already went by the name L1049, which was based on the plane but turned out to be my member number as well.

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES FOR TA'VEREN

By user ID, do you mean my member number? Because I already went by the name L1049, which was based on the plane but turned out to be my member number as well.

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES FOR TA'VEREN

Synchronicity.

Yes.