FE64

I thought this was just a really bad looking GameCube game ._. At least, that's what I remember when the pics came out back at FESS1. And Seima (FE8) was announced after Souen (FE9), making them switched around for a time until release :3

I still want a lord, or any character, with Paris for a name :E Ike so should have kept that.

Edited by Celice

I thought this was just a really bad looking GameCube game ._. At least, that's what I remember when the pics came out back at FESS1. And Seima (FE8) was announced after Souen (FE9), making them switched around for a time until release :3

I still want a lord, or any character, with Paris for a name :E Ike so should have kept that.

I actually remember that as well. It did look pretty terrible when revealed.

I remember seeing pics of FE64 on FESS, however the name wasn't Trail of the Blue Flames, but Maiden of the Dark. I also remember the pics showing Klein, however he had silver hair and the sprites looked more like Thracia 776.

I actually remember that as well. It did look pretty terrible when revealed.

I remember seeing pics of FE64 on FESS, however the name wasn't Trail of the Blue Flames, but Maiden of the Dark. I also remember the pics showing Klein, however he had silver hair and the sprites looked more like Thracia 776.

Maiden of the Dark......?

sounds like Micaiah to me.

XD

Maiden of the Dark was FE6's old name.

People were speculating that FE64 went on to become FE6, but in truth I don't anyone knows anything about FE64.

oi! that makes sense, now that i think about it.