• Four
  2. 2. Are u currently learning one?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can speak about 5 words of the arabic language. Anabehebac= I love you Habiby- My love. If you are arabic too your family probably says that. I am currently learning spanish. Is Jap. hard?

IMO Not at all. Kanji is a bitch but thats it. Oh and TE form.............I got F's on all of those tests for two quarters...........

lets see... i speak english of course

Spanish, but due to scheduling conflicts i can't take it this year. >.<

I also know a tiny bit of japanese, too bad my school doesn't offer that as a course.

Other languages i know include: TI-83+ BASIC, HTML, PHP, Javascript, CSS, some basic syntax of C, mIRC scripting... oh wait those are computer languages. XD

IMO Not at all. Kanji is a bitch but thats it. Oh and TE form.............I got F's on all of those tests for two quarters...........

I gonna learn Jap. in college. Thanks MaSu you helped me make a life descision :D

I'm still going to learn it but, to me learning Spanish is a little pointless mainly because there are so many Hispanic people learning English instead. Statisicaly though Spanish is the 2nd most important language to know in America.

Edited by FEFL

Well, I'm Canadian, so I'm learning French. I mean, it's not mandatory or anything, but it's useful to know since it's our second language.

So yeah. I speak english, am learning french, and understand random words in japanese. XD

Well, I'm Canadian, so I'm learning French. I mean, it's not mandatory or anything, but it's useful to know since it's our second language.

So yeah. I speak english, am learning french, and understand random words in japanese. XD

Oh yeah, I understand too. Because of anime, but mostly because of playing fighting games (especially KoF). I know lots of individual words and phrases now...

Being Welsh, stereotypical people would assume that I know how to speak Welsh, but the fact is, only a minority of Welsh people can speak Welsh, the majority are mainly English-speaking. I'm in the majority. And I'm currently not learning a language, but I plan to learn Japanese, because I'm not staying in the UK for the rest of my life.

Really? I'm Canadian too, and French it mandatory. :X

Xian zai wo zi dao kiryn, fireman he torifae dou hui shuo zhong wen. Zai serenes sen lin li hai you sei hui suo na?

Wo lao ba ping she he juan she gai hun le :P

I gotta tell you something... I don't like being made fun of :mellow: You may think that it's nothing but I understand what it says Is joking

Really? I'm Canadian too, and French it mandatory. :X

Really? Where I live, French is mandatory throughout all of elementary school, and then for only grade nine in highschool. After grade nine you get to choose whether or not you want to continue. And I had wanted to continue it, so I take it till this very day. XD

Really? Where I live, French is mandatory throughout all of elementary school, and then for only grade nine in highschool. After grade nine you get to choose whether or not you want to continue. And I had wanted to continue it, so I take it till this very day. XD

<_< lucky