Who's your favorite Champion?

Ice Sage

Favorite Champion  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Like most people said, Steven! I can't see why Wallace needed to become champion in Emerald.

Alder's non-battle theme wins lots of points. So melodic~! Actually, I like all the champions except for Lance. I don't know why, but I found that guy boring.

Blue because he's the best one

shots fired

also I really like Alder because he doesn't fuck around, he's just like "sup I'm Champion" straight up. Blue is the only other person who has an excuse to not be cagey about it because he wasn't Champion at the time

most of them have pretty good music though. I actually don't like Cynthia's that much, which seems to be an unpopular opinion (but i dont care)

Steven, because I think he's sooo handsome and handles a unique type of Pokémon. Cynthia because I love her team and personality. But I had to vote Iris cuz of that theme song! Plus she's so adorable!

Voted Cynthia. Cynthia is a badass goth chick. And a pain to beat (Wallace and Steven aren't AS HARD if you trained your starters well) Steven's cool though.