Is Donnel Worth it?

Siegmund

I dunno almost every context?

Optimization: useless skill. Next

Efficient maximization(or grinding): beside the fact that Donnel is the only one that have it, Paragon is > Apt anyway

Normal PT: Donnel need 9 level and a seal to own stuff

The same can be said for like everybody else. Ot at least to be a bit more subjective, Sumia, Chrom, Sully, Stahl, Miriel, Vaike, Panne

So technically Donnel only selling point is being a good Merc when trained, because the other Merc is MU, and Gregor is terrible(by awakening standard)

• 2 weeks later...

Paralogue one is being a bitch and I'm not sure if recruiting Donnel is really worth it...

Yes he is. He's brilliant once you can get him past lvl 7/8 and has brilliant growth stats thanks to his skill Aptitude.

Don't get him if you're doing lunatic mode though because it really is a pain in the ass on that difficulty

I dunno almost every context?

Optimization: useless skill. Next

Efficient maximization(or grinding): beside the fact that Donnel is the only one that have it, Paragon is > Apt anyway

Normal PT: Donnel need 9 level and a seal to own stuff

The same can be said for like everybody else. Ot at least to be a bit more subjective, Sumia, Chrom, Sully, Stahl, Miriel, Vaike, Panne

So technically Donnel only selling point is being a good Merc when trained, because the other Merc is MU, and Gregor is terrible(by awakening standard)

you forgot "grind like hell" playthrough: while ignoring the fact that if you spend the same time babying someone else they turn out even better!