Banjo Tooie

HowAreYaBud

I've been watching videos on youtube of Banjo Tooie and now I REALLY want to play it. Unfortunately, I lost my copy when I was about 5 or 6. I've been looking for it, but I can't find it. Does anyone know if I could buy this anywhere for a low price?

I've been watching videos on youtube of Banjo Tooie and now I REALLY want to play it. Unfortunately, I lost my copy when I was about 5 or 6. I've been looking for it, but I can't find it. Does anyone know if I could buy this anywhere for a low price?

Ebay maybe or Amazon.

Cheapest would be a garage sale or some thrift stores/pawn shops. Go out for a day, and you'll usually find cool stuff. My brother got Smash Bros., Star Fox 64, and Mario Kart 64 for $5 each a little while ago :/

I personally prefer the first, as it was much more enclosed and more Rare-like, while the second was a lot more on the emphases of exploring and carrying things from world to world. The biggest turn off was that I couldn't get all 10 Jiggies in a single world, but had to return later on in order to get them.

I've never really played the first, I downloaded the ROM once, but for some reason the Emulator wouldn't let me save.

The first one was my first game in which i did and got everything.