• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Worried about what?It's hard to screw up hot chocolate."

​"Well… it's my first time making it. Well, second, but no one was really awake when I tried the first time."

"Hello everyone." Dan had walked into a conversation between Samson, Klotho, and Nathaniel. "What you drinking there?"

*good mood instantly evaporates* ​"…It's hot chocolate." *hands him a cup* "Bye." *walks off*

Edited by Kat

"...I think she's mad that I'm not dead."

(Nah, she just hates Dan's guts, doesn't trust him in the slightest, feels betrayed, AND is horribly confused why the others choose to trust him.)

Edited by Kat

(Nah, she just hates Dan's guts, doesn't trust him in the slightest, feels betrayed, AND is horribly confused why the others choose to trust him.)

(maybe its because she doesn't understand that insanity is a thing? ...i dunno)

(maybe its because she doesn't understand that insanity is a thing? ...i dunno)

(Well, probably part of it is that, yes. …I guess I need to make the amnesiac part more apparent.)

(That said, I'm not really certain if Dan would've won a 'not guilty by reasoning of insanity' case here.)

Edited by Kat

(Well, probably part of it is that, yes. …I guess I need to make the amnesiac part more apparent.)

(That said, I'm not really certain if Dan would've won a 'not guilty by reasoning of insanity' case here.)

true, but i would at least like her to realize that when someone is insane, they aren't entirely in control of their minds and don't make sense of everything in a logical way

true, but i would at least like her to realize that when someone is insane, they aren't entirely in control of their minds and don't make sense of everything in a logical way

(Eventually, maybe. I'm not sure how one goes around learning something like that, especially when they start out with a pretty heavy negative bias against such an idea even exists. Even if she's told, I'm not sure she'd believe it, even if the one telling her is someone she trusts, at this point.)

Yuffie finally left his room, after a day of reclusion. He headed downstairs to find people drinking hot chocolate. "Oooh, looks nice. Hi everyone. Hello Dan."

"Hey, Yuffie. What's up?" Dan was expecting a lecture that surprisingly never came.

"None of you have left for Valm? Shame. Why isn't didn't someone want to talk to me at wellspring..? It breaks my heart."

"Maybe it's because no one cares at this point? Shadowfrost is back, whatever you were up to, I can bet that he can relay it to us." Dan took a sip. "Hmm....a hint of cinnamon, maple syrup...and something else. Along with chocolate, obviously."