Sorin

"Then I shall put on a pot! If you see any of the others, let them know that I'm making some tea."

Will do

*Steps away to find both Crizix and Jack*

Excuse my intrusion, but would either of you care for some tea with us? Brewed by the one and only, Yuffie

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Will do

Excuse my intrusion, but would either of you care for some tea with us? Brewed by the one and only, Yuffie

"Huh? Oh, hello sire...Tea? Sure! I always love a good cup of tea, and Yuffie brews really delicious blends. Though I haven't seen much of him away from the battlefield lately..."

"That thief didn't seem to care much for that cat, so I guess it wasn't hers...I think I would rather have chased the cat, though...Ah, that sounds amazing! Cats must really like you then!"

Jack Taylor grinned, "Ever since I started feeding them, they started flocking around me. That was probably why all the local ally Cats started liking me..." Before he could continue...

Will do

Marth invited him for tea brewed by Yuffie, "Sure, I could go for a cup or two.(I gotta save the good stuff for when the occasion calls for it.)"

After a relaxing tea time, Marth had exited the tent that he resided in. Admittedly, the tea did help in easing his mind, considering the position we're in now. As he went over to the gate of camp, he spotted a few figures in the distance coming forward. Is that....... It is! The figures he saw belonged to were none other than the missing Ace, her sister Alicia, Poly, Dusk, and Micaiah, who decided to go in my stead. He walked over to greet them upon their return. Ace, you're all right! Where did you go?

Ace waved cheerfully upon seeing Marth come out, "Hi Marth, I went to the Garden of Giants to take the test needed to master my powers of Chaos. And I did it! From now on, there's no longer any risk of me slipping into a Berserker rage when in Chaos Mode. The catch is after a while if there isn't enough Chaotic energy on the battlefield, the power of Chaos will start to take my blood instead. Kinda like Kat's Black Magic."

Jack Taylor was coming out after enjoying tea time when he saw his nieces come back, "Heya! Where'd you girls run off to? Did you find a ruined pub?"

Ace had to laugh, "No Uncle Jack, I slipped away to master my powers of Chaos. And I did! Execpt after a while if there isn't enough Chaos to sustain Chaos Mode, Tumultuous Arrangement will take my blood instead."

Alicia giggled, "Silly Uncle Jack, I went out to follow Ace apparently since the line of trees with holes in them was her punching them along the way."

Jack Taylor mock pouted, "Awwwwwwwww. I suppose I'll have to go find one sometime."

Marth was astounded by what she told him. He knew that eventually, she would find a way to control her powers and use them for good. Now that she has, she's one step closer to achieving her goals and other great things...... possibly even outdoing himself with enough time. Nevertheless, he was glad to see that she had finally come to terms with that power. I see. Such a skill can prove to be useful in dire times. I'm proud of you. He then turns over to Micaiah, who had gone along with them. And thank you for looking after them when I couldn't

Micaiah: She smiled from his remark, walked over to him and replied back. It's quite all right actually. I guess you could say that through this task, I've..... made a new friend. Everything that you've told us about them... you weren't kidding Marth.

Marth: But of course. I would never speak of their feats in jest. The future is looking bright in their hands

Micaiah: *giggles* We'll see about that. But for now, I'd like to believe that to be so.

Edited by Hero-King

Sitting by the tent and is still continuing to watch the events from her scepter(crystal ball) as there was not like there was anything else to do and is too embarrassed to dance outside as she is afraid of perverts as she has been around pirates for a long time in the past during the days that she learned how to dance (Especially for them in a slave auction). Ties her long hair ribbon and goes back in her tent and goes to sleep.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• 2 weeks later...

After making the proper preparations, Marth and the Einherjar, accompanied by Hubba, walked just outside of camp at dawn, and over to a cliff side. Before leaving, Marth left a letter pinned to the main tent for everyone to see that said to meet him over at the cliffside for something of great import. At their request, Hubba began chanting incomprehensible words and created a portal into the Outrealms for where everything will take place. Once completed, all of them,save for Marth entered the portal and were sent into different locales. Once there, they geared themselves for the upcoming trials and lay in wait for the Dreamers' arrival. Meanwhile, Marth stood in front of the portal in wait for the Dreamers to come and accept the trials ahead.

Ace arrived at the cliffside, Jack Taylor accompanying her, "Kat leaves, Sis and Poly leave, I just wanna kill this RNG Goddess and go home. Well, maybe this meeting is us setting off to do just that. If not, then I'll go back to finishing this dream all by my self."

Jack Taylor frowned, "Hey! No matter where you go, I'm gonna follow! That's what your mother would have wanted."

Ace perked up a bit, "Yeah. It's kinda lonely traveling by myself, thanks Uncle Jack."

Jack Taylor grinned, "No problem! Now, what is this all about?"

(Oh yeah, this exists)

So much had happened in the last few days. Poly and Alicia left, his relationship with Kat was ever so slowly turning more and more sour and the death of some of his comrades - not to mention Klotho's disappearance - understandably put the Warrior in a foul and dark mood constantly. Truth be told, he just wanted to end this nightmare he and his "friends" lived in once and for all. The Annas had to be stopped, and he he'd stumble to the moon if it was required

Dusk had been sulking in his tent when he overheard a small commotion outside. Stepping out, he noticed Marth, Ace and Jack gathering around what seemed like a portal. "That's..." Dusk started to say, completely confused as to what was happening. "... Someone mind filling me in here?"

Meanwhile...looking outside staring at her mirror to peacefully look at things behind her outside, herself, and moments later...she sees a tent (the main one) having some kind of note on it. She reads it, looks over to the area where the others have gathered around to what seemed like a portal. She goes there to check it out.

Nathaniel approached the portal. He had read the note left by Marth- it had puzzled him a little, and to be honest, he had his suspicions regarding it- but he still walked towards the portal. His father followed behind, a tired expression on his face.

"Oh, yay. More complicated crap, I guess." Nathaniel crossed his arms and stared at the portal, stood rigidly.

"Fascinating." The older man stroked his beard and pretended not to notice Nathaniel's foul mood.

Sorin had just snuck back into camp to see the note on Marth's tent. "It's been awhile..." He said as he looked at his rune to home he received from Light, only to put it in his pocket and proceed slowly and nostalgically to the cliff. 'Why did I come back here? I... Ugh, I'll never know why my mind works how it works, but I...' he thought to himself.