Sorin

​"…You do know that sword has frequently been using in place of something else, right?"

"Dammit, Kat! I have to train her in fighting! Ugh..." Dan's mind flashed back to what he heard in Klotho's room. He felt like his heart was pierced again.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

He smirked at her. "Well... I just did, so..."

"No, no. Twice more."

"Dammit, Kat! I have to train her in fighting! Ugh..." Dan's mind flashed back to what he heard in Klotho's room. He felt like his heart was pierced again.

*almost teases but then notices his face fall* "Dan, if something's bothering you, you need to tell someone as soon as possible. I'm all ears if you need me be, but if you don't feel comfortable, I know someone else will gladly help out."

Edited by Kat

Ace:*entering, holding a cup of coffee* "Looks like Kat's room is the new gathering spot. ...am I interuppting something?"

"Coooooofffffeeeeeee?" Nathaniel walked in holding a jug of coffee.

"Unless you find watching people play with hair amusing then yes, you kinda are" Hearing Wizard's voice, he sighed again. "... What made you so popular lately, Kat?"

"Right..." Walking up to her, he lowered himself slightly and tilted his hair forward a bit, letting all of his free hair flow down the sides of his head

*begins undoing the braid… and subtly gathering strands in for pigtails*

Ace:*entering, holding a cup of coffee* "Looks like Kat's room is the new gathering spot. ...am I interuppting something?"

"No, of course not."

"Coooooofffffeeeeeee?" Nathaniel walked in holding a jug of coffee.

​"Oh… kay then?

"Unless you find watching people play with hair amusing then yes, you kinda are" Hearing Wizard's voice, he sighed again. "... What made you so popular lately, Kat?"

"I think it's because I can't move and people are kind."

"No, no. Twice more."

*almost teases but then notices his face fall* "Dan, if something's bothering you, you need to tell someone as soon as possible. I'm all ears if you need me be, but if you don't feel comfortable, I know someone else will gladly help out."

"...I've been...getting the impression from Cassandra that she has...feelings for me. Yet, last night...well...I heard Cassandra and Klotho in Klotho's room, I heard about how warm they felt to each other, how they tasted to each other, about doing something on the bed, and the door was not only locked but blocked by a chair. And when Poly busted down the door...well...they were..." Dan began blushing, however not furiously, and still had a sad look on his face. "Cassandra was apparently in her underwear...and Klotho was naked..."

"...I've been...getting the impression from Cassandra that she has...feelings for me. Yet, last night...well...I heard Cassandra and Klotho in Klotho's room, I heard about how warm they felt to each other, how they tasted to each other, about doing something on the bed, and the door was not only locked but blocked by a chair. And when Poly busted down the door...well...they were..." Dan began blushing, however not furiously, and still had a sad look on his face. "Cassandra was apparently in her underwear...and Klotho was naked..."

"And, Dan, have you told her that you, perhaps, have feelings for her? Perhaps she's gotten the impression, actually, that you did not."

"I'm fine, Ace." Nathaniel gave her a puzzled look. "Actually, this is my coffee round. I just felt like offering you all coffee."

"No, but thank you."

*begins undoing the braid… and subtly gathering strands in for pigtails*

"I think it's because I can't move and people are kind."

"I guess... Kinda ruins plans though if people walk in uninvited tho-" He suddenly shot up once he heard what Dan had said. "Excuse me?.. WHAT?"

damn Kat

54/60

(…Oh, for crying out loud…)

"I guess... Kinda ruins plans though if people walk in uninvited tho-" He suddenly shot up once he heard what Dan had said. "Excuse me?.. WHAT?"

"I TOLD you that Klotho and Cassandra were… up to something yesterday."

Samson had been wandering, deep in thought, when he heard dusk shout very nearby, and tripped heavily into a wall.

(I'm half tempted to make him trip through it.)

Samson had been wandering, deep in thought, when he heard dusk shout very nearby, and tripped heavily into a wall.

(I'm half tempted to make him trip through it.)

(He is not that heavy and the walls cannot be that shoddy.)

"They were-" Nathaniel's look changed to that of surprise, then he smirked slightly. "I bet Poly was thrilled to see that."

"Actually, I think it broke his brain."

"I TOLD you that Klotho and Cassandra were… up to something yesterday."

"But I would have never have guessed... Ugh, whatever makes the two of them happy, I guess" Lowering back down, he let Kat carry on playing with his hair

"And, Dan, have you told her that you, perhaps, have feelings for her? Perhaps she's gotten the impression, actually, that you did not."

"No, but thank you."

"...I've made a promise to her...To never leave her side. I've given her flowers...I've...I've kissed her...What am I doing to give her the impression that I don't have feelings for her?"

"...I've made a promise to her...To never leave her side. I've given her flowers...I've...I've kissed her...What am I doing to give her the impression that I don't have feelings for her?"

He smirked. He just had to say it. "Shove your plaything in her, perhaps?"