Sorin

"Oh my~" He wanted to do so much more than just say that, but present company interfered, so he just knelt down a bit more

"You'll have to wait, though."

Huh? *Makes three clean cuts on the dummy in what appeared to be one cutting it to pieces.* "Don't worry. Just thinking."

"I'll take the hot chocolate. Coffee stains teeth."

"Here you go." *hands him a cup* "I think that once those two villains are killed, we can all move to Valm."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I'm a patient man, as I'm sure you know" Pausing, he exhaled through his nose heavily. "Once we're finished up here, do you want me to try and cover up the broken window the best I can? The draft must be awful in the nights"

"I'm a patient man, as I'm sure you know" Pausing, he exhaled through his nose heavily. "Once we're finished up here, do you want me to try and cover up the broken window the best I can? The draft must be awful in the nights"

"Sure. Phoibus did his best, but fixing things was never his strong point."

"... If I may ask, what about?"

"Just home. Nothing too important..."

"Here you go." *hands him a cup* "I think that once those two villains are killed, we can all move to Valm."

"Thank you. And yes I know."

Stay out mah head Klotho!!!

"Okay." *smiles* "Sister assigned some groups to them, so that you could focus on the Valm campaign. She says it'll be extra important. Oh, she also mentioned needing to talk to you about something."

"Home is very important, Mr Sorin. I should add that Ms Kat has commissioned me to kill one of them, but says I should get one or two people to help. Would you be interested?"

Edited by BravuraLevi

"Okay." *smiles* "Sister assigned some groups to them, so that you could focus on the Valm campaign. She says it'll be extra important. Oh, she also mentioned needing to talk to you about something."

"Ok. I'll go see her now."

"Home is very important, Mr Sorin. I should add that Ms Kat has commissioned me to kill one of them, but say's I should get one or two people to help. Would you be interested?"

"I'll see if I'm needed here and if not, I'll come. Let me speak to Kat first." Sorin walks to Kat's room and seeing the door open, knocks on the wall before coming in. "Hello."

Edited by Sorin

"Ok. I'll go see her now" Sorin walks to Kat's room and seeing the door open, knocks on the wall before coming in. "Hello."

"Oh, Sorin, hello! I didn't expect Klotho to find you so quickly." *smiles wanly and holds up the notebook* "Most of us slept through it, but there was a small encounter with an Anna last night. This notebook was obtained. It contains a list of missing Annas and perhaps some hints of where they've gone. However, that's not necessarily the most troubling thing."

"Home is very important, Mr Sorin. I should add that Ms Kat has commissioned me to kill one of them, but says I should get one or two people to help. Would you be interested?"

Nathaniel put his book to the side and went outside to find Sammy and Sorin.

"Hello~!" Nathaniel said cheerfully.

Alicia was still in her shared room reading another book on tactics. She hadn't bothered to leave after dropping off Cassandra's weapons. (Do I stay, or do I go out and socialize?) Alicia wondered as she continued to read, occasionally gazing at Poly's sleeping form from behind her book.

"Oh, Sorin, hello! I didn't expect Klotho to find you so quickly." *smiles wanly and holds up the notebook* "Most of us slept through it, but there was a small encounter with an Anna last night. This notebook was obtained. It contains a list of missing Annas and perhaps some hints of where they've gone. However, that's not necessarily the most troubling thing."

*Accepts the book* " That would be?"

*Accepts the book* " That would be?"

​"I think they are creating more of the… things that attacked us here in the port 6 months ago… and the next target is one of the commanders, Anna Aimee."

Remember our scheming from last night?

Oh, that! Sure~

His patience was starting to wear thin. How long did it take to de-braid hair? Hearing Sorin's voice, he perked up a bit. "Hello, Sorin"

*currently making very tiny braids with beads in Dusk's hair*

"...Mrs Kat says I need to kill one of the revived villains. Tiger gem or something. I was hoping you'd come with me.

"Hm? Okay. Perhaps Glaedyr could come?"

(Glaedyr said she's been a little annoyed about not participating for the last few days, so she might wanna join)

"Hm? Okay. Perhaps Glaedyr could come?"

(Glaedyr said she's been a little annoyed about not participating for the last few days, so she might wanna join)

(Whatever works best.)