Sorin

Ace: "Everyone has stuff they don't want anyone else to know about them. That's why people keep secrets."

Alicia: "I wonder who else is above decks?"

"Most of them aren't secrets, they're just little tidbits. Things like, for instance, my instrument of choice is the harp."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace: "It's been a while since I last heard anyone playing the harp. Harp music I find is very soothing."

Alicia: "I've never heard harp music before."

Ace: "What? You'll have to listen to some sometime, Sis."

Ace: "It's been a while since I last heard anyone playing the harp. Harp music I find is very soothing."

Alicia: "I've never heard harp music before."

Ace: "What? You'll have to listen to some sometime, Sis."

"It's, been a while since I played in front of people though..."

"Greetings, Ms.Alicia and Ace."

"Hello Nathaniel"

"It is, but under my situation, I could not falter."

Alicia: "I can only imagine just how it must feel to have everyone's attention."

Ace meanwhile was back below decks, "Sis forgot to take these clothes in. There we go, I'll just leave this here. Heh, Poly still isn't up yet." *Leaves room to walk around more inside the ship*

Kat said she wasn't feeling too well, and Klotho insisted on taking care of her. Reluctantly, Dusk started to wander the keel of the ship aimlessly, looking for something, anything to do. He also de-braided his hair. He was starting to get used to doing that now

Edited by DodgeDusk

"I remember I once had to play the violin for those bloody bandits... I'm actually okay at it. They did however spit on the violin, so that was pretty bad."

"I had to play for... never mind. It's not important, though that does sound pretty bad."

She didn't... intend on staying up so late again. It just happened.

She didn't dare attempt to forge the tomes this time, she wasn't even sure if could be done. And if it could, she didn't want to risk it by writing it wrong.

Gods, that was just... she didn't even want to think about that.

She buried her face into Aurum's neck and stifled a yawn, running her fingers over the cover of the Fenrir tome in her hands.

"'K, Aurum... looks like it's you. And me. And our attempts to avoid staying on this goddamn boat for longer than necessary."

She didn't dare attempt to forge the tomes this time, she wasn't even sure if could be done. And if it could, she didn't want to risk it by writing it wrong.

She buried her face into Aurum's neck and stifled a yawn, running her fingers over the cover of the Fenrir tome in her hands.

"'K, Aurum... looks like it's you. And me. And our attempts to avoid staying on this goddamn boat for longer than necessary."

Dusk overheard a voice. "Was that Silvia?" Peeping his head around a corner, he saw Silvia bury her face into Aurum's neck. "Careful, I don't think pegasi like love bits as much as most people do"

Ace: *walking up* "Are you going to fly to Valm, Silvia?"

Alicia: "That's good," Alicia said before turning to Nathaniel, "Those horrible barbarians had some nerve to do that, and after you worked so hard to play the music for them!"

"Well, I doubt they actually wanted to hear me play. I think it was the whole novelty of having a guy in a cage that you could force to do whatever you want... Besides..." He smirked. "I spat back."

Dusk overheard a voice. "Was that Silvia?" Peeping his head around a corner, he saw Silvia bury her face into Aurum's neck. "Careful, I don't think pegasi like love bits as much as most people do"

Silvia jumped, whirling around as she heard Dusk's voice behind her. "Gods above... Dusk..." she said, waving a hand. "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

Ace: *walking up* "Are you going to fly to Valm, Silvia?"

Only to have Ace come up just moments after. She blew out a sigh and resigned herself to her fate. "There's no way one can fly from here to Valm in one go. I'll just fly alongside the ship during the day, then dock Aurum at night. ... Not looking forward to that."

"Well, I doubt they actually wanted to hear me play. I think it was the whole novelty of having a guy in a cage that you could force to do whatever you want... Besides..." He smirked. "I spat back."

Alicia: "You spat back at those bandits... That's still horrible they put you in a cage."

Silvia jumped, whirling around as she heard Dusk's voice behind her. "Gods above... Dusk..." she said, waving a hand. "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

Only to have Ace come up just moments after. She blew out a sigh and resigned herself to her fate. "There's no way one can fly from here to Valm in one go. I'll just fly alongside the ship during the day, then dock Aurum at night. ... Not looking forward to that."

Ace: "I see, it is quite the distance from here. I happened to hear your voice from down below as I was coming up. I just happened to figure it out... I take it sea travel is something you're not fond of?"

Tipping his fedora at her and Ace, he leaned against one of the walls. "Oh, that's no fun... Besides..." He smirked at her. "... Actually, I won't say what's on my mind... But why aren't you keen on being on the ship during the nights? Scared some ghost ship will board it's planks against us during the middle of the night?"

Tipping his fedora at her and Ace, he leaned against one of the walls. "Oh, that's no fun... Besides..." He smirked at her. "... Actually, I won't say what's on my mind... But why aren't you keen on being on the ship during the nights? Scared some ghost ship will board it's planks against us during the middle of the night?"

"She gets seasick." *pops out of nowhere* "Harem, Sister said to hand you this." *passes some notes* "She said there were ways to forge the tomes she gave you, since she thinks the method might be a little different. Also, she recommends letting someone look over it before you use them. I'm off to inform the other magic users the same thing." *skips off*

"... They probably weren't too happy with that."