Sorin

"She gets seasick." *pops out of nowhere* "Harem, Sister said to hand you this." *passes some notes* "She said there were ways to forge the tomes she gave you, since she thinks the method might be a little different. Also, she recommends letting someone look over it before you use them. I'm off to inform the other magic users the same thing." *skips off*

"Hello and goodbye... You get seasick?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"... They probably weren't too happy with that."

"They broke the violin, and I got whipped by a red-haired woman. She may have been an Anna."

Alicia: "And here you are now among friends."

Nathaniel smiled faintly. "Yup..."

Alicia: "You spat back at those bandits... That's still horrible they put you in a cage."

Ace: "I see, it is quite the distance from here. I happened to hear your voice from down below as I was coming up. I just happened to figure it out... I take it sea travel is something you're not fond of?"

Tipping his fedora at her and Ace, he leaned against one of the walls. "Oh, that's no fun... Besides..." He smirked at her. "... Actually, I won't say what's on my mind... But why aren't you keen on being on the ship during the nights? Scared some ghost ship will board it's planks against us during the middle of the night?"

"She gets seasick." *pops out of nowhere* "Harem, Sister said to hand you this." *passes some notes* "She said there were ways to forge the tomes she gave you, since she thinks the method might be a little different. Also, she recommends letting someone look over it before you use them. I'm off to inform the other magic users the same thing." *skips off*

Of all the armor-piercing questions to ask, Ace had to ask THAT one. She dithered around for a moment, trying to think of a perfectly acceptable answer. "Not... particularly?" she finally said, glancing up at Ace. "It's just..." Dusk's description cut her off completely and she turned to face him, completely bemused. "What. Is that a... W-Well, don't rule out the possibility, Dusk." Well that worked. Let them assume to be that instead of something stupid like -

- Oh goddamn it, Klotho.

"... I ... really." Silvia immediately paled and wordlessly took the notes from Klotho, glancing over them and nodded. "I assumed as much... I... yeah, tell her I said thank you."

She sighed again, shooting a nervous glance over at Dusk. "Fine. Y-Yeah, I do get seasick."

Of all the armor-piercing questions to ask, Ace had to ask THAT one. She dithered around for a moment, trying to think of a perfectly acceptable answer. "Not... particularly?" she finally said, glancing up at Ace. "It's just..." Dusk's description cut her off completely and she turned to face him, completely bemused. "What. Is that a... W-Well, don't rule out the possibility, Dusk." Well that worked. Let them assume to be that instead of something stupid like -

- Oh goddamn it, Klotho.

"... I ... really." Silvia immediately paled and wordlessly took the notes from Klotho, glancing over them and nodded. "I assumed as much... I... yeah, tell her I said thank you."

She sighed again, shooting a nervous glance over at Dusk. "Fine. Y-Yeah, I do get seasick."

"It's okay. Leader does too." *passing by with water* "Sister wanted some water when I was done telling the mages to not forge without someone checking. Sorry!" *dashes off*

"They broke the violin, and I got whipped by a red-haired woman. She may have been an Anna."

Nathaniel smiled faintly. "Yup..."

Alicia: "I've never heard volin music either, so if it's still in working condition I'd like to hear a melody sometime."

- Oh goddamn it, Klotho.

Ace: "Oh...I see. I've never been on a ship before so who knows? I might get seasick also."

- Oh goddamn it, Klotho.

"And? That's nothing to be ashamed of. Just don't tire the poor lass to death, okay?" He decides to tickle the back of one of Auram's ears

"I killed everyone in the bandit's hideout... There were women there, in cells... What happened to them must've been horrible. I broke them out... However, there weren't any female bandits. I freed all of the prisoners."

"It's okay. Leader does too." *passing by with water* "Sister wanted some water when I was done telling the mages to not forge without someone checking. Sorry!" *dashes off*

Alicia: "I've never heard volin music either, so if it's still in working condition I'd like to hear a melody sometime."

Ace: "Oh...I see. I've never been on a ship before so who knows? I might get seasick also."

"And? That's nothing to be ashamed of. Just don't tire the poor lass to death, okay?" He decides to tickle the back of one of Auram's ears

"That really does not make it better..." Silvia said with a sigh, her eyes following Klotho as she sailed past. "'K..." she muttered, before turning her attention back to Ace and Dusk. "You haven't? I hope you don't, I hate seeing you sick, Ace..."

"And I won't. The moment she starts getting tired, I'll dock her."

"That really does not make it better..." Silvia said with a sigh, her eyes following Klotho as she sailed past. "'K..." she muttered, before turning her attention back to Ace and Dusk. "You haven't? I hope you don't, I hate seeing you sick, Ace..."

"Good..." With his other hand, he starts to brush his hand through Auram's mane

Ace grinned a bit, "From what I read it's the rocking motion of the ship traveling on the water. And I hope I don't get sick either, I'd hate to be out should a battle happen."

Dan got a horrible idea. "You get seasick?" He walked up to Silvia. "Come now, how could you get SEAsick. The calm waves that rock the boat baaaack and fooooorth...it's so relaxing...and the water is such a fine color..."

Dan got a horrible idea. "You get seasick?" He walked up to Silvia. "Come now, how could you get SEAsick. The calm waves that rock the boat baaaack and fooooorth...it's so relaxing...and the water is such a fine color..."

Ace narrowed her eyes at Dan, "That's enough to make some people seasick you know. That kind of rocking motion coupled with the color of the sea does make some people ill."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace narrowed her eyes at Dan, "That's enough to make some people seasick you know. That kind of rocking motion coupled with the color of the sea does make some people ill."

"Oh, live a little, Ace." He put his arm around her. "Gotta have fun some point in your life."