• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

As Dan sat in his room, he heard a familiar voice, Marth. He wanted to go see him. He wanted to see what the Hero-king though of his plight.

...And yet he was...afraid. He was afraid of him and he didn't know why. He would just ridicule him, anyways. It wasn't worth going out to socialize just to be verbally attacked.

As Dan sat in his room, he heard a familiar voice, Marth. He wanted to go see him. He wanted to see what the Hero-king though of his plight.

...And yet he was...afraid. He was afraid of him and he didn't know why. He would just ridicule him, anyways. It wasn't worth going out to socialize just to be verbally attacked.

*knocks on door* "Dan, food's out."

Dusk laughed at his question. "Bit extravagant for my taste, but it works... Better tell me everything that's happened on your journey. Can't lie, I am a bit curious"

He wanted me to speak of my journey to him. Hmm... where to start... Its.. a long story actually. I can tell you another time

Edited by Hero-King

He wanted me to speak of my journey to him. Hmm... where to start... Its.. a long story actually. I can tell you another time

"Huh, fair enough... I imagine you've found your place in this world though, yes? Nice attire, by the way"

"Huh, fair enough... I imagine you've found your place in this world though, yes? Nice attire, by the way"

I said proudly: Yes, I have. As of right now, I can assure that I am no longer a mere reflection of a once great man. Rather, I am Marth himself reborn. And thanks

I said proudly: Yes, I have. As of right now, I can assure that I am no longer a mere reflection of a once great man. Rather, I am Marth himself reborn. And thanks

"So... You're no longer a ghost?"

"Oh dear... is she all right now?"

Ace: "I hope so, she hasn't come out of her room yet..."

Meanwhile:

Gaius: "...and that's why you went out unarmed into a battle?"

Alicia: "...yes."

Gaius: "You didn't have to go that far. I'm sure if you asked Fury for advice, she would have gladly helped you out. Incidentally...does Emperor over there always wear that to bed?"

Alicia: "What....do you mean?"

Gaius: "Look behind you..."

Alicia:*turns arounds, face flushes bright red*

"So... You're no longer a ghost?"

I'd still rather you not call me that. What I mean is, yes, I am an Einherjar. But, being just that, is in an essence rebirth wouldnt you say?. I am alive, but bound by this card that houses my being. Does that make sense to you?

Ace: "I hope so, she hasn't come out of her room yet..."

"... I should hope she's all right." (I sometimes worry for-)

"Good mooorning." Nathaniel had a slightly sad expression on his face as he sat down.

"Morning Nathaniel."

"... I should hope she's all right." (I sometimes worry for-)

"Morning Nathaniel."

Ace: "Same here, I hope she comes out soon." I then turned to Nathaniel, "Hi Nathaniel " Edited by Ace Tactician

I'd still rather you not call me that. What I mean is, yes, I am an Einherjar. But, being just that, is in an essence rebirth wouldnt you say?. I am alive, but bound by this card that houses my being. Does that make sense to you?

"Err... Sort of. Sorry if my comment offended you also. As of late, I AM trying to be more... pleasant to speak to"

Dan swallowed the last of the food that had been served for him. No one seemed to notice him. Or rather, they didn't seem to care... He decided it was best to go back to his room. He got up and began to walk back.

Dan swallowed the last of the food that had been served for him. No one seemed to notice him. Or rather, they didn't seem to care... He decided it was best to go back to his room. He got up and began to walk back.

"Dan? Is that you?"

"I had a rather strange experience last night... Glaedyr accidentally came into my room by, then ran out embarrassed... I didn't yell at her or anything, but I felt kind of guilty..."

"I had a rather strange experience last night... Glaedyr accidentally came into my room by, then ran out embarrassed... I didn't yell at her or anything, but I felt kind of guilty..."

"You're acting... odd. Are you sure you're all right?"

"Yes? Who else would it be?" He turned to face Samson.

"It's good to see you again, Dan. How are you holding up?"