Sorin

"Since when does anyone give a straight answer here?"

"I'm... not sure. I can't always see through a lie, but when I do, I always ask for a straight answer. Ms Kat also seems to get straight answers."

"well.. demand isn't really the right word. It's more like I ask them."

Edited by BravuraLevi

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Err... Sort of. Sorry if my comment offended you also. As of late, I AM trying to be more... pleasant to speak to"

No no. It's all right. Truth be told, it was rather hard to swallow. As a son of Naga and being her champion, I was given this new life as a means to spread her influence without her directly involving herself. Kinda like how Kat is to Goddess Mila.

No no. It's all right. Truth be told, it was rather hard to swallow. As a son of Naga and being her champion, I was given this new life as a means to spread her influence without her directly involving herself. Kinda like how Kat is to Goddess Mila.

"I see... Well" He clasped his hands together. "Glad you're back anyway"

"Sammy, ol' chap... If I told you that I was in love with Ms.Glaedyr, how would you reply?"

"Well, i'm not quite sure what this 'love' thing is, but if it's anything like I think it is, you should probably act on your emotions. She may dislike it, but she may like it, and you'll never know until you try."

Edited by BravuraLevi

Ace meanwhile had wandered off again. This time, she was on the deck, looking off into the distance, wondering just why Alicia didn't come to her for advice yesterday. Then, deciding to try and speak to her sister directly, Ace left to walk to Alicia's shared room to see for herself.

"Samson, I'm fine." ...Why do I desire attention only to avoid it from the people I get it from? ...Perhaps I desire attention from certain people. Dan walked off to his room.

"Dandra, don't-" He had already walked off (Something's awry.. in all the time I've known him, Dandra's never walked off like that.what could've happened these past few days.)

"And it's good to see you back with us, Hero-King" He nodded at him

Nathaniel left the dining-room and encountered Dusk and Marth. "Greetings..." Nathaniel waved nonchalantly.

Why hello there. Have we perhaps met before? Looking around, I noticed that Dan is the only one not around. Has anyone seen Dan by any chance?

Nathaniel left the dining-room and encountered Dusk and Marth. "Greetings..." Nathaniel waved nonchalantly.

Hearing Nathaniel's voice, he turned his head to him and tipped his fedora at him. "Hey there, Natty boy"

Edited by DodgeDusk

Ace: "This is Sis's room right here... Alright, here goes..."*Knocks on door* "Alicia, it's Ace. Can we talk?"

Inside:

Gaius: "Uh oh, that sounds like Fury. Any louder and Emperor here would have woken up."

Alicia: "I'll...see what she wants."

Gaius: "Right...I'll just tag along."

"...Uh... Maybe?" Nathaniel nodded at Dusk. "You're Marth, right?"

At this Samson walked in "Marth? Is that you?... and Dan left for his room."

Looking at both Samson and Nathaniel, I nodded. Yes. That would be me. Then he heard Samson say Dan left for his room. Now why would he seclude himself like that? I understand that he's done some things, but still....

Looking at both Samson and Nathaniel, I nodded. Yes. That would be me. Then he heard Samson say Dan left for his room. Now why would he seclude himself like that? I understand that he's done some things, but still....

"Hah, so you still recognize me in my red armor? Good. I don't know why Dan's acting like this either, I think- crud! I need to lift the anchor!" Samson quickly dashed off, tripping and falling heavily on his face halfway.

Alicia: "You wished to speak with me, Ace?"

Ace: "You holding up okay?"

Alicia: "....I'm...trying..."

Ace: "If its about yesterday, don't worry about it. This is still new for you. I've been there before, so there's nothing you can do to truly make me mad."

Alicia: "Ace..."

Gaius: "See, Empress? Fury still cares about you."

Ace: "You ever wanna know how to grab Poly's attention for a moment, just ask me. I can tell you all sorts of ways to get his attention. After testing things out trying to get Chrom's attention on days I felt kinda distant, I can tell you some of my tricks."

Alicia: "*Sniff* Ace...thank you."

Ace: "No problem."