• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Sounds like an oinbo game)

uh... what?

(it's a Yoruba phrase. It means it lacks style. It can also mean white.)

NO.

The Bad Ending!

Which one?

[spoiler=Super huge ending spoilers][spoiler=Open at your own risk]The one where Nanako stays dead.

[spoiler=So not the new one...]where you more or less join up with Adachi by burning incriminating evidence for him?

[spoiler=So not the new one...]where you more or less join up with Adachi by burning incriminating evidence for him?

Is this in Persona 4 Golden? I haven't seen that one.

Does Nanako die there too?

And is your party actually okay with that? I can't imagine Yosuke being too happy with leaving Saki unavenged.

Edited by YayForYuffie

Is this in Persona 4 Golden? I haven't seen that one.

Does Nanako die there too?

And is your party actually okay with that? I can't imagine Yosuke being too happy with leaving Saki unavenged.

I don't remember if she does, but the others don't know this.

Oh. Now I have a new insult to my friends. Thank you Dami. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

(also, good tip, if you hear one exclaim timberforaletia(Sounds like a spell from FF or KH actually.),run. It's an exclamation of rage, and is is usually backed up with a slap,cane,whip, or qubocco which is

[spoiler=] Seven whips in one.

Speaking of supports, I should see if Ace/Silvia B support can be classified as done.

I need an A support as well. Well, and an S, but I think you mentioned wanting to wait until after a certain story event?

(also, good tip, if you hear one exclaim timberforaletia(Sounds like a spell from FF or KH actually.),run. It's an exclamation of rage, and is is usually backed up with a slap,cane,whip, or qubocco which is

[spoiler=] Seven whips in one.

Um......Thanks...?

I need an A support as well. Well, and an S, but I think you mentioned wanting to wait until after a certain story event?

Yeah, that's my plan unless I come up with something different before then. Otherwise, that's my only idea for the S rank.

So… I was doing very quick character writes (nothing important, just to get an idea of how the characters think) and… well...

Klotho: Azure Dreamers… but with everyone flirting with everyone, should it be Azure Harem? Oh, maybe the reason they dream is to have harems and they're working for it. Do they not like the Annas for not joining? Wait, no, it's because they're killing people. They're killing the dream of having a harem. But where did the Azure part come from? Azure… blue… blue balls? I heard one of the others say that. What does it mean? I should ask someone. It'll probably explain why it's called 'Azure' dreamers. *nodnod* Oh, I'm going to be late for my lessons.

For anyone curious about Klotho's confusing thought process.

Edited by Kat

I don't remember if she does, but the others don't know this.

I'm pretty sure Yosuke is a guy. Did you mean Naoto?

On an unrelated note, apparently I'm the Priestess Arcana.

So… I was doing very quick character writes (nothing important, just to get an idea of how the characters think) and… well...

Klotho: Azure Dreamers… but with everyone flirting with everyone, should it be Azure Harem? Oh, maybe the reason they dream is to have harems and they're working for it. Do they not like the Annas for not joining? Wait, no, it's because they're killing people. They're killing the dream of having a harem. But where did the Azure part come from? Azure… blue… blue balls? I heard one of the others say that. What does it mean? I should ask someone. It'll probably explain why it's called 'Azure' dreamers. *nodnod* Oh, I'm going to be late for my lessons.

Oh.

My.

God.

I.. I appear to be having slight issues with inhaling at the moment.

In retrospect, having Klotho being found by the Plegia group MIGHT'VE been better because of her… tendency to latch onto first impressions and having foot-in-mouth syndrome. I don't think the group there was nearly as flirtatious.

…I, however, am going to be very, VERY worried when she meets Poly.

In retrospect, having Klotho being found by the Plegia group MIGHT'VE been better because of her… tendency to latch onto first impressions and having foot-in-mouth syndrome. I don't think the group there was nearly as flirtatious.

…I, however, am going to be very, VERY worried when she meets Poly.

Perhaps you can bypass her meeting with Poly entirely.

Hey guys what did I mis-

...I thought you people were better than this...