• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

It would make sense if it was like... Valkyrie to Sage, or something like that. Or Great Knight to General or Hero...

But Dark Flier to War Cleric?

It's something brought up and then got buried, with us just ignoring it afterwards.

Duck goes from Wyvern Lord to Hero, due being from Elibe, ftr.

It's something brought up and then got buried, with us just ignoring it afterwards.

Duck goes from Wyvern Lord to Hero, due being from Elibe, ftr.

Well, in that case it makes sense.

k can we get a gahdang RP going or is the time skip STILL dragging on

Yes! I am itching to spam Silvia's new...

... OH NO I FORGOT WHAT HER NEW COLOR IS SUPPOSED TO BE. D:

Yes! I am itching to spam Silvia's new...

... OH NO I FORGOT WHAT HER NEW COLOR IS SUPPOSED TO BE. D:

Did you ever send Silvia's narrative/epilogue thing?

k can we get a gahdang RP going or is the time skip STILL dragging on

..You know what? Fuck it.

Klotho is underlined. Kat is italics. Phoibus is bolded.

"So, this is Ferox? It's cold here."

Poly stretched his arms up over his head, letting out a large groan as he did so. Turning towards the port, he spat out into the ocean and grinned.. "Well, we've done all we can, but now we've got bigger things to do." Seeing the Ylisse group approach from the other side, he turned towards them. "Hey. How'd things go on your end, Kat?"

Cassandra had gone ahead to scout the route to Ferox before her, partly due to wanting to show her skills to Sorin and the other Dreamers in the Plegia group, and also so she could enjoy the snow that she'd never been able to see in Plegia before. "It's... beautiful." she said to herself, feeling a snowflake fall into her gloved hand.

Did you ever send Silvia's narrative/epilogue thing?

..You know what? Fuck it.

Klotho is underlined. Kat is italics. Phoibus is bolded.

"So, this is Ferox? It's cold here."

I did! Dusk got it. :3

And Silvia is color #660066!

Silvia stretched her arms over her head, temporarily dropping Aurum's reigns to crack her fingers. At Kat's complaint about the cold, she couldn't help but giggle a little. The slightly bitter tone her voice took reminded all too much of a certain cold-hating dark mage, who had gotten so fed up with the chills he'd broke into her room and curled up with her while she was reading.

And pouting. Dear Naga, the POUTING.

"It IS kind of chilly... darn, I thought I had a coat somewhere..."

And Aurum, fyi, is the pegasus.

(…Guys? Kat's ITALICS. Klotho is underlined.)

"Harem, who's the weirdo? Also, why is he addressing Sister when Sister's not here?"

Edited by Kat

(…Guys? Kat's ITALICS. Klotho is underlined.)

(I assumed Kat was there too, so I skipped Klotho.)

Poly turned towards the as-yet unfamiliar voice, which had come from a young girl he didn't recognize. Peering down at her, he crouched to meet her gaze. "Who're you calling a weirdo?" he asked, then smirked. "Oy! Breezy! I think I found you a lady friend!"

Support continuity gogogo

Poly turned towards the as-yet unfamiliar voice, which had come from a young girl he didn't recognize. Peering down at her, he crouched to meet her gaze. "Who're you calling a weirdo?" he asked, then smirked. "Oy! Breezy! I think I found you a lady friend!"

"You're a weirdo, especially for talking to Sister when she's not here. She's delayed because she got sick."

(Kat's going to show up tomorrow, opting to travel at a slower pace to make sure there wasn't an accident.)

Poly frowned. "Sick? Kat? Nah, I doubt it... how did she get sick, anyways?" he asked the girl, before glaring at her again. "And who the hell are you, anyway?"

Poly frowned. "Sick? Kat? Nah, I doubt it... how did she get sick, anyways?" he asked the girl, before glaring at her again. "And who the hell are you, anyway?"

"Sister said that I didn't have to give my name to weirdos. But she's sick. The Hysterical Sage has to check up on her often. I don't think she'll be fighting much. It makes Brother worried."

Alicia and Ace eagerly ran towards one another after the six months of going their separate ways, the two having much to talk about.

(Will post their skit when I get PC access again.)

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Hmm..." Poly thought to himself, before something hit him. "Stop calling me weirdo, dammit! I'll have you know that I'm the Khan of Regna Ferox, and a high-ranking General of the Dreamers!" he exclaimed proudly, before striking a ridiculous pose. "And... hey, do you know where Ace is? I have something I need to tell her..." he said to the young girl, wanting to find Ace to tell her the news about his engagement to Alicia.

"Hmm..." Poly thought to himself, before something hit him. "Stop calling me weirdo, dammit! I'll have you know that I'm the Khan of Regna Ferox, and a high-ranking General of the Dreamers!" he exclaimed proudly, before striking a ridiculous pose. "And... hey, do you know where Ace is? I have something I need to tell her..." he said to the young girl, wanting to find Ace to tell her the news about his engagement to Alicia.

"Oh, you're the Khan?" *studies him for a moment* "I'm Klotho, Lusting Emperor. Stay away from Chaos. She's part of Harem's harem with Sister and Brother and Marth."