Sorin

Silvia blinked twice and shook her head. Klotho. That was Klotho, clearly. Admittingly, she hadn't spent much time with the girl - to be honest, she hadn't spent THAT much time with anyone - but to confuse the two was a BIT silly. Maybe she missed her? ... But that in itself was even sillier, because they weren't THAT far away.

Clearly, she had grown too attached. "Now, now, Klotho... play nice."

All niceties of her own vanished at Klotho's remark, and she immediately flushed, stamping her foot and glaring. "I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THAT!"

Edited by Vashiane

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Hmm..." Poly thought to himself, before something hit him. "Stop calling me weirdo, dammit! I'll have you know that I'm the Khan of Regna Ferox, and a high-ranking General of the Dreamers!" he exclaimed proudly, before striking a ridiculous pose. "And... hey, do you know where Ace is? I have something I need to tell her..." he said to the young girl, wanting to find Ace to tell her the news about his engagement to Alicia.

Ace: *laughing* "You didn't say anything about me staying away, Klotho. Now more than ever since sis just told me Poly is now gonna be my brother in law. I can't stay away now that he's gonna be family."

Silvia blinked twice and shook her head. Klotho. That was Klotho, clearly. Admittingly, she hadn't spent much time with the girl - to be honest, she hadn't spent THAT much time with anyone - but to confuse the two was a BIT silly. Maybe she missed her? ... But that in itself was even sillier, because they weren't THAT far away.

Clearly, she had grown too attached. "Now, now, Klotho... play nice."

"I am."

Ace: *laughing* "You didn't say anything about me staying away, Klotho. Now more than ever since sis just told me Poly is now gonna be my brother in law. I can't stay away now that he's gonna be family."

​"Family? So… he's brother?" *thinking* "Does that mean he's brother to everyone in your harem, Chaos?"

"Oh, you're the Khan?" *studies him for a moment* "I'm Klotho, Lusting Emperor. Stay away from Chaos. She's part of Harem's harem with Sister and Brother and Marth."

"...What." Poly stood there baffled for a moment. 'Lusting Emperor'? It just didn't sit well with him. "Just... what. And anyway, about that statement... Who's Harem, and Sister and Brother for that matter?" he asked, before he saw Ace run up to the two of them.

"Oh god dammit! I wanted to tell everyone myself..." Poly replied, pouting jokingly.

"...What." Poly stood there baffled for a moment. 'Lusting Emperor'? It just didn't sit well with him. "Just... what. And anyway, about that statement... Who's Harem, and Sister and Brother for that matter?" he asked, before he saw Ace run up to the two of them.

*very obviously* "Harem is Harem, Sister is Sister, and Brother is Brother."

"Oh god dammit! I wanted to tell everyone myself..." Poly replied, pouting jokingly.

Silvia reluctantly threw her arm up in the air. "I'm Harem... Enough said."

Slapping his palm to his head, Poly replied, "I get that, but who exactly are they? Which Dreamers do you refer to when you say those names?" Cut off by Silvia, he blinked and shook his head. "Oh gods... tell me she doesn't think I'm in your so-called harem still."

As Cassandra approached the port, she came across a large group of people who she'd never met before. Hiding behind a corner, she gazed out at the group, trying to discern just who they were.

Edited by Suzuka Gongen

"I am."

​"Family? So… he's brother?" *thinking* "Does that mean he's brother to everyone in your harem, Chaos?"

Ace: "Nah, it just means since Poly is gonna marry Alicia that he's pretty much gonna be a part of my family, not in a harem."

Ace: "You still can, Poly. Alicia was so excited that she told me after I happened to see the ring on her finger.

(I wrote that bit in my skit, Ace/ Alicia: Meet again.)

Slapping his palm to his head, Poly replied, "I get that, but who exactly are they? Which Dreamers do you refer to when you say those names?" Cut off by Silvia, he blinked and shook his head. "Oh gods... tell me she doesn't think I'm in your so-called harem still."

"Oh, are you? Huh. I guess that means that you and your wife are also part of Harem's harem. Wow, that's a lot of people. How do you keep track?"

Edited by Kat

Poly's jaw dropped slightly, and he simply turned and walked away. Catching something in the corner of his eye, he headed towards a nearby alley.

"Shit! Someone's spotted me!" Cassandra yelped quietly as she fled deeper into the alley. 'I can't get caught now... not with Sorin, Dan & the others counting on my espionage!'

"Shit! Someone's spotted me!" Cassandra yelped quietly as she fled deeper into the alley. 'I can't get caught now... not with Sorin, Dan & the others counting on my espionage!'

"Lusting Emperor! At that path, she'll end up by the ocean! Want us to head there?"

As Cassandra approached the port, she came across a large group of people who she'd never met before. Hiding behind a corner, she gazed out at the group, trying to discern just who they were.

Silvia shook her head again, still blushing furiously. "I... I hope not... because I... KLOTHO!" She gave a huff and scuffed her toes against the ground, sighing. "You are just all KINDS of awfully blunt, aren't you?"

Silvia shook her head again, still blushing furiously. "I... I hope not... because I... KLOTHO!" She gave a huff and scuffed her toes against the ground, sighing. "You are just all KINDS of awfully blunt, aren't you?"

*looks crestfallen at the ground* "I'm sorry…"

Stopping dead in her tracks at the voice she'd heard, she poked her head out of the ally and saw the young archer standing with the group, pointing towards the alley. 'Oh... my... she's...' Cassandra thought, before a rough hand grabbed her arm. "Kyaah!"

"Gotcha!" Poly yelled, grabbing the strange woman's arm. "Oy, Ace! Check it out. Now there's another girl to add to the Dreamers' harem." he joked, bringing the woman closer to the group.

(I'm not hinting at Cass being lesbian for Klotho... nyewp.)

*looks crestfallen at the ground* "I'm sorry…"

She glanced up at the girl, unfolding her arms. "Naga... no, I didn't mean it, Klotho..." She may be blunt, yes, but she was still a girl without her memories, still lost and confused.

Stopping dead in her tracks at the voice she'd heard, she poked her head out of the ally and saw the young archer standing with the group, pointing towards the alley. 'Oh... my... she's...' Cassandra thought, before a rough hand grabbed her arm. "Kyaah!"

"Gotcha!" Poly yelled, grabbing the strange woman's arm. "Oy, Ace! Check it out. Now there's another girl to add to the Dreamers' harem." he joked, bringing the woman closer to the group.

OHMY.

(I'd be okay with it.)

She glanced up at the girl, unfolding her arms. "Naga... no, I didn't mean it, Klotho..." She may be blunt, yes, but she was still a girl without her memories, still lost and confused.

"Really?"

"I guess the Lusting Khan thinks girl on girl is hot?"

"I'm not answering that, Klotho." Poly replied bluntly, before letting go of the woman's arm.

"Yeesh... you're awfully rough." Cassandra hissed, before turning to Ace. "Oh, so you're... I see, you're Dreamers too, then? Pleased to meet you. My name's Cassandra; I went with Sorin, Dan and the remainder of the Plegia group." she began, eyes continually drifting to Klotho for reasons she couldn't quite grasp. "I was doing some advance reconnaissance for Sorin to make sure the port hadn't been retaken since the group split up."

Edited by Suzuka Gongen

"I'm not answering that, Klotho." Poly replied bluntly, before letting go of the woman's arm.

"Yeesh... you're awfully rough." Cassandra hissed, before turning to Ace. "Oh, so you're... I see, you're Dreamers too, then? Pleased to meet you. My name's Cassandra; I went with Sorin, Dan and the remainder of the Plegia group." she began, eyes continually drifting to Klotho for reasons she couldn't quite grasp. "I was doing some advance reconnaissance for Sorin to make sure the port hadn't been retaken since the group split up."

"Hello!" *smiles warmly* "It's nice to meet you, Crimson!"

(If you have a better name, tell me.)

Edited by Kat