Sorin

Light: I assume you mean me? Ancient isn't the right word..more like enlightened.

Alicia: "...I don't believe I've seen you before. Your clothes are that of a priest, and you say you're enlightened. Where is it you are from?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

​"Are you an idiot? That's not the way to master it at all. Dark magic is found through truth. Truth of yourself and truth of the world around you. Going at it with hatred and misery is a one-way ticket to being consumed like Gharnef and Julius."

"Hm? You have to handle your emotions, not give in like those two. They were overly-dramatic; crazy." Edited by Wizard

"Wait a minute..." Silvia muttered, suddenly snapping out of her frantic pacing and whirling around to seize the Waste tome she had acquired before flipping through the pages haphazardly, looking for nothing. "A hex in order to boost the potency of a caster's magic by adding their life energy into the spell cast... that sounds... familiar." Silvia gripped the tome in her hand tightly, using her other hand to grip the side of her head in an attempt to remember. "Life... Lifetaker... Lifetaker! It works one way, why can't it work both? If that ability draws the life energy from another person and absorbs it, there's nothing saying it can't be taken FROM the person itself to fuel a spell. Such magic responds to that sort of energy naturally... giving it MORE with that ability should..." She gasped, lunging over to grab the Flux tome she had been practicing with and throwing open her door.

"I HAVE to test this..."

Light: I know more about you than you think. Well that's a given for most of you army. I know everyone who is in your army.

Alicia: "Then if you know so much, what is your purpose here? Are you an observer then?"

*meanwhile, elsewhere*

Ace: "Silvia? Are you there?"

Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia: "Then if you know so much, what is your purpose here? Are you an observer then?"

*meanwhile, elsewhere*

Silvia jumped at the voice and dropped the books clutched in her hands, sighing as it was only Ace. "Oh... Ace, you scared me. I didn't see you there." She immediately knelt down to scoop up the fallen tomes, looking over them for a moment before holding them to her chest again.

*meanwhile, elsewhere*

Light: I'm on a mission. Mainly to find my sister. When I had found....what was his name...Jxemas? I had found him and now I assist him for the time being.

Silvia jumped at the voice and dropped the books clutched in her hands, sighing as it was only Ace. "Oh... Ace, you scared me. I didn't see you there." She immediately knelt down to scoop up the fallen tomes, looking over them for a moment before holding them to her chest again.

Ace: "Oh, sorry. Is that a dark tome? You've been trying to learn to use dark magic?"

Light: I'm on a mission. Mainly to find my sister. When I had found....what was his name...Jxemas? I had found him and now I assist him for the time being.

Alicia: "You're looking for your sister and found Jxemas. Can you tell me why he hasn't been here lately?"

Ace: "Oh, sorry. Is that a dark tome? You've been trying to learn to use dark magic?"

Alicia: "You're looking for your sister and found Jxemas. Can you tell me why he hasn't been here lately?"

Light: He's no longer an ally. Due to the fact of...Heavens Game.

Silvia nodded, smirking as she ran a finger over the cover. "That it is. And I was JUST about to test a theory I've been ironing out... want to join me?"

Light: He's no longer an ally. Due to the fact of...Heavens Game.

Alicia: "He's no longer an ally because of Heavens Game. Then...is he an enemy now?"

Silvia nodded, smirking as she ran a finger over the cover. "That it is. And I was JUST about to test a theory I've been ironing out... want to join me?"

Ace: "Sure, this sounds interesting."

Alicia: "He's no longer an ally because of Heavens Game. Then...is he an enemy now?"

Light: I'll tell you something. I almost killed him. Trying to kill the strongest Mage alive. I found that funny. Your war doesn't concern me as well. I don't favor bloodshed..

She wordlessly grabbed onto Ace's hand and dragged her outside towards the port area, for a place with significant room. "Excellent! I'm sure there's a crate I can use to... there!" She pointed to a set of crate stacked in the middle of the port and tugged Ace behind her. "Alright. I'll admit this is just a theory and I don't want to hurt you... stay back a bit, alright?"

She wordlessly grabbed onto Ace's hand and dragged her outside towards the port area, for a place with significant room. "Excellent! I'm sure there's a crate I can use to... there!" She pointed to a set of crate stacked in the middle of the port and tugged Ace behind her. "Alright. I'll admit this is just a theory and I don't want to hurt you... stay back a bit, alright?"

"What's interesting?" Dusk appeared from seemingly nowhere, letting out a yawn and stretching his arms. Lack of sleep and constant travelling had made him pretty tired, and it clearly showed on his face. "A theory you say? Oh my. Do be careful"

Hi thread

Edited by DodgeDusk

Light: I'll tell you something. I almost killed him. Trying to kill the strongest Mage alive. I found that funny. Your war doesn't concern me as well. I don't favor bloodshed..

Alicia: "....almost killed Jxemas."

Ace: "Alright, I'll stay back a bit. Just don't hurt yourself too badly, okay?"

"Strongest mage alive, huh? Jxemas?" Nathaniel snickered. "Why didn't you finish the job?"

"What's interesting?" Dusk appeared from seemingly nowhere, letting out a yawn and stretching his arms. Lack of sleep and constant travelling had made him pretty tired, and it clearly showed on his face. "A theory you say? Oh my. Do be careful"

Hi thread

"Careful... sure, I'll do that." Silvia couldn't help but laugh a little at the irony, before she straightened up and eyed the crate with a determined air. She dropped the Flux tome by her feet, opting to use the Waste tome instead.

She traced a finger over the incantation and started mumbling it under her breath, curling her fingers up into a ball and closing her eyes to focus her energy into one place.

She could... could feel its pull, its call to escape underneath her fingertips, yet it still didn't feel complete. Still untouched.

Silvia squeezed her eyes shut and tried to summon it to the surface. Maybe with a little more force...

"Careful... sure, I'll do that." Silvia couldn't help but laugh a little at the irony, before she straightened up and eyed the crate with a determined air. She dropped the Flux tome by her feet, opting to use the Waste tome instead.

She traced a finger over the incantation and started mumbling it under her breath, curling her fingers up into a ball and closing her eyes to focus her energy into one place.

She could... could feel its pull, its call to escape underneath her fingertips, yet it still didn't feel complete. Still untouched.

Silvia squeezed her eyes shut and tried to summon it to the surface. Maybe with a little more force...

[Hmm... Best not distract her. Can't mess around with dark magic. I've heard people have had their lives stripped off them because of it... Please be careful]

Ace: (Do be careful, dark magic is powerful but it can be risky)

WAIT A SECOND.

I gave Silvia the Lifetaker skill.

[/cue the cackling]

Vash can I chortle? Because I find that more pleasing.

(Can I do my normal laugh? It sounds sort of like Grima. Or gengar.)

"Strongest mage alive, huh? Jxemas?" Nathaniel snickered. "Why didn't you finish the job?"

"What are you talking about, Natahaniel"

(I have returned)

Two minutes of non-stop reciting and mental forcing finally gave her the result she wanted - a burst of pale green energy, shaped like ethereal threads of light floated up from her fingertips and swirled themselves into faint wisps of nothing. She quickly held her hand over the pages of the tome, and watched in awe as the pale green strands slowly took to the magic below it, and warped themselves slowly into black. "... Odd." She muttered, recalling that dark magic was purple in color, not black. The magic swirled itself upwards towards her hand with an eagerness that not even thunder magic had, transforming into a ball of wispy, disjointed darkness stemming from her finger tips.

With a flick of her wrist she shoved the magic forward, watching it spiral and swirl itself towards its destination with a frenzy unlike she'd ever seen, before she raised her arm up towards the sky and with it, the Waste spell folded in on itself before taking off skyward, creating a whirlwind of darkness around the crates that shredded them into rotten, tainted pieces of its former self.