• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Two minutes of non-stop reciting and mental forcing finally gave her the result she wanted - a burst of pale green energy, shaped like ethereal threads of light floated up from her fingertips and swirled themselves into faint wisps of nothing. She quickly held her hand over the pages of the tome, and watched in awe as the pale green strands slowly took to the magic below it, and warped themselves slowly into black. "... Odd." She muttered, recalling that dark magic was purple in color, not black. The magic swirled itself upwards towards her hand with an eagerness that not even thunder magic had, transforming into a ball of wispy, disjointed darkness stemming from her finger tips.

With a flick of her wrist she shoved the magic forward, watching it spiral and swirl itself towards its destination with a frenzy unlike she'd ever seen, before she raised her arm up towards the sky and with it, the Waste spell folded in on itself before taking off skyward, creating a whirlwind of darkness around the crates that shredded them into rotten, tainted pieces of its former self.

The destruction of the crates surprised Dusk somewhat. Quickly glancing at the tarnished pile of wood where a crate used to be, his eyes quickly shifted back to Silvia. "... Wow, that's pretty cool" He pulls a smirk. "Victory is assured now; we can blow up the Annas! Silvia for top tier" He does a "thumbs up" motion with the two of his hands and smiles at Silvia, clearly showing he was sarcastic

Two minutes of non-stop reciting and mental forcing finally gave her the result she wanted - a burst of pale green energy, shaped like ethereal threads of light floated up from her fingertips and swirled themselves into faint wisps of nothing. She quickly held her hand over the pages of the tome, and watched in awe as the pale green strands slowly took to the magic below it, and warped themselves slowly into black. "... Odd." She muttered, recalling that dark magic was purple in color, not black. The magic swirled itself upwards towards her hand with an eagerness that not even thunder magic had, transforming into a ball of wispy, disjointed darkness stemming from her finger tips.

With a flick of her wrist she shoved the magic forward, watching it spiral and swirl itself towards its destination with a frenzy unlike she'd ever seen, before she raised her arm up towards the sky and with it, the Waste spell folded in on itself before taking off skyward, creating a whirlwind of darkness around the crates that shredded them into rotten, tainted pieces of its former self.

Ace watched this display of dark magic's power unfold before her eyes and destroy the crates, "Wow, impressive. So that's the power of dark magic. Reminds me of when I was learning to use Anima magic as a kid, when Zane discovered I had the talent for it."

The destruction of the crates surprised Dusk somewhat. Quickly glancing at the tarnished pile of wood where a crate used to be, his eyes quickly shifted back to Silvia. "... Wow, that's pretty cool" He pulls a smirk. "Victory is assured now; we can blow up the Annas! Silvia for top tier" He does a "thumbs up" motion with the two of his hands and smiles at Silvia, clearly showing he was sarcastic

*appears, looking mildly annoyed* "I trust, Silvia, that you didn't injure yourself for this? Because you have a very, very bad habit of assuming the best course to get stronger is to injure yourself. Badly."

Vashiane made me want Shadowgift... I'll take it but I'm giving myself a limitation. It will injure Sorin when he uses it. That's the price of mixed blood..It is at least 4 different types.

Silvia grinned, flicking the remants of the magic storm at a nearby crate and watching it as the splinters flew in every direction, still smoking from the impact. "Tier? This is no mindless brawl or melee match, Dusk." She dropped her hand again, unable to keep the smile off of her face. "I'll be fine, Kat..." she replied, dismissively waving a hand in her direction at the sound of her voice. "That was only one time, right? I know how to handle..." Her voice drifted off as a sudden bout of wooziness swept over her and she fluttered her eyes closed, discreetly lifting her hand to massage at her temple. "... Whoa."

​*walks around, trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes, sees the boxes that Silvia rotted* "…" *eyes go wide and she starts shaking* "W…wha…?"

​*walks around, trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes, sees the boxes that Silvia rotted* "…" *eyes go wide and she starts shaking* "W…wha…?"

"Who goes-" He looked up and saw Klotho "Oh, it's-"he took a step forward, tripping on a mired fragment of the crate

Silvia grinned, flicking the remants of the magic storm at a nearby crate and watching it as the splinters flew in every direction, still smoking from the impact. "Tier? This is no mindless brawl or melee match, Dusk." She dropped her hand again, unable to keep the smile off of her face. "I'll be fine, Kat..." she replied, dismissively waving a hand in her direction at the sound of her voice. "That was only one time, right? I know how to handle..." Her voice drifted off as a sudden bout of wooziness swept over her and she fluttered her eyes closed, discreetly lifting her hand to massage at her temple. "... Whoa."

"I just found out that Nathaniel's laboring under a horrible misconception about dark magic, so I'm REALLY checking to make sure you're not overdoing it. Again. Because you do that a lot and then don't tell anyone because you feel like if you let anyone know you're uncertain, they're going to leave you or something." *notices Klotho* "Something wrong, dear?"

*still shaking* "H-Harem did this? She did? But… but…" *shakes head* "Go away!" *races off*

​"Uh… Silvia, what did you do?"

Vashiane made me want Shadowgift... I'll take it but I'm giving myself a limitation. It will injure Sorin when he uses it. That's the price of mixed blood..It is at least 4 different types.

The way she's using it, it's hurting her as well.

And naturally, extra limitation for Silvia: she can't use her Shadowgift power WITHOUT Lifetaker.

"...Hm." Nathaniel approached Silvia. "You used some Dark Magic? The first time usually makes you a bit drowsy."

​"You're BOTH laboring and…" *sighs, obviously aggravated* "What's with people associating darkness with negative emotions?"

What as the las thing with Jxemas?

I have no idea.

"I just found out that Nathaniel's laboring under a horrible misconception about dark magic, so I'm REALLY checking to make sure you're not overdoing it. Again. Because you do that a lot and then don't tell anyone because you feel like if you let anyone know you're uncertain, they're going to leave you or something." *notices Klotho* "Something wrong, dear?"

*still shaking* "H-Harem did this? She did? But… but…" *shakes head* "Go away!" *races off*

*Stands up* "Someone should probably go after her.."

*Stands up* "Someone should probably go after her.."

"I'm trying to decide who needs help more. The two people who don't know dark magic as well as they think they do or the little girl who was OBVIOUSLY TERRIFIED BY SOMETHING SILVIA DID!" *sighs and pauses* "…I hate sounding arrogant… Mila, damn it."

"I'm trying to decide who needs help more. The two people who don't know dark magic as well as they think they do or the little girl who was OBVIOUSLY TERRIFIED BY SOMETHING SILVIA DID!" *sighs and pauses* "…I hate sounding arrogant… Mila, damn it."

"I could go after Klotho for you... but she may not listen to me."

Ace: "I could go find Klotho, Kat. And if I bring Alicia, then we both could talk to her with sis's empathy powers."

"People are taught differently in different parts of the world."

"Except you're going after it with hatred and vengeance and misery. Do you know how mentally UNHEALTHY that is, first off? Second off, you can get the same results without it. Hell, you might be better off because you aren't constantly reminding yourself of how much you hate something or how sad you are over something and can move on from the events and actually heal." *sighs* "I'm not even certain if the Grimleal were so… well, whatever. They were idiotic and crazy, yes, but I'm not sure even they went this route quite."

Ace: "I could go find Klotho, Kat. And if I bring Alicia, then we both could talk to her with sis's empathy powers."

"Try just you for now, Ace. She doesn't know Alicia well…"

Silvia blanched at the statement, glancing over at Kat reproachfully. "Where do you get THAT conception from?" she said drily, her fingers curling around the tome. She spun around to look over Klotho's shaking form, blinking back her shock at the girl's appearance and her blatant fear. "Klotho it's just...!" The girl was gone in an instant though, cutting off her explanation entirely. "What was that...?"

She tried to recall if Klotho had a fear of dark magic, but her mind felt... hazy, unsteady. A swirl of memories and moments and senses were... there, but she couldn't fully decipher one from the other.

She sighed, glancing down at her hand and noticing the tiny, faint wisps of green still floating off the ends. She squeezed her hand into a fist, closing off the energy slipping from her.

"Except you're going after it with hatred and vengeance and misery. Do you know how mentally UNHEALTHY that is, first off? Second off, you can get the same results without it. Hell, you might be better off because you aren't constantly reminding yourself of how much you hate something or how sad you are over something and can move on from the events and actually heal." *sighs* "I'm not even certain if the Grimleal were so… well, whatever. They were idiotic and crazy, yes, but I'm not sure even they went this route quite."

"Try just you for now, Ace. She doesn't know Alicia well…"

At the mention of the grimleal, Samson almost dropped his glasses.