• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Is the scary magic gone?"

"Scary magic?.. Oh, you must mean Ha- I mean Silvia's new love for the dark arts... Tell you what, I'll go in first, and if she is, I'll ask her to stop. Is that okay with you?" [i nearly actually called her that... Oh my]

"Scary magic?.. Oh, you must mean Ha- I mean Silvia's new love for the dark arts... Tell you what, I'll go in first, and if she is, I'll ask her to stop. Is that okay with you?" [i nearly actually called her that... Oh my]

"Okay." *looks sad*

Ace: "I could go in and ask for you, Dusk. Unless you'd rather I stay here with Klotho."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"I don't hallucinate. If you lie, though, I'll start worrying more." *pouts* "I'm already sick, Silvia. Don't make me sick with worry too, please."

"Did she THINK you did? Also, the weird dancing was Dusk and I doing ballroom dancing in our room. They helped with his arms."

Silvia turned around towards Kat, groaning at her pouty expression. "Oh, no. Not that. My only weakness, Kat," she giggled, recalling Henry's own pouty, submissive nature when faced with things he didn't like, like the cold for example. "I know that... and I won't. I swear on me, this tome, and that cheerful feral child you were talking about earlier." She winked and turned back to the remnents of the crate, eyeing the one behind it.

Silvia turned around towards Kat, groaning at her pouty expression. "Oh, no. Not that. My only weakness, Kat," she giggled, recalling Henry's own pouty, submissive nature when faced with things he didn't like, like the cold for example. "I know that... and I won't. I swear on me, this tome, and that cheerful feral child you were talking about earlier." She winked and turned back to the remnents of the crate, eyeing the one behind it.

​"Okay…" *pauses* "Oh, what WAS that boy's name? It started with an 'h'. Argh, it's going to drive me mad now."

"...Hm." He looked at Poly. "Poly, didn't I tell you about how loose lips don't necessarily sink ships but caaaaaan piss you off~?"

"I said nothing to anyone. Kat figured it out all on her own."

​"Okay…" *pauses* "Oh, what WAS that boy's name? It started with an 'h'. Argh, it's going to drive me mad now."

Silvia's breath hitched, her resolve and concetration wavering and causing her to sway. "... Henry. His name is Henry, Kat..."

Cassandra was concerned. Concerned for the safety of all the Dreamers she'd met... especially... her... "Gah, why am I thinking about it that way?" She cried out, desperately covering her mouth in an attempt to prevent others from hearing her. "No... no, I have to keep calm. If I don't, then everything that I do will be for nothing." She steeled herself, before gazing out into the horizon.

"I don't mind really. I believe your sister is in the room though, if you wish to speak to her"

Ace: "Yeah, Alicia should still be there. I'll go in and ask Silvia if the dark magic practice can be finished for today."

"I'm going to kill you and use your blood for my experiments~"

"I'll rip you in half before you get the chance, kid."

"... what are you talking about?"

"Nate's horny for Glaedyr."

Silvia's breath hitched, her resolve and concetration wavering and causing her to sway. "... Henry. His name is Henry, Kat..."

"Ah, I see." *looks at her* "Oh. I met your husband in this world. Well, then…" *shrug* "Yay?"

"I'm going to kill you and use your blood for my experiments~"

"No."

Ace: "Yeah, Alicia should still be there. I'll go in and ask Silvia if the dark magic practice can be finished for today."

"Thank you, Ace" Turning to Klotho, he smiled. "There we go. Hopefully, Silvia will put a break on her "scary" magic for today"