• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace went back inside to ask Silvia to stop the dark magic practice for today as it frightened Klotho, thinking back to her own time of learning to use Anima magic.

As a young child, reading the thunder tome in front of her, noting to use such magic one would need to communicate with nature as Anima magic was the magic of nature. To focus, feel truly free, as Anima magic was noted to unleash the heart. In that case, Young Ace began reciting the incantation inside the thunder tome in front of her, feeling free with nature, her fury being the same as nature’s. With enough focus, Young Ace summoned a bolt of thunder that struck and burned the tree stump to the ground as ashes. Just like that, a quick devastating strike of lightning.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Ah, I see." *looks at her* "Oh. I met your husband in this world. Well, then…" *shrug* "Yay?"

"No."

Silvia shrugged in return, righting herself again and shaking her head to clear it off the fog slowly taking it over. "Well, now you know, huh? And if you thought my tome-tearing was bad, he shredded a Book of Naga. Before I did, mind you."

Alicia gazed out into the distance , reminded of her childhood growing up with her uncle.

*flashback*

Young Alicia clung to the side of her uncle, Twilight Jack Taylor as the two went out to the farmer’s market, the emotions in the air confusing young Alicia.

Jack: “Alicia, what’s wrong? Every time you step outside, you cling to me.”

Young Alicia: “Un—Father, there’s…so much emotion here. Why do I keep hearing what others around me say?”

Jack: “What do they say, Alicia?”

Young Alicia: “They say…hateful things, happy things, angry things. They say one thing, but why do I keep hearing something else?”

Jack: *thinking* (Could it be…Alicia is an empath? To be able to pick up on the thoughts and feelings of others like this. In environments with lots of people and minimal chaos. )

And then the thread died.

Baby confirmed final boss

You know? Will Kat's baby be immortal also?

I believe that Kat is only "immortal" due to being employed by Mila. Phoibus made a deal with Doma to be immortal but is to be killed whenever Kat dies, but due to her constantly being reborn, Phoibus is also reborn. Because of this, I don't think the baby will be immortal

Speaking of the thread, it will be moved to the RP section soon.

Actually, if this is happening, then we should probably stay on track more. That, and make a chat thread for any questions regarding the RP for any who might consider it, without derailing the RP.

Lemme get on that

You know, I made a IC thread on the Roleplayer's Guild site and got zero replies...

WHY

WHY DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN

THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO GAVE NO BACKSTORY THAT GOT MORE REPLIES

RHKZRIBGOOGWWGKNBDGFFJJCDGKBDA