Sorin

Alicia: "Then, will you unfreeze Gulasca please?" *Hears convo* "Then, he's just going to stay frozen like this?!"

Ace: "I don't think that, you're looking for another way to fight in this war. There's got to be a way to practice without scaring Klotho. At least, I hope there is."

(Hi, Glaedyr)

"I'll teach you later, Ms.Silvia... I need to brush up on it myself."

"What do you mean by that? I wasn't that much use as a Bride, here I can actually do something. Not get myself injured repeatedly. It's a direction." She shrugged, cracking her knuckles as she pondered over soemthing. "And I'll find a way. I'm not dropping..." Her voice trailed off again as yet another wave of dizziness overcame her, and she struggled not to show any sign that something was bothering her. She slowly unwound the ribbon from her hair and used the tangled, wavy locks to hide her hand rubbing at her temple again.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

As Cassandra wandered around, she noticed Klotho with an unfamiliar man. Letting out a small yelp, she hid in the first place she could think to hide behind. 'I can't let her see me now... I'm too nervous... what should I do...?'

Dusk was still conversing and joking with Klotho when suddenly he stopped and tilted his head right a bit. "Hmm?.. I think I heard something..." Standing up and turning around, he said "Come out wherever you are. I think we're all a bit old for children's games now, don't you think?"

Cassandra felt her chest tighten, and rather than listen to the man calling to her, curled up into a ball and remained in her hiding spot. 'I... I can't... not like this...' she thought, her heart skipping a beat with each passing thought of the man's current company.

"Hehehe... Wish I could've seen THAT!"

"Sure, if you're up for it! Though I was wanting to find Dusk to see how he's been doing..."

"Hehehe...Though Zephyr seemed to enjoy the carrot cake quite a bit..."

"And who here said you could feed Zeph?

Certainly not me..."

"Of course. This war doesn't concern me. What goes on doesn't concern me. I'm also surprised that she hasn't appeared yet to fight you at all..."

Alicia: "She hasn't appeared yet? ...Who are you referring to?"

"Hehehe... Wish I could've seen THAT!"

"Sure, if you're up for it! Though I was wanting to find Dusk to see how he's been doing..."

"Hehehe...Though Zephyr seemed to enjoy the carrot cake quite a bit..."

Ace: "I can tell you all about it sometime, I still remember it clear as day."

Alicia: "She hasn't appeared yet? ...Who are you referring to?"

Ace: "I can tell you all about it sometime, I still remember it clear as day."

"My sister. The quote "Strongest Mage Alive". Though I took that away when I took her place and defeated her for my freedom.."

Cassandra felt her chest tighten, and rather than listen to the man calling to her, curled up into a ball and remained in her hiding spot. 'I... I can't... not like this...' she thought, her heart skipping a beat with each passing thought of the man's current company.

"... Excuse me, Klotho" Walking in the direction where he heard the voice, he wielded his silver axe. Compared to most axes however, it was moderately small and light. Flicking it between his fingers, his tone turned sinister. "Come out now... Don't want to see the Grand General of the Azure Dreamers angry now, do you?"

"... Excuse me, Klotho" Walking in the direction where he heard the voice, he wielded his silver axe. Compared to most axes however, it was moderately small and light. Flicking it between his fingers, his tone turned sinister. "Come out now... Don't want to see the Grand General of the Azure Dreamers angry now, do you?"

"Why are you mad, Brother? It's just Beautiful Crimson."

"And who here said you could feed Zeph?

Certainly not me..."

"...Oops. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that... He seemed to like it though!"

"Dusk? I think he was with that Klotho girl..."

"Klotho? Who's Klotho? Is she new? If so, it'd be nice to meet her! I might go find them then!"

Cassandra's heart skipped a beat again. "B-Beautiful... Crimson..." she whispered out, not even bothering to move despite her current predicament. Her self-confidence, what little she had, was completely shot, and she couldn't bear to face Klotho right now. Not at this point, not in this state.

"My sister. The quote "Strongest Mage Alive". Though I took that away when I took her place and defeated her for my freedom.."

Alicia: "Your sister, the 'Strongest Mage Alive.' Is there a reason she would appear?"

"Ignoring me now, Natty boy? After all I taught you... I'm hurt, really."

Ace raised an eyebrow upon hearing this, wondering what happened in Ferox over the six months.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"...Oops. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that... He seemed to like it though!"

"Klotho? Who's Klotho? Is she new? If so, it'd be nice to meet her! I might go find them then!"

"Don't make a habit of it..."