Sorin

*sheepish* "Nathaniel, if you'd like, I can oversee your re-learning? I'm mean… it's the least I can do with all the lecturing I did..."

"No thanks... I need to do this myself. Maybe I should find a way to combine the two..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Don't make a habit of it..."

"Oh ok...I won't..." [but he liked it so much!...Perhaps I might give him some more when Breezy isn't looking...]

Glaedyr then wandered off to find Dusk and this Klotho person who she had never met before.

Alicia: "My apologies then." *thinking* (the Strongest Mage Alive....then if he's just here to watch, what's going to happen then?)

"Because once I'm done here I'm leaving. Not like I plan to stay. It's a shame you can't leave. The outrealm gates are closed right?"

"No thanks... I need to do this myself. Maybe I should find a way to combine the two..."

"Not sure if you should. Combine them, I mean. At least for now?"

"... Do you know "Beautiful Crimson's" real name? That nickname is new to me"

​"Uh… Ca… Cass? No, longer and prettier. Um…" *shrug* "Beautiful Crimson."

"Oh, hey, Kat, did Alicia tell you the good news?"

"No, I haven't talked to Alicia much. I got busy yelling at the two dark mages here." *keeping a close eye on Silvia* "However, I'm noticing a ring. Yay for you!" *holds up her own to show her ring* "Not the only ones, though."

Edited by Kat

"Because once I'm done here I'm leaving. Not like I plan to stay. It's a shame you can't leave. The outrealm gates are closed right?"

Alicia: *surprised* "Did you...just read my thoughts?" *regains composure* "The outrealm gates are closed, but it's not I who wishes to return home. My place is here now, I don't intend to return home. Not when I have a better life here, I am not throwing that away to return to the empty one I knew before coming here."

​"Uh… Ca… Cass? No, longer and prettier. Um…" *shrug* "Beautiful Crimson."

"Longer than Cass?.. Cassy? Cassandra? Hmm..." He turns his head around. "Hello Cass. If you're a Dreamer or an ally, I won't hurt you. I don't think I've even seen you before"

oh god dammit we're RPing now

and poly has made Cass a lesbian even though he was talking about Cass being an S support for Dan as an option gonna cry in the corner now

RIGHT! ...what's going on right now...

Silvia slowly unwrapped the other ribbon and tied it around her wrists, massaging her temples with both of her hands and letting the book slip to the ground.

*catches the book and looks at her* "I take it there are some side-effects?"

and poly has made Cass a lesbian even though he was talking about Cass being an S support for Dan as an option gonna cry in the corner now

RIGHT! ...what's going on right now...

(Or Klotho's THAT pretty or something. XD Just talking as far as I know.)

Edited by Kat

Alicia: *surprised* "Did you...just read my thoughts?" *regains composure* "The outrealm gates are closed, but it's not I who wishes to return home. My place is here now, I don't intend to return home. Not when I have a better life here, I am not throwing that away to return to the empty one I knew before coming here."

"I see. If I wanted to I could return home now...but I have to see my task complete."

"Cassandra." Cassandra spoke up from her hiding spot. She still didn't wish to come out yet, but she did want to help Klotho out. "That's my name. Well, the whole of it, anyway."

Eventually Glaedyr could hear Dusk's voice along with 2 voices she didn't recognise. Hmm...that's strange...Is there another new Dreamer as well as this Klotho person? She walked round the corner and she could see two people she didn't recognise along with Dusk. "..H-hi?"

"I see. If I wanted to I could return home now...but I have to see my task complete."

Alicia: "Your task being watching this 'Heaven's Game' correct?"

Silvia stilfed a moan and waved a hand to dismiss her worries. "I'm... just... fine..."

Ace: *worried* "Are you sure? You look a little dizzy there."

Edited by Ace Tactician

but is everyone in the same place at this time?

(Everyone not named Jxemas or Marth.)

Silvia stilfed a moan and waved a hand to dismiss her worries. "I'm... just... fine..."

"That isn't convincing. At all." *glances at Ace* "Okay, what's the best method to get her to confess? Tickle torture?"

Eventually Glaedyr could hear Dusk's voice along with 2 voices she didn't recognise. Hmm...that's strange...Is there another new Dreamer as well as this Klotho person? She walked round the corner and she could see two people she didn't recognise along with Dusk. "..H-hi?"

*frowns* "Who are you?"

Edited by Kat

Silvia slowly unwrapped the other ribbon and tied it around her wrists, massaging her temples with both of her hands and letting the book slip to the ground.

"That looks bad... Ms.Silvia, can you take your hands away from your head?"