Sorin

"But I'm not. But at the same time, I am. You are but dust but are great at the same time. What do you say to that Samson?"

(I wonder... who is important to me?Anon has family, Miss Isabelle is the prime minister of Emmeryn's church, Ms Silvia, and Mr Sorin have family, Ace, Alicia, and Poly have each other, Kat, Klotho and Dusk have each other, and wizard and Glaedyr... share a strong bond. She must be his special lady friend or something... Gulacsca and Angie are related, and I can tell Dan is very friendly with Kat, And Cassandra really wants to be friends with Klotho... Who Do I Have? I guess Anon, Dusk, Isabelle,Sorin and Dan are friends... but I'm not particularly close to any of them. Oh well I don't .Think so much about such things.) "... I know that compared to all here, I am insignificant. This does not affect me.In the future, i May be great... or I may not live to see tomorrow, but for now, I am happy where I am"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia: "Your task being watching this 'Heaven's Game' correct?"

Ace: *worried* "Are you sure? You look a little dizzy there."

"Incorrect. I'm here to kill my sister. She's the one who brought me here anyways. I've been doing this for months on end."

"Cassandra." Cassandra spoke up from her hiding spot. She still didn't wish to come out yet, but she did want to help Klotho out. "That's my name. Well, the whole of it, anyway."

Eventually Glaedyr could hear Dusk's voice along with 2 voices she didn't recognise. Hmm...that's strange...Is there another new Dreamer as well as this Klotho person? She walked round the corner and she could see two people she didn't recognise along with Dusk. "..H-hi?"

*frowns* "Who are you?"

"Cassandra, eh? Well then, nice to meet you "Beautiful Crimson" Hearing Glaedyr's voice, he turned around and smiled. "Hey Glaedyr! The white haired one is called Klotho. Kat found her in the ruins of Ylisstol. You alright?"

"Cassandra, eh? Well then, nice to meet you "Beautiful Crimson" Hearing Glaedyr's voice, he turned around and smiled. "Hey Glaedyr! The white haired one is called Klotho. Kat found her in the ruins of Ylisstol. You alright?"

*confused* "Glaedyr?" *thinking* "Oh, Wind Trap?"

(I honestly don't know what nickname Glaedyr should have.)

(I wonder... who is important to me?Anon has family, Miss Isabelle is the prime minister of Emmeryn's church, Ms Silvia, and Mr Sorin have family, Ace, Alicia, and Poly have each other, Kat, Klotho and Dusk have each other, and wizard and Glaedyr... share a strong bond. She must be his special lady friend or something... Gulacsca and Angie are related, and I can tell Dan is very friendly with Kat, And Cassandra really wants to be friends with Klotho... Who Do I Have? I guess Anon, Dusk, Isabelle,Sorin and Dan are friends... but I'm not particularly close to any of them. Oh well I don't .Think so much about such things.) "... I know that compared to all here, I am insignificant. This does not affect me.In the future, i May be great... or I may not live to see tomorrow, but for now, I am happy where I am"

"Hm. But it will. I see it in the future..."

"Hey Dusk! Yep, It's been good to be back in Ferox again. How've you been?" She turns to Klotho, the one with the white hair who she had just spoken to. "Ohhh! Pleased to meet you!" She dips her head slightly in greeting.

"...Oh I guess they told you about that, huh..."

(Yeah, not many nicknames I could think of either xD )

so then who is in the Plegia group that i should be talking to? or should i just appear and say "Cassandra, you were late, we were a bit worried, etc"

(Whatever you prefer? Cassandra stated that she'd gone ahead to make sure the port hadn't been recaptured and… that's all I know? Samson's here too.)

so then who is in the Plegia group that i should be talking to? or should i just appear and say "Cassandra, you were late, we were a bit worried, etc"

Plegia group: samson, Sorin, you,Cassandra, Gulac. You should probably talk to Samson or Cassandra.)

"S-Stop that!" Cassandra yelped out. She didn't like the nickname when he said it, because it felt... dirty... when it came from him. "Cass was fine from you, though I'm not too fond of shortening my name." Turning towards Glaedyr, she frowned. "Who are you?"

"Incorrect. I'm here to kill my sister. She's the one who brought me here anyways. I've been doing this for months on end."

Alicia: "Oh, then once you kill your sister you can return home?" *thinking* (Why would he have to kill his sister? Is there a feud going on between them?)

(Everyone not named Jxemas or Marth.)

"That isn't convincing. At all." *glances at Ace* "Okay, what's the best method to get her to confess? Tickle torture?"

*frowns* "Who are you?"

"That looks bad... Ms.Silvia, can you take your hands away from your head?"

"Mm..." Silvia murmured, gathering her hair up into a ponytail at the top of her head and holding it there. She shot Kat a glare, its effect diminshed by the lack of focus and intent. "Haha... aren't you just... funny."

"That's... Not really a nice nickname to give to her, considering that nearly killed her... What about "Cakebaker"?

I regret nothing

"Hey Dusk! Yep, It's been good to be back in Ferox again. How've you been?" She turns to Klotho, the one with the white hair who she had just spoken to. "Ohhh! Pleased to meet you!" She dips her head slightly in greeting.

Sorry the quote thing messed up :/

"I'm good. Anything what's worth mentioning on your end?"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Mm..." Silvia murmured, gathering her hair up into a ponytail at the top of her head and holding it there. She shot Kat a glare, its effect diminshed by the lack of focus and intent. "Haha... aren't you just... funny."

"Honestly, I'm scared out of my mind, so I'm glad you think I'm being funny."

Ace: *looking at Silvia* "I guess that's a no then?"

Edited by Ace Tactician