• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Do you not like that?" *studies Glaedyr closely* "Okay, Snow Blade."

"Yep, I prefer that one much more!" She laughs.

"S-Stop that!" Cassandra yelped out. She didn't like the nickname when he said it, because it felt... dirty... when it came from him. "Cass was fine from you, though I'm not too fond of shortening my name." Turning towards Glaedyr, she frowned. "Who are you?"

"I-I'm Glaedyr! Are you...Cass? Did I hear that right?"

"That's... Not really a nice nickname to give to her, considering that nearly killed her... What about "Cakebaker"?

I regret nothing

"Hey Dusk! Yep, It's been good to be back in Ferox again. How've you been?" She turns to Klotho, the one with the white hair who she had just spoken to. "Ohhh! Pleased to meet you!" She dips her head slightly in greeting.

Sorry the quote thing messed up :/

"I'm good. Anything what's worth mentioning on your end?"

She turns to Dusk, "I think I'd prefer Snow Blade actually!" She laughs, before continuing, "Hmm... just Poly and Alicia's good news, I think! Isn't it fantastic!"

"Yup... But side-effects of using dark magic for the first time can be agression..."

"I think we have enough people to pin her."

And once again, I am ignored, Dan thought to himself. "*AHEM* So...who are we not trusting?"

"Silvia's not feeling well, Dan." *smiles at him* "Sorry, she's distracting."

She turns to Dusk, "I think I'd prefer Snow Blade actually!" She laughs, before continuing, "Hmm... just Poly and Alicia's good news, I think! Isn't it fantastic!"

"Snow blade is quite nice. Matches your elegance in battle. Do prefer "Dancing blade" mind, but I digress" He shrugs. "Oh? What happened between those two?"

"Honestly, I'm scared out of my mind, so I'm glad you think I'm being funny."

"Shall I prepare a paralysis hex, Kat?"

"I aim... to please..." Silvia said, fluttering her eyes closed, only for Nathaniel's remark to snap them back open. While there was no force behind her glare the first time, the second glare wasn't a slouch in the intimidation department. "Hell. No. Do not TOUCH me."

"Again she is most likely helped in this conflict some how. Like how Shadowfrost was.."

Alicia: "Like how Shadowfrost sent those Grimleals after my mother... And this current war we're fighting. If she does down...will this war end?"

"Snow blade is quite nice. Matches your elegance in battle. Do prefer "Dancing blade" mind, but I digress" He shrugs. "Oh? What happened between those two?"

You already have an S support

"They're wearing rings."

"I aim... to please..." Silvia said, fluttering her eyes closed, only for Nathaniel's remark to snap them back open. While there was no force behind her glare the first time, the second glare wasn't a slouch in the intimidation department. "Hell. No. Do not TOUCH me."

"Relax, Silvia. It's okay. Now, be honest and explain your symptoms."

"Heh, I'm hardly elegant! Oh, didn't you hear? Well...let's just say Alicia has a ring on a certain finger now and we all have a certain big event to look forward to~"

You already have an S support

Dusk has said since Glaedyr and Dusk C support that she was exceptional with the sword

"They're wearing rings."

"Heh, I'm hardly elegant! Oh, didn't you hear? Well...let's just say Alicia has a ring on a certain finger now and we all have a certain big event to look forward to~"

"OH! Well then, I need to give them my congratulations! I better be best man... Oh, that reminds me" He takes out his left glove to reveal a ring on his ring finger. "Poly and I must have similar minds, eh?"

*Sigh* "So...you're gonna introduce me to...the little one over here? Or am I gonna have to ask?"

"There's no one new here, Dan? Or are your eyes just seeing farther than mine?"

(Klotho, Cassandra, Glaedyr, and Dusk are in a separate part of the city.)

Alicia: "Like how Shadowfrost sent those Grimleals after my mother... And this current war we're fighting. If she does down...will this war end?"

(Grimleal? could she be....? ... I could probably be sent to rot in hell for what I did on that day alone....)

(He doesn't know he's next to a mind reader. and judge.)

"There's no one new here, Dan? Or are your eyes just seeing farther than mine?"

(Klotho, Cassandra, Glaedyr, and Dusk are in a separate part of the city.)

well he WAS given uber eyesight

"Sorry...I just passed by Cassandra and Dusk when I was coming here and saw someone new to the group. Also" *fumbles with a backpack* "I know you're not gonna be doing too much fighting, but I thought you should at least keep warm." *hands scarf* "And how are the rings I made for you two? Dusk personally asked me to make them."

"They're wearing rings."

"Relax, Silvia. It's okay. Now, be honest and explain your symptoms."

She shook her head slowly, folding her arms and sighing. "Symptoms? Really? It's MAGIC, what is it going to... ugh." Silvia moaned, dropping her hair to clutch at her head again. "Fine," she gasped, twisting her fingers into her hair. "Dizziness. M-My head hurts... Make it stop..."

"OH! Well then, I need to give them my congratulations! I better be best man... Oh, that reminds me" He takes out his left glove to reveal a ring on his ring finger. "Poly and I must have similar minds, eh?"

"Wow! Congratulations!" She beams. "That's brilliant! And getting like Poly, eh? You could even have a joint wedding!" She teases, laughing as she speaks.

"Sorry...I just passed by Cassandra and Dusk when I was coming here and saw someone new to the group. Also" *fumbles with a backpack* "I know you're not gonna be doing too much fighting, but I thought you should at least keep warm." *hands scarf* "And how are the rings I made for you two? Dusk personally asked me to make them."

"Aw, I love it!" *tucks the scarf around her neck* "And they're beautiful. I'm INCREDIBLY grateful to you!" *smiles* "Also, her name is Klotho. She's… actually, there's a good chance she'll offend you within thirty seconds by accident, so please just tell her politely?

She shook her head slowly, folding her arms and sighing. "Symptoms? Really? It's MAGIC, what is it going to... ugh." Silvia moaned, dropping her hair to clutch at her head again. "Fine," she gasped, twisting her fingers into her hair. "Dizziness. M-My head hurts... Make it stop..."

*turns her attention back to Silvia* ​"Headache, dizziness… backlash, maybe? Blood loss?" *thinking* "Hangover maybe? Not sure where you would've gotten the alcohol, but magic and it DON'T mix well… what else could it be…?"

"Wow! Congratulations!" She beams. "That's brilliant! And getting like Poly, eh? You could even have a joint wedding!" She teases, laughing as she speaks.

​"Joint wedding?" *confused* "Is that… like a harem?"