Sorin

Still just stood there and feeling really confused about what Klotho had said about harems, Glaedyr's head had started to hurt, and she had stood there trying to understand without much success. "I...might go lie down... Bye everyone! Nice meeting you Klotho!"

(Yeah, I have to go...BYE!)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"By the way, Kat. I hope you're happy to know I haven't been using the demon's power at all through these months. Of course, now I can no longer see on my left side. *points to eye-patch*"

"Well, I'm not happy about the lack of sight, but I AM happy about you not relying on the demon."

"Well, I'm not happy about the lack of sight, but I AM happy about you not relying on the demon."

"Yeah...although, maybe it should of been that way from the start when I gave you my eye. However since you're not fighting, maybe I can take it back. ...Don't look so mad, I'm only joking."

​"Mine's not natural." *pauses* "…Wait, how did I know that?"

"Well, it's still very pretty." Cassandra replied, giggling and turning a very light shade of pink. "I wish I could have hair like that."

Edited by Suzuka Gongen

"Yeah...although, maybe it should of been that way from the start when I gave you my eye. However since you're not fighting, maybe I can take it back. ...Don't look so mad, I'm only joking."

"No, it's not that. I'm just annoyed about not fighting." *sigh* "That's all."

(The longer it takes Vash to reply, the more scared I think I get of Silvia's reaction. ><;)

"...Time...running out?...Silvia...I want you to tell me just what is ailing you. If there is some...force that is going to consume you or something like that, then tell me."

(We… have a chat thread now, Dan…)

"Has there been a time you've been in anyone's way? Because I cannot remember any time here. The only times you have not been helpful have been when you've hurt yourself and, even then, you were coming up with strategies. I would, however, remind you that I have died, Silvia. Many times. If you'd like, I can go into detail this one time I failed a job and become the PET of a sick lord. Perhaps you can learn that every fucking person in the world has been weak at one point, immortal or not, assassin or not, and you can not make assumptions otherwise. And I would also remind you that I saw my sister jump off a building in front of me. And that I've been eaten, burned alive, and many MANY other things. I've been incredibly weak before. I will be again. THAT is the humanity I've held onto."

"It's the amount of time our out realm friends have before they're barred from their home, Dan."

Silvia wrapped her arms around herself, numbly listening to Kat's explanation and cursing herself for feeling so selfish. She wasn't the only one suffering - Ace, and Marth and Poly and Dusk and Duck and Kat - all of them - had the same drive to return home, the same end ambition. Shutting them out so she could focus on HER task (which wasn't even hers!) was... stupid. She always seemed to do this, settle on a decision and not break it because it was HERS. She did this with Grima, with Plegia, with Emmeryn... over, and over and she never learned from it.

"... K-Kat, I..." Silvia shuddered, blinking back the tears that formed. "I'm - I'm sorry, I just got so... w-wrapped up in my... past mistakes... I feel like... I keep abandoning him and I just want to show him I'm not going to do that... You know his story. Y-You know... I can't keep - I can't keep doing that. To both of them. And I just want to find a way to - to get everyone home in time. I want to HELP somehow..."

"Teasing, playfully annoying somebody... Stuff like that. I wind up Kat and Silvia quite a bit actually"

HELL YES YOU DO HENRY.

"Well, it's still very pretty." Cassandra replied, giggling and turning a very light shade of pink. "I wish I could have hair like that."

"No, Beautiful Crimson's is very, very pretty!"

Alicia: "I don't consider myself a victim, but merely a survivor."

Alicia: "You feel guilty about that day, the ordeal our mother went through to escape still keeps you up at night. You wish to atone for everything you have done in your life."

"Yes, miss Alicia. After your sister dropped down a large arcfire-which I only survived through because I was protected by a friend of mine- and killed everyone, including my..." He stopped and sighed "My slave masters,I've devoted my life to be as good as I can. I... may never fully atone for what I have done, but I can certainly try. I must be going now, Miss Alicia" He walks off.

(Good night 'murica!)

"No, Beautiful Crimson's is very, very pretty!"

Cassandra's face grew ever hotter, and she had to turn away from the group to save face. "W-Well... th-thank you."

"Yes, miss Alicia. After your sister dropped down a large arcfire-which I only survived through because I was protected by a friend of mine- and killed everyone, including my..." He stopped and sighed "My slave masters,I've devoted my life to be as good as I can. I... may never fully atone for what I have done, but I can certainly try. I must be going now, Miss Alicia" He walks off.

(Good night 'murica!)

"And he's gone. But then again so am I and he- Magic Rune: Unfreeze."

"...You bastard.....*Coughs up blood.*"

"Shame to see him like this."

Silvia wrapped her arms around herself, numbly listening to Kat's explanation and cursing herself for feeling so selfish. She wasn't the only one suffering - Ace, and Marth and Poly and Dusk and Duck and Kat - all of them - had the same drive to return home, the same end ambition. Shutting them out so she could focus on HER task (which wasn't even hers!) was... stupid. She always seemed to do this, settle on a decision and not break it because it was HERS. She did this with Grima, with Plegia, with Emmeryn... over, and over and she never learned from it.

"... K-Kat, I..." Silvia shuddered, blinking back the tears that formed. "I'm - I'm sorry, I just got so... w-wrapped up in my... past mistakes... I feel like... I keep abandoning him and I just want to show him I'm not going to do that... You know his story. Y-You know... I can't keep - I can't keep doing that. To both of them. And I just want to find a way to - to get everyone home in time. I want to HELP somehow..."

HELL YES YOU DO HENRY.

"Relax, I shouldn't have snapped." *smiles* "You're going to get home. Everyone is. You're already helping, and you can help more by taking your time, not rushing, and not harming yourself. You ARE relied on, and you've always lived up or surpassed expectations." *sighs* "Oh, listen to me, lecturing all over the place. You'd think I was a mother or something." *hugs her* "It's okay. I'm scolding because I'm worried you'll accidentally go too far without realizing it, and then I have to explain to Henry that you couldn't keep your promise because you tried too hard to keep your promise. Make more sense?"

Cassandra's face grew ever hotter, and she had to turn away from the group to save face. "W-Well... th-thank you."

"D'aww, how cute. Should I get the candles and book a table?" Quietly laughing to himself, he soon expected a punch in the face

See? She has pure intentions! ... For now. And I'm tempted to make her promise to only study the magic, not use it.

And then make a skirmish with a boss so formidable she decides to.

(I like both ideas. If she does more studying, she can learn cooler ways to use it that don't rely on her having some bad side effects?)

okay so i just want to clarify this now because Poly isn't going into the chat

Is Cassandra gonna be a lesbian for Klotho? and does that mean the S support option for Dan is not gonna work out?

(I've no idea, but I'm sure he won't be-)

maybe

(I knew he wouldn't be helpful.)

"Relax, I shouldn't have snapped." *smiles* "You're going to get home. Everyone is. You're already helping, and you can help more by taking your time, not rushing, and not harming yourself. You ARE relied on, and you've always lived up or surpassed expectations." *sighs* "Oh, listen to me, lecturing all over the place. You'd think I was a mother or something." *hugs her* "It's okay. I'm scolding because I'm worried you'll accidentally go too far without realizing it, and then I have to explain to Henry that you couldn't keep your promise because you tried too hard to keep your promise. Make more sense?"

"Which reminds me. I came to get Cassandra back. The Plegia group got a bit worried. I should probably get going."

"You're flushed. Did you get sick?"

(I like both ideas. If she does more studying, she can learn cooler ways to use it that don't rely on her having some bad side effects?)

(I've no idea, but I'm sure he won't be-)

(I knew he wouldn't be helpful.)

It's like your psychic!