• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*not able to answer, as she's bleeding badly from the neck and collarbone now and is trying to stem the blood; Silvia's spell hit her*

"Oh my... KAT!" Kneeling down, he cupped one hand under her head and the other on her stomach briefly, before . "Pleasepleaseplease..." Slowly picking her up in bridal-like fashion, he dashed back to the port. "Needahealer needahealer needahealer WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!"

"Oh my... KAT!" Kneeling down, he cupped one hand under her head and the other on her stomach briefly, before . "Pleasepleaseplease..." Slowly picking her up in bridal-like fashion, he dashed back to the port. "Needahealer needahealer needahealer WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!"

Ace: *running after Dusk* "I almost had the bleeding stopped!"

"Dan!!" Cassandra cried, seeing the blade enter Dan's chest. Drawing her daggers, she shoved Dan to the side. "You face me now, Risen scum!"

"Oh fuck... oh fuck, this is really bad... FUCK!" *draws Trismegistus and swings it right into a tree* "DAMMIT! That... that should be me there like that..."

Dan looked back and saw Kat with blood coming from her neck. No...not this...this can't be...NO...''...g..guh..'' He could barely speak with the sword stuck in his chest. ''K..Klotho...*gasp* Cassandra...I...''

(The only healer would be Angie..)

(Yuffie is also TECHNICALLY here. Just not in the RP)

Dan looked back and saw Kat with blood coming from her neck. No...not this...this can't be...NO...''...g..guh..'' He could barely speak with the sword stuck in his chest. ''K..Klotho...*gasp* Cassandra...I...''

​"Uh…" *shakily draws an arrow and aims it at the Risen* "Um… I'm sorry." *fires the arrow into the Risen's face*

Ace: *running after Dusk* "I almost had the bleeding stopped!"

"Okay, fine!" Slowing down, he knelt a bit, so that Ace could bandage her up. "Just be quick..." A tear trailed down his cheek. [Please... Not now...]

"Klotho, wa-" Cassandra didn't get to finish before the arrow that Klotho struck her neck, severing a vein or two. "Guh...!" She sputtered out, clutching her throat in an attempt to quell the bleeding.

(WELL, IF WE'RE DOING DRAMA...)

Edited by Suzuka Gongen

Alicia: *sees Dan* "Dan! You can't die yet! Ace! get back here!"

"Okay, fine!" Slowing down, he knelt a bit, so that Ace could bandage her up. "Just be quick..." A tear trailed down his cheek. [Please... Not now...]

Ace: *quickly bandages up Kat's neck and halts the bleeding* "Phew, just get her to a healer and fast! I just heard Sis call for me."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Klotho, wa-" Cassandra didn't get to finish before the arrow that Klotho struck her neck, severing a vein or two. "Guh...!" She sputtered out, clutching her throat in an attempt to quell the bleeding.

......Can I injure myself too?

(I love you, Poly.)

​"H-huh?" *shaking* "Oh, that wasn't… I thought that was the Ri… I… I…" *drops bow* "I… I… I…"

(I love you, Poly.)

​"H-huh?" *shaking* "Oh, that wasn't… I thought that was the Ri… I… I…" *drops bow* "I… I… I…"

(<3)

"Klotho... I..." Cassandra tried to speak, but the fact that she had an arrow through one of her veins made it difficult to say even one word, let alone a coherent sentence. "I'm... sorry... love..." she managed, before collapsing on the ground at Klotho's feet.

why do some people have more than one character?

that's... pretty stupid.

(eh, we needed to balance out the genders a bit more.)