• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

''Nno...NooooOOOOOoooOOOOOOO!'' Dan's eye began fluctuating fiercly, until it hit a shade of red and violet. He got the sword out of his chest as he took his own killing edge and began attacking the Sorin risen relentlessly. ''ENOUGH!''

(Anon, there's a Risen Sorin about to kill the kids. Or Dan's going to the demon. EITHER WAY, if you wanted a dramatic entrance...)

*shaking horribly* "I… I…" *shrieks horribly*

Edited by Kat

thanks.

poly is actually the most sensible "adult" around here.

jeez, can't you guys just answer my questions. what the hell is this?

(I would've answered, had it been in the proper thread.)

thanks.

Well, technically, I am an adult, so...

"God... fucking... damn... I'm such a waste... couldn't even protect Kat..."

Well, technically, I am an adult, so...

"God... fucking... damn... I'm such a waste... couldn't even protect Kat..."

Ace: *walking back from bandaging up Kat's neck* "....Maybe I should just bash more Risen heads. Or see who else needs first aid."

Silvia giggled, snaping the book shut with a click as the last of the Waste spell faded away into the night. Now she understood Henry's love for it, even if she had to force the bond, it was so... wild and strong and responsive once you did, like it wanted to be used, practically begged for it.

It was beautiful. Why didn't she try to use it before?

She stood there, in a sort of awe, watching the threads swirl away into thin air and with another soft giggle, drawing the other green threads she could see towards her and watching them swirl amongst the others, warm and bright and lovely. It was easy to assume they were the last dredges of existance from the Risen, the very final fibers that kept them tied to this world, but there were more of them than she expected to see. Why was that?

The euphoria faded into a quiet calm before it blurred into green and black, the exhaustion bringing her gasping to her knees. The forest floor, was stained with blood - was it hers? was it someone else's? - and the trees shook with screams that sound like they were here and nowhere, all at the same time.

The fatigue was tiring, painful enough and she couldn't focus - she could hardly even breathe. Every breath came out in heaving gasps and it hurt, oh Naga, it hurts, make it stop.

Her wish was granted. She fell, into the bed of leaves, and all the pain... stopped.

thanks.

jeez, can't you guys just answer my questions. what the hell is this?

Because there's a chat thread now for these types of questions?

Silvia giggled, snaping the book shut with a click as the last of the Waste spell faded away into the night. Now she understood Henry's love for it, even if she had to force the bond, it was so... wild and strong and responsive once you did, like it wanted to be used, practically begged for it.

It was beautiful. Why didn't she try to use it before?

She stood there, in a sort of awe, watching the threads swirl away into thin air and with another soft giggle, drawing the other green threads she could see towards her and watching them swirl amongst the others, warm and bright and lovely. It was easy to assume they were the last dredges of existance from the Risen, the very final fibers that kept them tied to this world, but there were more of them than she expected to see. Why was that?

The euphoria faded into a quiet calm before it blurred into green and black, the exhaustion bringing her gasping to her knees. The forest floor, was stained with blood - was it hers? was it someone else's? - and the trees shook with screams that sound like they were here and nowhere, all at the same time.

The fatigue was tiring, painful enough and she couldn't focus - she could hardly even breathe. Every breath came out in heaving gasps and it hurt, oh Naga, it hurts, make it stop.

Her wish was granted. She fell, into the bed of leaves, and all the pain... stopped.

Because there's a chat thread now for these types of questions?

Ace: *sees this* "Oh no, not you too Silvia!" *runs over* "Please...don't die on me. I've...already watched two people dear to me die already! Please don't...go."

Cassandra kept breathing as much as she could, considering the damage done to her throat. She tried to look up at Klotho, but it hurt to even move a muscle in her body aside from keeping the blood from seeping out of her neck.

With all the drama, I'm almost glad Marth isn't there. You guys would kill him from guilt of the casualties

(We should have Marth appear in the aftermath for max pain… er… feels)

With all the drama, I'm almost glad Marth isn't there. You guys would kill him from guilt of the casualties

D:

(I can't express properly how much I want Phoibus to show up right now.)

(Feels all over the place! yay!)

... Please?

Running out of the forest with a bandaged Kat, Dusk belted it to one of the houses where the Dreamers were staying and propped her on one of the beds. "Oh Naga... Please be alright..." Putting one of his hands on her stomach, he waited for a healer to come. He'd fetch one himself, but he wasn't risking leaving her alone for a second

(So… both my chars are more or less out, so…)

#RallyPhoibus