Sorin

"B-but I can't see bery far without my glasses. The only reason I can it's you, dusk, is because of your voice."

"My voice... How cute"

[You have no idea how tempted I am to go Henry mode right now]

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace just watched this exchange go on, while still holding Sampson's glasses.

Alicia: "Ace, aren't you going to give Sampson his glasses?"

Ace: "Yeah, though he doesn't seem to realize that I've got them in my hands."

Alicia: "Perhaps I should alert him."

Ace: "Go ahead."

"Well, I have a pictographic....pictosatic? Something like that. I just have a very good memory."

(Do it!)

Dusk clears his throat and after quietly muttering to himself he beings to imitate Henry's voice. "Is that so?"

"Okeydokey, Ms.Silvia." Nathaniel yawned. "I'm going to grab something to eat..."

Silvia nodded, glancing down at the Arcfire tome in her hand. "Yeah, you do that." She immediately flipped open her tome and started scanning over the words, absent-mindedly reading incantations and words, phrases, but now that she had the elder magic practically burned into her brain it felt like she was re-learning it. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair when she heard it.

"Is that so?"

She froze there, fingers still entangled in her hair and just, listened, circling the words through her head over and over because that sounded just like him. So much like him. If she closed her eyes completely, she could even... pretend it was him.

She smirked, setting the book aside and folding her arms. "Hey there Henry."

"So!" Clasping his hands together, he cracked a little smile. "Is there any way I can help? Just tell me what to do, Samson!"

"Er...." Samson had a feeling the odd man was smiling "I'm not... in command. You'll want to find Mr. Sorin, Mr. Dusk, Miss Silvia, or Miss Kat."

Silvia nodded, glancing down at the Arcfire tome in her hand. "Yeah, you do that." She immediately flipped open her tome and started scanning over the words, absent-mindedly reading incantations and words, phrases, but now that she had the elder magic practically burned into her brain it felt like she was re-learning it. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair when she heard it.

"Is that so?"

She froze there, fingers still entangled in her hair and just, listened, circling the words through her head over and over because that sounded just like him. So much like him. If she closed her eyes completely, she could even... pretend it was him.

She smirked, setting the book aside and folding her arms. "Hey there Henry."

"Hi there, love. You feeling okay?" He smiled at her, before turning to face Samson

"Er...." Samson had a feeling the odd man was smiling "I'm not... in command. You'll want to find Mr. Sorin, Mr. Dusk, Miss Silvia, or Miss Kat."

"Oh? I'll wait until they order me to splatter somebody into little bits then!"

"Hi there, love. You feeling okay?" He smiled at her, before turning to face Samson

"... You seem awfully eager to kill something... Also, have you seen a pair of glasses around here?"

Silvia flushed, turning away to look at the wall. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine... and you?"

"... You seem awfully eager to kill something... Also, have you seen a pair of glasses around here?"

"A pair of glasses?" Dusk pauses for a few moments, as if to pretend he was glancing around the room. "Nnnnnope. You can't see without them? How crowtastrophic!"

Silvia flushed, turning away to look at the wall. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine... and you?"

"I'm awesome! Just talking to my allies, that's all..." He paused for a second, thinking whether he should carry on the act or not. "I did a similar thing with the Shepherds, and that's how I met you!"