Sorin

His voice broke. He knew from the very beginning that impersonating her husband was a bad idea and yet.. "I... Thought you liked it. I know how much you missed him, so I thought..."

Unless I've interoperated this wrong, I think Dusko is going to die

"I... never said I didn't..." Silvia mumbled, her original fire - if you could CALL it that - fading into a quiet sort of resignation. "I just... maybe I miss him a little... too much? If that makes any sense..." Silvia shook her head, clutching her fists up and sighing. "I... I thought you'd be... furious."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Glaedyr wandered back into the inn, and saw that some of the others had gone. [Wonder where they went off to?] She was feeling very satisfied, now that she had finally eaten. "Hi again everyone~"

"I... never said I didn't..." Silvia mumbled, her original fire - if you could CALL it that - fading into a quiet sort of resignation. "I just... maybe I miss him a little... too much? If that makes any sense..." Silvia shook her head, clutching her fists up and sighing. "I... I thought you'd be... furious."

"Furious? Why would I be furious? Ever since I first did it, I thought that maybe it was a bit insensitive of me... But you seemed to enjoy it, so I wasn't sure on what I should've done, so I just went with it... And miss him all you like. I can't say I've missed a loved one for six months, but I imagine the emotion pain must be traumatizing..."

"Hmph. Maybe I should find that empress lady to play with. She's pretty hot."

Ace: *laughing* Sis, better make sure a certain Khan isn't up yet."

*laughs evilly* "I'm just fine, Ms Ace."

Ace: "Then why the evil laugh? Am I missing something here?"

"Furious? Why would I be furious? Ever since I first did it, I thought that maybe it was a bit insensitive of me... But you seemed to enjoy it, so I wasn't sure on what I should've done, so I just went with it... And miss him all you like. I can't say I've missed a loved one for six months, but I imagine the emotion pain must be traumatizing..."

"It's so bizarre... having something that's such an integral part of you life just... vanish. And he's not dead, he's still... alive, I know this, and it's just... so weird. Out of the four years I remember, he was a part of half of them. I just feel... I don't know lost?" She threw an arm up, hitting the wall behind her with the back of her hand and wincing.

"And that's not what I... I didn't mean you'd be mad about this... a-about... something else entirely."

"It's so bizarre... having something that's such an integral part of you life just... vanish. And he's not dead, he's still... alive, I know this, and it's just... so weird. Out of the four years I remember, he was a part of half of them. I just feel... I don't know lost?" She threw an arm up, hitting the wall behind her with the back of her hand and wincing.

"And that's not what I... I didn't mean you'd be mad about this... a-about... something else entirely."

"Feeling lost is perfectly understandable. He's a part of you... In a way, it's like he's linked to you, and removing that just makes everything confusing..." Seeing her hit the wall with her hand made him wince a bit himself. "Please don't do that... Seeing you like this is... Difficult, and it hurts me inside a bit..." Hearing her final sentence, he cocked his head a bit to the right. "... Which I'm presuming is why you've dragged me out here... Please, if there's anything on your mind, then let me try and help you... And if I can't, then maybe one of the healers can... Don't be afraid. You have Kat, Marth, Ace, and all the others Dreamers to help you here..."

"Not much... Silvia and Dusk went off to talk about something."

"I see... Sounds thrilling" [Hmm...Perhaps it was about that Henry guy...Silvia did seem to know who he was...] "Anyway, is anybody up for cake? I baked some more earlier!"

"Feeling lost is perfectly understandable. He's a part of you... In a way, it's like he's linked to you, and removing that just makes everything confusing..." Seeing her hit the wall with her hand made him wince a bit himself. "Please don't do that... Seeing you like this is... Difficult, and it hurts me inside a bit..." Hearing her final sentence, he cocked his head a bit to the right. "... Which I'm presuming is why you've dragged me out here... Please, if there's anything on your mind, then let me try and help you... And if I can't, then maybe one of the healers can... Don't be afraid. You have Kat, Marth, Ace, and all the others Dreamers to help you here..."

She sighed again, this one more frustrated and stood up straighter, pulling her hand back down. "Doesn't mean I like it. How am I suppose to actually do anything like this?" Maybe she was just angry, or tired or fed up or something, because a few moments ago she didn't feel like this. Sometimes she HATED feeling anything, sometimes she'd rather curl up into her notes and not feel a thing but the feeling of progress... of getting something done and doing it right.

"Sorry, I forgot there was a wall here..." she said quickly, coming up with the excuse a little faster than she had expected herself to.

"... Please tell me you're kidding. Do you not remember what happened last night?"

"May as well have a bit..." Nathaniel smiled slightly.

"Here you go~"

Ace: "Cake? Count me in. Hey Alicia, Glaedyr baked some cake, would you like a piece?"

Alicia: "Cake does sound good."

She cuts more slices, and hands them to both Ace and Alicia. "Hope you like it!~" [At least this time I won't have to feed it all to Zephyr!]

She sighed again, this one more frustrated and stood up straighter, pulling her hand back down. "Doesn't mean I like it. How am I suppose to actually do anything like this?" Maybe she was just angry, or tired or fed up or something, because a few moments ago she didn't feel like this. Sometimes she HATED feeling anything, sometimes she'd rather curl up into her notes and not feel a thing but the feeling of progress... of getting something done and doing it right.

"Sorry, I forgot there was a wall here..." she said quickly, coming up with the excuse a little faster than she had expected herself to.

"... Please tell me you're kidding. Do you not remember what happened last night?"

"I don't know..." Dusk paused for a second, and stared at the wall in front of him. "... I don't know..." Her last comment surprised him though. "Err... Last thing I remember was seeing Kat in a bundle of mess. No idea what caused it though. But when I find out..." He made a fist with one of his hands. "I swear..." He quickly cooled down a bit. "... Whatever did it is probably dead anyway, so it's not like I can out my anger on anybody..."

"Here you go~"

She cuts more slices, and hands them to both Ace and Alicia. "Hope you like it!~" [At least this time I won't have to feed it all to Zephyr!]

Ace took a bite of her slice of cake, "Mmmm, this is really good, Glaedyr! I can't remember the last time I had cake this good!"

Alicia: "This is quite excellent cake. Perhaps this can be served at my wedding after the war?"

Ace: "Heck, yes. This will be sis's wedding cake!"

Ace took a bite of her slice of cake, "Mmmm, this is really good, Glaedyr! I can't remember the last time I had cake this good!"

Alicia: "This is quite excellent cake. Perhaps this can be served at my wedding after the war?"

Ace: "Heck, yes. This will be sis's wedding cake!"

She blushes slightly and dips her head as thanks for the praise. "Th-thanks! It would be an honour!"

"I don't know..." Dusk paused for a second, and stared at the wall in front of him. "... I don't know..." Her last comment surprised him though. "Err... Last thing I remember was seeing Kat in a bundle of mess. No idea what caused it though. But when I find out..." He made a fist with one of his hands. "I swear..." He quickly cooled down a bit. "... Whatever did it is probably dead anyway, so it's not like I can out my anger on anybody..."

She wasn't sure whether to tell him, say she didn't know - because at the time, she didn't! - or admit to it, even though she had been so sure no one was around... At the time, no one HAD been around. Just the Risen.

"... That person's not dead at all, Dusk. And yeah, you still can."

She wasn't sure whether to tell him, say she didn't know - because at the time, she didn't! - or admit to it, even though she had been so sure no one was around... At the time, no one HAD been around. Just the Risen.

"... That person's not dead at all, Dusk. And yeah, you still can."

"... What do you-" He cut himself off. He started to recall the events of yesterday, [silvia's dark magic training, the Risen attacking, Klotho, Dan and Cass fl-... Dark magic training... Da-... Of course. And the chanting and whistling?.. It makes sense...] "... I... It wasn't... Please... Excuse me, but I need some time alone" Before she could interject, he ran and made his way to the shore. He just wanted to be alone...