Sorin

*notices Dusk go off, confused* "Huh. Wonder what happened?" *shrugs* "Oh well. I better check on Silvia. Dusk might've hit a nerve." *hunts for Silvia*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Here!" She hands him one of the few remaining slices.

Samson covered his mouth as he spoke "this is.... delicious!" He quickly ate it, before remembering something important. "Does anyone know where, the infirmary, medical room, or whatever else you guys call it... where is it?"

Samson covered his mouth as he spoke "this is.... delicious!" He quickly ate it, before remembering something important. "Does anyone know where, the infirmary, medical room, or whatever else you guys call it... where is it?"

"Hmm... Over that way I think" She gestures lazily off to the right. "Why do you ask?"

"This stuff does taste really good, you know."

"Th-thanks!" She opens her mouth to speak some more, but she notices Klotho wandering in.

​*wanders down at last, feeling like her head is muddled and full of fluff* "…Ello…"

"Hey Klotho!...Are you alright? You don't look too good...Hmm...Want some cake?" She holds out the cake she made in offering.

"You may have forgotten but..." *Brandishes catharsis* "...I'm still a healer."

"Hehehe, of course I haven't forgotten! I was just wondering if there was anyone in there who had gotten injured... I did hear about that risen skirmish yesterday...I hope it wasn't too bad..."

"What's cake?"

"This stuff here! Apparently it tastes good, though I'm not certain it's as good as the others make it out to be!" She chuckles. "Basically, it's a sweet tasting sponge with some icing and buttercream on. Try it, and you'll see!"

Edited by Glaedyr

"... What do you-" He cut himself off. He started to recall the events of yesterday, [silvia's dark magic training, the Risen attacking, Klotho, Dan and Cass fl-... Dark magic training... Da-... Of course. And the chanting and whistling?.. It makes sense...] "... I... It wasn't... Please... Excuse me, but I need some time alone" Before she could interject, he ran and made his way to the shore. He just wanted to be alone...

Silvia had mentally prepared for a lot of different outcomes... she expected him to yell, or scream or slam his fist into the wall or just... glare at her. Something. Not to, just run off. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fist up, the left one, before whirling around and driving it into the wall.

The pain didn't even hurt.

"Do I actually HAVE to ruin everything I touch? Everything. Why the hell do I actually bother, when I'm just going to wreck it eventually, hm?" There wasn't any emotion behind her voice, just the words themselves - just like she promised - spilling out onto into the air. She sighed again, probably giving Cordelia a run for her gold at this rate, and pressed her forearm against the brick before resting her head there, her other hand tapping out a random, nonsensical rhythm against the wall.

"Hehehe, of course I haven't forgotten! I was just wondering if there was anyone in there who had gotten injured... I did hear about that risen skirmish yesterday...I hope it wasn't too bad..."

"Klotho was apparently injured, as much as she seems to dislike healers.But she seems to be better now so..."

"What's cake?"

"Hello Klotho. Cake is a type of food made from wheat and... other stuff."

"This stuff here! Apparently it tastes good, though I'm not certain it's as good as the others make it out to be!" She chuckles. "Basically, it's a sweet tasting sponge with some icing and buttercream on. Try it, and you'll see!"

"Okay."

Silvia had mentally prepared for a lot of different outcomes... she expected him to yell, or scream or slam his fist into the wall or just... glare at her. Something. Not to, just run off. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fist up, the left one, before whirling around and driving it into the wall.

The pain didn't even hurt.

"Do I actually HAVE to ruin everything I touch? Everything. Why the hell do I actually bother, when I'm just going to wreck it eventually, hm?" There wasn't any emotion behind her voice, just the words themselves - just like she promised - spilling out onto into the air. She sighed again, probably giving Cordelia a run for her gold at this rate, and pressed her forearm against the brick before resting her head there, her other hand tapping out a random, nonsensical rhythm against the wall.

"There you are!"

"Klotho was apparently injured, as much as she seems to dislike healers.But she seems to be better now so..."

"I'm not hurt."

She blushes slightly and dips her head as thanks for the praise. "Th-thanks! It would be an honour!"

Alicia: "Thank you, Glaedyr. I'm quite amazed at how excellent this cake is."

Ace: "Yeah, same here. I already figured this would have to served at your wedding."

"Okay."

"There you are!"

"I'm not hurt."

"Klotho, I heard that you passed out yesterday. Why did you pass out? I'm just... trying to assist you." (Note to self:let Yuffie heal Klotho.)

Edited by BravuraLevi

"Klotho, I heard that you passed out yesterday. Why did you pass out? I'm just... trying to assist you." (Note to self:let Yuffie heal Klotho.)

"I'm fine."

She winced at Kat's voice, dragging herself into a slightly more upright position. "...Hey? Didn't expect to see you."

"I figured you were beating yourself over what happened yesterday, so I thought to make sure you were at least being productive about it?" *teasing smile that turns to a frown* "You're getting some circles under your eyes. When was the last time you got a full night's rest? Honest to Mila answer here. I know some herbs that can help you get to sleep if you're having trouble."

"That... Doesn't answer my question. If you don't know why you passed out, then just say so. I'm concerned for your health here, Klotho."

"I didn't pass out. I'm fine."