• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Light: Your talking to an illusion if me. And I'm just an enigma.

"Then why don't you bring your physical form here? Because I think we need to talk in person...as well as some of the leaders of this army...You've brought pain upon this group, therefore I see you as a threat to us all."

"Then why don't you bring your physical form here? Because I think we need to talk in person...as well as some of the leaders of this army...You've brought pain upon this group, therefore I see you as a threat to us all."

"No can do. You're army doesn't concern me. And I was told to watch your army."

He let out a quiet laugh. "Ha, don't cry? It's a bit hard not too when you nearly lost your unborn child... But like I said, it wasn't your fault..." He paused, and sighed at her question about the villains and elder magic. "I couldn't tell you the answer to that. There's too many variables... And you may be a vassal, but the thing that controls you no longer exists, so you're technically a free bird, fluttering her wings into the sky with grace and the opportunity to do whatever she wants. You're nobody plaything..." He raised an eyebrow at her final question. ".... And no? Last I checked, I'm a Warrior"

And the thread died

She flinched again - which seemed to be her knee-jerk reaction to anything, really and pressed her hands against her knees. "Nobody's plaything? I'm fate's plaything still it seems..." She said, pressing her head into her hands. "Phobius said it wasn't gone, only physically."

"Well... that's a problem within itself. Anna Serena is a sniper, and we don't have a way to hit her from long-range... there is ONE way, but I don't trust myself with it anymore."

She flinched again - which seemed to be her knee-jerk reaction to anything, really and pressed her hands against her knees. "Nobody's plaything? I'm fate's plaything still it seems..." She said, pressing her head into her hands. "Phobius said it wasn't gone, only physically."

"Well... that's a problem within itself. Anna Serena is a sniper, and we don't have a way to hit her from long-range... there is ONE way, but I don't trust myself with it anymore."

(*cough*Klotho*cough*)

"Phoibus..." He made a fist with his right hand. "What did Phoibus say exactly? The man can be pretty cryptic at times. Took me a while to get used to him... And yeah, we do. We have a little birdie in our group called Klotho. Her range is... Well, it's fantastic, to say the least"

"Phoibus..." He made a fist with his right hand. "What did Phoibus say exactly? The man can be pretty cryptic at times. Took me a while to get used to him... And yeah, we do. We have a little birdie in our group called Klotho. Her range is... Well, it's fantastic, to say the least"

"He said... he said that my soul was... tainted, with the pieces of Grima's spirit left over." She said, trying to recall it. "Sorry... that part is kind of fuzzy... and there's a slight problem with that. Klotho is... fragile, and I don't think she's ever killed another person. I - I heard about her accidentally shooting Cass, and her reaction... I don't want to put her through that..."

"He said... he said that my soul was... tainted, with the pieces of Grima's spirit left over." She said, trying to recall it. "Sorry... that part is kind of fuzzy... and there's a slight problem with that. Klotho is... fragile, and I don't think she's ever killed another person. I - I heard about her accidentally shooting Cass, and her reaction... I don't want to put her through that..."

"Tainted? You soul is hardly corrupt, Silvia..." He sighs, wiping the dried up tears from the other side of his face. "Yes, you might have the blood of the Fell Dragon within you, but that doesn't mean you ARE it. In our timelines, the Fell Dragon is no more, so you've got nothing to worry about..." Her comment about Klotho didn't surprise him that much actually. Their training sessions got rather... Hectic at times. "Yes, she is quite innocent... And I suppose keeping that innocence on her for as long as possible should be in my interests... How thoughtless of me..."

"Hello Dusk. Silvia.

What's up?"

He was enjoying his little moment with Silvia. True, he wanted to be left one, but at the same time... He couldn't put a word to his thoughts. However, he suddenly heard a voice behind him. "Breezy?!"

He was enjoying his little moment with Silvia. True, he wanted to be left one, but at the same time... He couldn't put a word to his thoughts. However, he suddenly heard a voice behind him. "Breezy?!"

"..." Samson was a good distance away, simply observing the others.

"Last I checked conversations between Dreamers were encouraged.

Or was this too private for public eyes...?"

(I am SO dead~~~~)

"Last I checked conversations between Dreamers were encouraged.

Or was this too private for public eyes...?"

(I am SO dead~~~~)

To be fair, Breezy was right. Conversation and banter was encouraged. "N-no, it's... Ugh, what do you want, Breezy?"

"Tainted? You soul is hardly corrupt, Silvia..." He sighs, wiping the dried up tears from the other side of his face. "Yes, you might have the blood of the Fell Dragon within you, but that doesn't mean you ARE it. In our timelines, the Fell Dragon is no more, so you've got nothing to worry about..." Her comment about Klotho didn't surprise him that much actually. Their training sessions got rather... Hectic at times. "Yes, she is quite innocent... And I suppose keeping that innocence on her for as long as possible should be in my interests... How thoughtless of me..."

"Hello Dusk. Silvia.

What's up?"

She barked out a laugh and patted Dusk's arm. "Yeah, yeah, okay. Keep thinking that. To be honest, I don't know." She sighed again, running her fingers through her hair. "But this isn't our timeline. This is... this is something entirely different. And yes, she is. I don't want to expose her to that... so... I was planning to look for a Mire tome. I could attack her from a distance without exposing Klotho to that."

She lifted her head and waved at Breezy, smirking. "Hey there, stranger."