• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Hm? Oh, it's you, Ms Kat. How are you?"

"I'm well. And I'd like to inform Silvia that we have a full year added to our deadline with no damage to me whatsoever."

"Just need some conversation outside of me and my thoughts.."

He laughed at this. "I thought you and your thoughts were best buddies?" His attention quickly went back to Silvia, feeling his arm being touched

She barked out a laugh and patted Dusk's arm. "Yeah, yeah, okay. Keep thinking that. To be honest, I don't know." She sighed again, running her fingers through her hair. "But this isn't our timeline. This is... this is something entirely different. And yes, she is. I don't want to expose her to that... so... I was planning to look for a Mire tome. I could attack her from a distance without exposing Klotho to that."

She lifted her head and waved at Breezy, smirking. "Hey there, stranger."

He listened. "Well, whatever you are, you're certainly not evil. If you were, you wouldn't be here right now... And a Mire tome? That... Might work, if you can harness it safely"

"If this isn't private, might I sneak in?"

He turned to the familiar feminine voice and smiled at her. "Well, everyone's here now. Why not?"

He laughed at this. "I thought you and your thoughts were best buddies?" His attention quickly went back to Silvia, feeling his arm being touched

He listened. "Well, whatever you are, you're certainly not evil. If you were, you wouldn't be here right now... And a Mire tome? That... Might work, if you can harness it safely"

He turned to the familiar feminine voice and smiled at her. "Well, everyone's here now. Why not?"

"To be honest they can get to be a real pain in the ass sometimes...

And they say the same thing over and over again...

Gets boring fast."

*hears Mire and frowns slightly* "Silvia, I think that you should only work on dark magic around Alicia for a bit. Until we're certain that the soul pieces are all gone, okay? Once they're gone, though, you should be able to use it with little problems, providing it's the method I'm insisting on. Also… whoever set up the barrier, you should scold them for not telling you." *sighs forlornly* "Bad things happen when someone is protected without even knowing it. I know this first hand, so it's something your loved one should be reminded of."

"I'm well. And I'd like to inform Silvia that we have a full year added to our deadline with no damage to me whatsoever."

"Deadline to what exactly"

"Evil? Mire tomes? Excuse me, but what are you people talking about?"

​*wandering about alone, poking her head into people's rooms because Kat and Dusk forgot to tell her that's not something you should do* "Where to…?" *goes into Silvia's room and sees a curtain* "Huh? What's this?"

"So we've got another year... well, that's nice... still best we can finish it by the end of the year." Silvia said, smirking. "And Dusk, that's not the most reassuring... Remember we've got some characters in said army of ours. And I've got... I've got a theory in progress about that. Mire's a very unique tome, so I'll have to test it and I can't actually test it with the tome itself due to its low issues. Damn. But hopefully I can... I've got a way. No emotions involved either."

"So we've got another year... well, that's nice... still best we can finish it by the end of the year." Silvia said, smirking. "And Dusk, that's not the most reassuring... Remember we've got some characters in said army of ours. And I've got... I've got a theory in progress about that. Mire's a very unique tome, so I'll have to test it and I can't actually test it with the tome itself due to its low issues. Damn. But hopefully I can... I've got a way. No emotions involved either."

"I think what Kat said about practising it with Alicia would be your best option then, if you're so insistent on using dark magic... And I was only joking. Surely Breezy knows that... Right?"

OH NO KLOTHO. XD

See the insanity of 20 hours without sleep. XD

(So THAT'S what's behind there! XD Anything else?)

"Huh? Notes?" *looking at them and frowning* "These look like a crazy person's writings. I should show these to Sister?"

"Huh? Notes?" *looking at them and frowning* "These look like a crazy person's writings. I should show these to Sister?"

"..Hm? The door is open...Hey Klotho, what you doing? It's not nice to go through other people's belongings."

"I think what Kat said about practising it with Alicia would be your best option then, if you're so insistent on using dark magic... And I was only joking. Surely Breezy knows that... Right?"

"Knew that..."

Nope, that's it, but they line the ENTIRE floor-to-ceiling window.

Oh, and there's the like, five dark tomes in the drawer next to it. It SHOULD be slightly ajar.

*sigh* "....These next battles will be harder than before... Maybe I can't afford to avoid magic any longer... Especially light and dark magic. Just have to raise my pain tolerance I guess." Sorin picked up a Thani and Ruin tome and went to the training yard.

Oh, and there's the like, five dark tomes in the drawer next to it. It SHOULD be slightly ajar.

*eyes wide as she realizes just how many there are* "Holy… uh… this isn't… wow…" *notices something in a drawer and opens it* "…Eh…?"

*sigh* "....These next battles will be harder than before... Maybe I can't afford to avoid magic any longer... Especially light and dark magic. Just have to raise my pain tolerance I guess." Sorin picked up a Thani and Ruin tome and went to the training yard.

(Sorin's here!)

Alicia:*entering behind Klotho*"It's not polite to enter other people's rooms without asking"

"..Hm? The door is open...Hey Klotho, what you doing? It's not nice to go through other people's belongings."

"H-huh?" *eyes very, very wide and pale now due to seeing the dark magic tomes*

"Hm? Dan?" Cassandra asked herself, as she walked towards Dan. "Dan! What's going on over here?"

"Oh...ooooh my god..." Dan looked at the entirety of what was behind those curtains. Many notes, some containing ramblings that one would consider from a mental patient at a ward. Then his attention was drawn to a pile of books. No...no they were dark tomes. "Hm...Let's see...Nosferatu...Flux...Ruin...Waste...Mire?" He was guessing off of some person experiences with dark mages, but he could definitely tell these were dark tomes, seemingly forged.

"H-huh? Klotho?" Cassandra asked, stuttering a bit due to - for reasons she still didn't know and, at this point, likely didn't WANT to know - being nervous every time she was around the young archer. "Oh... god..." Cassandra remarked in stunned awe as she looked at the massive mountain of tomes and notes before her.

Edited by Suzuka Gongen

SENPAI!!!!