• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"You wouldn't risk hitting Alicia. She's much more valuable than me."

"Oh, so you and Alicia share a room now? Now what sort of antics do you two get into? Want some tips?"

"Aw… well, if you ever change your mind." *giggles* "I'm off for bed."

(Welp, I have to get to sleep now. But before I go…)

​*wakes up in the tent, still shaking slightly* "Why? Why do I get so afraid when I see…?" *shakes head* "I… I shouldn't. I need to be strong. Like Sister and Harem and Chaos. I have to be useful. Otherwise…" *stumbles outside and sees the water* "Maybe… they say that your life flashes in front of your eyes right before you…" *carefully starts heading towards the water*

(Since absolutely no one noticed… heheheh…)

​*standing the edge of a pier, looking down at the water* "…All those soldiers said that… their lives flashed before their eyes when they were about to die. So… if I… will I remember something? Will I at least learn why I'm so scared of the scary magic?" *thinking for a long while* "…I have to find out. Because, if not, I..." *takes a step forward*

*splush*

Ace had gotten out of bed and was brewing some tea as she sat in her room. Just who was that strange fellow that used Rune Magic, and he seemed to know about her and her bloodline. Ace could only wonder until a knock was heard on her door. "Who is it?" Ace called out.

"It's Alicia, we need to talk."

Ace: "We do?"

Alicia: "It's about the day our mother died."

Ace: "Well, come on in then."

Alicia entered her sister's room and pulled up a chair across from Ace.

Ace had gotten out of bed and was brewing some tea as she sat in her room. Just who was that strange fellow that used Rune Magic, and he seemed to know about her and her bloodline. Ace could only wonder until a knock was heard on her door. "Who is it?" Ace called out.

"It's Alicia, we need to talk."

Ace: "We do?"

Alicia: "It's about the day our mother died."

Ace: "Well, come on in then."

Alicia entered her sister's room and pulled up a chair across from Ace.

Samson could hear Ace and Alicia talking (What are they speaking of?... Is Alicia going to tell ace that I killed their mother?)

"Aw… well, if you ever change your mind." *giggles* "I'm off for bed."

(Welp, I have to get to sleep now. But before I go…)

(Since absolutely no one noticed… heheheh…)

​*standing the edge of a pier, looking down at the water* "…All those soldiers said that… their lives flashed before their eyes when they were about to die. So… if I… will I remember something? Will I at least learn why I'm so scared of the scary magic?" *thinking for a long while* "…I have to find out. Because, if not, I..." *takes a step forward*

*splush*

Dan was walking around the pier, seeing what he could find. He heard a splashing noise coming from the edge, so he rushed over. He couldn't see anything in the water. "...Must have been a fish..." He decided to sit near the edge, just incase something came up.

Edited by Dandragon

Samson could hear Ace and Alicia talking (What are they speaking of?... Is Alicia going to tell ace that I killed their mother?)

Alicia:"Ace, do you recall the faces of those you killed that day with the Arcfire spell?"

Ace placed her hand on her forehead, then signed and spoke, "To be honest, when I go beserk like that, I tend not to recall the faces of those who killed our mother. I recall how I demanded they let her go, mother telling me to take Christine and flee, us fighting, her death protecting me, and me slipping into a blind rage. It mattered not to me who they were, or what problems they had. Someone had to pay for the pain I felt that day."

Alicia:"You were really close to her. And it pained you when she died."

Ace:"Yeah...it did."

Alicia:"Ace, Sampson was there that day."

Ace:"Really? I don't recall his being one of the faces there....Sampson I see you listening there."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia:"Ace, do you recall the faces of those you killed that day with the Arcfire spell?"

Ace placed her hand on her forehead, then signed and spoke, "To be honest, when I go beserk like that, I tend not to recall the faces of those who killed our mother. I recall how I demanded they let her go, mother telling me to take Christine and flee, us fighting, her death protecting me, and me slipping into a blind rage. It mattered not to me who they were, or what problems they had. Someone had to pay for the pain I felt that day."

Alicia:"You were really close to her. And it pained you when she died."

Ace:"Yeah...it did."

Alicia:"Ace, Sampson was there that day."

Ace:"Really? I don't recall his being one of the faces there....Sampson I see you listening there."

"!" (No point hiding now...) Samson walked into plain sight "... I'm... here...."

As Dan waited by the edge of the pier, he suddenly saw Klotho burst out of the sea, gasping for air. "Klotho?! What the fuck were you doing down there?!" He helped Klotho up onto the pier. "Were you trying to kill yourself or something?!"

As Dan waited by the edge of the pier, he suddenly saw Klotho burst out of the sea, gasping for air. "Klotho?! What the fuck were you doing down there?!" He helped Klotho up onto the pier. "Were you trying to kill yourself or something?!"

"I was seeing if I knew how to swim."

"I was seeing if I knew how to swim."

"...Forgive me for being skeptical, but if you wanted to see if you knew, you should have asked one of us to stay close and help you if you couldn't. Now, are you telling me the truth?" He had a feeling asking that question wasn't gonna give him the answer he wanted, but it was worth a shot.

"!" (No point hiding now...) Samson walked into plain sight "... I'm... here...."

Ace:"I guess I'm the one whose forgiveness you've been seeking."

Alicia:"Ace, you're not going to exact revenge, are you?"

Ace:"No. Sampson, I honestly don't exactly recall faces when I slip into a blind rage. Sometimes I do, but most often I forget. That day, I blamed the one who sent those men after my mother."

Alicia:"Ace, our mother saw him there. She told me...when I judged her soul."

Ace:"Oh?"

Alicia:"Mother said she knew Sampson had been forced to go after us, that he didn't believe in hitting women. Mother never thought of him as an enemy."

Ace:"Mother figured that out that fast. Well, I have long since let that day be a bygone, so let's forgive and forget, okay? Besides, I already know who really was brhind our mother's death."

Ace:"I guess I'm the one whose forgiveness you've been seeking."

Alicia:"Ace, you're not going to exact revenge, are you?"

Ace:"No. Sampson, I honestly don't exactly recall faces when I slip into a blind rage. Sometimes I do, but most often I forget. That day, I blamed the one who sent those men after my mother."

Alicia:"Ace, our mother saw him there. She told me...when I judged her soul."

Ace:"Oh?"

Alicia:"Mother said she knew Sampson had been forced to go after us, that he didn't believe in hitting women. Mother never thought of him as an enemy."

Ace:"Mother figured that out that fast. Well, I have long since let that day be a bygone, so let's forgive and forget, okay? Besides, I already know who really was brhind our mother's death."

"Truly? Thank you miss-"Samson accidentally trips over his own feet, and falls down stairs*" ...Ace"