Sorin

"As soon as we land...

Faster I get there, if someone is there I can hopefully save them..."

"Again, make sure you bring a group. Small, of course, for speed. But a lone person isn't going to do much."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Who ever said you weren't serious...?"

*in full-on lecture mode now and, thus, isn't really paying attention* "Also, make sure you have at least one person with first aid knowledge. I'd say a healer outright, but we're… scarce on them."

Looking out of the window he noticed the stars were finally beginning to reveal themselves. Remembering he hadn't danced for his friends and family in a while, he felt obligated to do it. "Excuse me, but I feel like... practising..." Leaving the tavern, he found a quiet spot in the town and began one of his dance routines

I'm going to be AFK for a bit. And by that, I mean like, 5 minutes

*in full-on lecture mode now and, thus, isn't really paying attention* "Also, make sure you have at least one person with first aid knowledge. I'd say a healer outright, but we're… scarce on them."

"You say all this like I don't know what I'm talking about...

I'm still a captain..."

"You say all this like I don't know what I'm talking about...

I'm still a captain..."

​"And… I've gotten entirely too used to lecturing…" *sighs and smiles sheepishly* "Sorry. I guess the forced inaction is making me antsy. And we haven't even had too many battles yet."

​"And… I've gotten entirely too used to lecturing…" *sighs and smiles sheepishly* "Sorry. I guess the forced inaction is making me antsy. And we haven't even had too many battles yet."

"Not feeling too well..?

I guess six months of no fighting kinda has that affect..."

"Not feeling too well..?

I guess six months of no fighting kinda has that affect..."

"Yeah, I managed to catch a parasite, basically. Not contagious or anything, but it'll get worse before it's better, so Dusk and Yuffie don't want me fighting unless it's an emergency."

"Yeah, I managed to catch a parasite, basically. Not contagious or anything, but it'll get worse before it's better, so Dusk and Yuffie don't want me fighting unless it's an emergency."

"And here I though someone like you was better than that...

It's always the unexpected that brings us down right...?"

Dusk had returned from his dance session, and this time, nobody saw him. Oh Naga, when Silvia saw that routine two months ago... Dismissing the thought entirely, he walked back into the inn and rejoined with the others

"And here I though someone like you was better than that...

It's always the unexpected that brings us down right...?"

"No one is so good that they can avoid a disease or parasite, Breezy!" *laughs* "I'm flattered you thought so highly of me, though."

"No one is so good that they can avoid a disease or parasite, Breezy!" *laughs* "I'm flattered you thought so highly of me, though."

"Funny how you saw thought as in I think different now...

Does well to have good opinions on your comrades..."

"Funny how you saw thought as in I think different now...

Does well to have good opinions on your comrades..."

​"…Pardon?" (Sorry, Breezy! I got confused reading it. ><)

Edited by Kat

​"…Pardon?" (Sorry, Breezy! I got confused reading it. ><)

"You said you were happy I thought that highly of you, denoting it was in the past, so the opinions changed.

They have not."

(I'm a confusing guy)

"You said you were happy I thought that highly of you, denoting it was in the past, so the opinions changed.

They have not."

(I'm a confusing guy)

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm flattered that you DO think highly of me."

Poly had been out in the woods, irritated for some reason. He continually tried to remember the date, but when he got to a certain point, he simply snarled and punched something. "Shit... I'm pretty sure today's the day... one year ago..."

"Weapon Dancing! Not only is it odd to dance with your weapons instead of with another person, but you could cut yourself, too!"

"..." He nearly head butted the wall hearing this. He knew Samson was naive and ignorant to a lot of things, but... "... No. By making your weapons dance is to use them elegantly and gracefully in battle. Precise movements that are pleasing to watch. Almost like a dance. You're not actually dancing with the weapon"