Sorin

"..." He nearly head butted the wall hearing this. He knew Samson was naive and ignorant to a lot of things, but... "... No. By making your weapons dance is to use them elegantly and gracefully in battle. Precise movements that are pleasing to watch. Almost like a dance. You're not actually dancing with the weapon"

".... Really? why didn't they just name it 'moving your weapon with grace', or something like that then?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"..." He nearly head butted the wall hearing this. He knew Samson was naive and ignorant to a lot of things, but... "... No. By making your weapons dance is to use them elegantly and gracefully in battle. Precise movements that are pleasing to watch. Almost like a dance. You're not actually dancing with the weapon"

"Well, there are some weapons where you use them as props and there IS a chance of cutting, which is why you practice. There's also fan and scarves used for props."

"It's no big deal...

Would you mind explaining how Klotho came up with the name Captain Wind for me...?"

"I mentioned you were a captain and the next thing I know… where is that girl, anyway?"

"Well, there are some weapons where you use them as props and there IS a chance of cutting, which is why you practice. There's also fan and scarves used for props."

"I mentioned you were a captain and the next thing I know… where is that girl, anyway?"

"Okay then, and if I knew the answer I would tell you..."

".... Really? why didn't they just name it 'moving your weapon with grace', or something like that then?"

"Because simply saying "dancing" is easier?"

"Yeah but... I'm not using a fan in any of my routines"

Poly's foul mood wasn't dissipating as he headed back to the Dreamers' encampment. Stomping through the area, he reached Kat and the others. "Move. I've got bad memories in my head about this date."

"Because simply saying "dancing" is easier?"

"Yeah but... I'm not using a fan in any of my routines"

"You're fond of other things. Dusk, did you see Klotho or that red haired girl?"

Poly's foul mood wasn't dissipating as he headed back to the Dreamers' encampment. Stomping through the area, he reached Kat and the others. "Move. I've got bad memories in my head about this date."

"?"

Turning to Poly, he could see how annoyed he was by his expression and tone of voice. "... You know we're in the inn, right? You kinda walked in here"

"You're fond of other things. Dusk, did you see Klotho or that red haired girl?"

"Red hair... Oh, you mean Cassandra. Nope. Didn't see them"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"B-but it's so confusing!"

*laughs* "Here, Samson, let me borrow your axe for a second. Perhaps I can demonstrate."

"Oh, this should be amusing to watch" Grabbing a chair, he sits down, crosses his legs and twiddles his thumbs

*laughs* "Here, Samson, let me borrow your axe for a second. Perhaps I can demonstrate."

"What's so funny? Also, my axes were made heavier, specifically for me!... Oh well." Samson unsheathed his killer axe, and carefully gave it to Kat.

"What's so funny? Also, my axes were made heavier, specifically for me!... Oh well." Samson unsheathed his killer axe, and carefully gave it to Kat.

"Thanks." *smiles, and manages to heft the axe up for a brief dance showcasing some basic axe moves combined with exaggerated movements and spins* "See what I mean now, Samson?"

"Thanks." *smiles, and manages to heft the axe up for a brief dance showcasing some basic axe moves combined with exaggerated movements and spins* "See what I mean now, Samson?"

"Oh, right yeah, I see." Samson took his axe back and looked thoughtful. "Does that mean The spinning backlash is a type of weapon's Dance?"

Edited by BravuraLevi

"Oh, right yeah, I see." Samson took his axe back and looked thoughtful. "Does that mean The spinning backlash is a type of weapon's Dance?"

"It's a move that can be incorporated into one, but you wouldn't really it alone a 'dance'. I think."

"Splendid performance there, Kat. I'd do something similar right now, but my back is still aching a bit" The pain had flared up again during his routine earlier, so he had to stop dancing halfway through it

"It's a move that can be incorporated into one, but you wouldn't really it alone a 'dance'. I think."

"A weapons 'Dance' is incorporated when the weapon no longer guides you nor do you guide the weapon. That's what I learned."

"Splendid performance there, Kat. I'd do something similar right now, but my back is still aching a bit" The pain had flared up again during his routine earlier, so he had to stop dancing halfway through it

​"Aw… do you need me to massage it out?"

"A weapons 'Dance' is incorporated when the weapon no longer guides you nor do you guide the weapon. That's what I learned."

"Something like that. I can't really the lessons. Just the moves."

"All right then. If you'll excuse me..." He suddenly had a large migraine "what's... my head's..." (A migraine? Why?)

"Looks like you should get some rest."