• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I'm a dragon... rawr!"

"Alright. I've had enough" He was behind the door, eavesdropping on this fascinating conversation. However, he quickly lost interest and, to be honest, it wasn't that funny any more. Tapping his head a bit, he looks him in the eye. "Wake up. You're sleep talking"

You're such a loser, Dusko

Edited by DodgeDusk

*Meanwhile, elsewhere* Alicia’s eyes fluttered open as the morning sunlight shone on her face in the room she shared with Poly. Every time she woke up, his arms were wrapped around her. Alicia wondered if she should wake him, but he looked so peaceful. Waking him up wouldn’t be right, at least that’s what her thought was. Alicia shifted a bit so she could run her fingers through his greyish-white hair. She hadn’t really done so without her gloves on, so the feeling was rather new to her, and how as Alicia was reminded of freshly fallen snow…wait, was he smiling? For someone who could sleep through her twin sister faceplanting on his bedroom floor, he certainly wasn’t as sound when it came to her, his lover touching his hair. Alicia felt herself being pulled closer towards him, almost like a reflex movement on his part. The chilled air in the room caused Alicia to curl up closer to him, resting her head against his shoulder instead of the inn pillow, her hands still wrapped in his hair, almost like she was commanding snowflakes. Alicia decided to stay until he woke up, she didn’t have to go anywhere, she didn’t have to move out at the first light of dawn. No, she said she’d linger around longer, and today marked the first day Alicia did just that.

"Alright. I've had enough" He was behind the door, eavesdropping on this fascinating conversation. However, he quickly lost interest and, to be honest, it wasn't that funny any more. Tapping his head a bit, he looks him in the eye. "Wake up. You're sleep talking"

"Wh-why? This would've made a great story!"

"Enemy... must... defeat..." Samson unconsciously ran at dusk.

"Wh-why? This would've made a great story!"

"Enemy... must... defeat..." Samson unconsciously ran at dusk.

"Because-" He was cut off by Samson's sudden charge at him. Unsure on what to do, he tapped one of Samson's temples with the bottom of his palm. "Wake up, you bloody idiot!"

"Because-" He was cut off by Samson's sudden charge at him. Unsure on what to do, he tapped one of Samson's temples with the bottom of his palm. "Wake up, you bloody idiot!"

"You will not defeat me... toad...!" Samson threw a weak punch in Dusk's general direction.

"You will not defeat me... toad...!" Samson threw a weak punch in Dusk's general direction.

He nearly laughed, but he managed to stop himself from doing so. "... What are we going to do with you? Because if nobody thinks of anything, I'm slapping him across the face"

Poly's eyes fluttered open as the sun's rays hit him in the face. Groaning, he turned over onto his side to notice something he usually wouldn't in the morning: Alicia still in bed with him. "Hey. Sleep well?" he asked, running his hand through her hair.

"This is weird. Should I shoot him?"

"...'And then he threw a powerful punch at the sniper, one that made the the gods weep tears of blood...'"

"That's not what happened. Don't lie. Liars are bad."