• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"It's poetry! It has to have a few lies scattered across it for it to flow correctly! Also, don't shoot Sammy."

"That's not nice."

Samson began to charge around, pulling Ace along with him. "Get...away...!"

​"…Where's my bow?"

Poly's eyes fluttered open as the sun's rays hit him in the face. Groaning, he turned over onto his side to notice something he usually wouldn't in the morning: Alicia still in bed with him. "Hey. Sleep well?" he asked, running his hand through her hair.

Alicia smiled as she felt his hands in her hair, "Yes I did. I must have fallen asleep as soon as I went to bed." That was before she remembered what today was.

Samson began to charge around, pulling Ace along with him. "Get...away...!"

Ace gritted her teeth as she attempted to stand her ground, "NO! You're sleepwalking so WAKE UP ALREADY!"

Alicia smiled as she felt his hands in her hair, "Yes I did. I must have fallen asleep as soon as I went to bed." That was before she remembered what today was.

"Well, you're cute when you sleep." Poly said, laughing before he gave Alicia a kiss on the forehead. "Hey... I'm sorry if I seemed distant yesterday."

Ace gritted her teeth as she attempted to stand her ground, "NO! You're sleepwalking so WAKE UP ALREADY!"

Samson almost stopped for a second "Why are.. your voices.. so familiar?...No.. won't let you trick me..."

*walks up and kicks Samson between the legs*

"...Gah, but poetry is great! ...Fine, I'll change it... 'A punch so weak, the gods cried tears of blood.'"

"Still lying."

"Well, you're cute when you sleep." Poly said, laughing before he gave Alicia a kiss on the forehead. "Hey... I'm sorry if I seemed distant yesterday."

Alicia: "I noticed yesterday you seemed unhappy," She said while smiling as he kissed her on the forehead, "Did something happen?" Alicia asked, moving closer to Poly.

Samson almost stopped for a second "Why are.. your voices.. so familiar?...No.. won't let you trick me..."

Ace: "Well, since Dusk doesn't seem amused by this..." Ace took a deep breath and tried again, though she wound up dodging Klotho's kick.

Alicia: "I noticed yesterday you seemed unhappy," She said while smiling as he kissed her on the forehead, "Did something happen?" Alicia asked, moving closer to Poly.

"... One year yesterday." Poly replied, sighing and putting his arms behind his head. "One year yesterday... was when my family tree burned."

(more angst? more angst. not suicidal angst doe.)

"... One year yesterday." Poly replied, sighing and putting his arms behind his head. "One year yesterday... was when my family tree burned."

(more angst? more angst. not suicidal angst doe.)

Alicia: "That day must have been extremely hard on you. Watching your loved ones perish in front of your eyes." Alicia replied, before speaking again, "On this day, seven years ago. I judged the soul of my mother, whom I had never known until that day..." Tears began to form in Alicia's eyes upon recalling that fateful day and the circumstances in which she finally met her mother.

*Snaps awake* "OW!Who did-... Where am I? Why is someone on my back?"

Ace: *lets go of Sampson* "Phew, thanks Klotho. I was trying to keep you from punching Dusk, Sampson. You were sleepwalking."

Ace: *lets go of Sampson* "Phew, thanks Klotho. I was trying to keep you from punching Dusk, Sampson. You were sleepwalking."

"What? I... have no idea what's going on...I need to find my glasses..." Samson walked off, using his mend staff to help him (I'm gone for 1-3 hours. Ciao!)

Alicia: "That day must have been extremely hard on you. Watching your loved ones perish in front of your eyes." Alicia replied, before speaking again, "On this day, seven years ago. I judged the soul of my mother, whom I had never known until that day..." Tears began to form in Alicia's eyes upon recalling that fateful day and the circumstances in which she finally met her mother.

Poly curled his legs up to his face at that, unsure of what to say to Alicia. She seemed upset, but he'd never been good at calming people down. He decided to give her a hug, and kiss her forehead... just do something, so she wouldn't feel so alone.

"What? I... have no idea what's going on...I need to find my glasses..." Samson walked off, using his mend staff to help him (I'm gone for 1-3 hours. Ciao!)

"... I had hoped his naivety would have lessened during the six months... It clearly hasn't..." He shrugged. "Oh well"

Bye!

Poly curled his legs up to his face at that, unsure of what to say to Alicia. She seemed upset, but he'd never been good at calming people down. He decided to give her a hug, and kiss her forehead... just do something, so she wouldn't feel so alone.

Alicia hugged Poly back, resting her face on his shoulder in doing so. At least this year, she had someone...no she had friends now, she had Poly and Ace. This time, Alicia wasn't alone, and as she smiled, the light tears flowed down her face upon remembering meeting her mother in the Neutral Ground.