Sorin

Ace: "Heh, I'm not the only one who had trouble going to sleep last night. My racing thoughts didn't let me rest so easily."

"Something bothering you, dear?"

"I see..." He grinned at her. "You know, if you weren't waiting for Yuffie, I could make the bed so much more warmer for you"

"Yeah, I know you can."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Something bothering you, dear?"

"Yeah, I know you can."

Ace: "I started remembering my early days learning to use a sword. Those days training under the Demonic Blade in the Wind, Zane Thurman. How I'd try and beat him, only to wind up faceplanting on the ground." Ace paused, and fingered the reforged Killing Edge at her waist.

"Ha..." Taking a sip of his tea, his pinky, yet again, stuck out. Not realising this, he turned his attention to Ace

*calmly sipping her tea*

Ace: "I started remembering my early days learning to use a sword. Those days training under the Demonic Blade in the Wind, Zane Thurman. How I'd try and beat him, only to wind up faceplanting on the ground." Ace paused, and fingered the reforged Killing Edge at her waist.

"Is it a bad memory? Or a good one?"

*calmly sipping her tea*

"Is it a bad memory? Or a good one?"

Ace smiled at Klotho warmly, "Those were my better memories, Klotho. Because to me, Zane was more than just my sword instructor. He was also....a father figure to me growing up."

Ace smiled at Klotho warmly, "Those were my better memories, Klotho. Because to me, Zane was more than just my sword instructor. He was also....a father figure to me growing up."

"Oh, I see."

"When are we leaving?"

"Whenever Alicia and Sorin manage to convince me we don't have villains nearby."

Ace: "I could cook something for everyone, if that's okay. I'd have to say brunch though..."

"Oh, yay!"

"That sounds delightful."

"Whenever Alicia and Sorin manage to convince me we don't have villains nearby."

"Oh, yay!"

"That sounds delightful."

Ace: "Alright then, any requests before I go off to the kitchen? And speaking of Alicia, I haven't seen her get up yet. Must be lounging in bed with the 'Lusting Emperor.'"

Ace: "Alright then, any requests before I go off to the kitchen? And speaking of Alicia, I haven't seen her get up yet. Must be lounging in bed with the 'Lusting Emperor.'"

"Lusting Meanie." *pauses* "There were some weird noises from their room when I passed by."

(Ace, I'll change this sentence if it makes you uncomfortable. Just tell me.)

"Lusting Meanie." *pauses* "There were some weird noises from their room when I passed by."

(Ace, I'll change this sentence if it makes you uncomfortable. Just tell me.)

(Nah, I lol'd)

Ace raised an eyebrow, before smirking. "Then I better not bug them... Though when I passed by it was really quiet in there."

(Nah, I lol'd)

Ace raised an eyebrow, before smirking. "Then I better not bug them... Though when I passed by it was really quiet in there."

"Oh, okay."

*snickering*

Ace couldn't help but wonder what those two were up to as she got brunch underway in the kitchen of the inn. "Heheheheh, 'weird noises' ...Yeah, better not bug those two. Figured something was a bit off when it was silent."

Ace couldn't help but wonder what those two were up to as she got brunch underway in the kitchen of the inn. "Heheheheh, 'weird noises' ...Yeah, better not bug those two. Figured something was a bit off when it was silent."

"Better make sure Alicia has some… protection. I'm not sure you need a niece or nephew quite yet."

"Oh, Bloody Wizard, when are you and Snow Blade going to get together?"

Nathaniel made a slight choking sound. "...Jeez. Everyone around here knows, don't they? It won't be long until 'Snow Blade' knows herself... Even you, Ms.Klotho, know, and I've known you for about a day."

"Better make sure Alicia has some… protection. I'm not sure you need a niece or nephew quite yet."

Ace: "Yeah, figured. So I hide some...protection in her Grandmaster coat pocket. Don't need anymore fighter's sidelined just yet."

Nathaniel made a slight choking sound. "...Jeez. Everyone around here knows, don't they? It won't be long until 'Snow Blade' knows herself... Even you, Ms.Klotho, know, and I've known you for about a day."

Dusk stayed silent, finishing the last of his tea. Unlike most of the Dreamers, he didn't want to tease him. Quickly getting bored, he started to play with the curls of his hair

"You two always look at each other longingly when you think others aren't looking. It's funny."

"Klotho, maybe that's not a very polite question to ask. Perhaps we could not ask those kinds of personal questions, yes?"

"Huh? But I thought it was obvious."

Ace: "Yeah, figured. So I hide some...protection in her Grandmaster coat pocket. Don't need anymore fighter's sidelined just yet."

​"…Sorry…"