• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(uh he already left)

(but hey, you've got your S lined up if you know what I mean)

(speaking of which...)

Cassandra walked into the room after having taken a short nap to calm her nerves. "Hello everyone..." she said slowly, before seeing Dan in the room. She had an... unusual... dream about him, and she wanted to avoid it coming up.

(wait we haven't even done a single support yet...uh uh uh *panic*)

"...Cassandra? Is everything alright?"

"Hmm?" Cassandra turned to Dan, who seemed worried about her. She simply smiled and ruffled his hair. "It's nothing, Dan." she replied, before stroking his cheek and walking over to an empty table nearby.

"Hmm?" Cassandra turned to Dan, who seemed worried about her. She simply smiled and ruffled his hair. "It's nothing, Dan." she replied, before stroking his cheek and walking over to an empty table nearby.

Did...did she just...do that?

(seriously i'd feel better if i did the first 3 supports BEFORE S support? but if you don't want to then...okay)

(I ship whenever I want, Dan. Besides, she's not doing it because she loves you... yet.)

Cassandra sat at the table and flipped her dagger around, making sure she was used to the feel of it in her hands.

Alicia sat outside the inn, trying to clear her head of the charged emotions that bombarded her back there. So much anger and frustration, Alicia rubbed her forehead, needing some time to sort out the situation before heading back inside.

His effort didn't bear any fruit, the lad was still tired. Sleep just wasn't happening. Maybe it was because he was used to the warmness of his fiancé? He didn't know, but reluctantly, he got out of bed and tried to find the others

His effort didn't bear any fruit, the lad was still tired. Sleep just wasn't happening. Maybe it was because he was used to the warmness of his fiancé? He didn't know, but reluctantly, he got out of bed and tried to find the others

"Hello there Dusk...."

"Hey, Klotho. How's my little marksman?" Forcing a smile, he turned to Breezy. "I'm alright" The yawn he just released however, suggested otherwise

"I'm fine, but you don't seem to be. Worried?"

"I'm fine, but you don't seem to be. Worried?"

*sarcastic* "Sure thing..."

"Worried? No... Maybe I'm a bit tired, but that's about it. Nothing serious" His attention went back to Breezy. "Yeah... Looking forward to stepping foot back on your home soil?"

"Worried? No... Maybe I'm a bit tired, but that's about it. Nothing serious" His attention went back to Breezy. "Yeah... Looking forward to stepping foot back on your home soil?"

"If you say so."

"You could say that...

Ready to use this sword again after six months...."

"If you say so."

"You could say that...

Ready to use this sword again after six months...."

"I know so, and I hope you haven't been slacking off on your bow training! We haven't had a battle in the last two days... And yeah, I know the feeling. Felt good using my bow during the last skirmish. Kinda missed it, really"

Ace:*entering from outside*"Oh man, what am I going to do? I can't get sis to come inside. And it's cold out there."

*walks back in* "Why's she out in the Feroxi cold on purpose? I left before she apparently did, so..."

"I know so, and I hope you haven't been slacking off on your bow training! We haven't had a battle in the last two days... And yeah, I know the feeling. Felt good using my bow during the last skirmish. Kinda missed it, really"

"This sword is special though...

Kept it with me since....."

"I've been training!"

"This sword is special though...

Kept it with me since....."

"I've been training!"

"... I see... Then hopefully it gets used in the way you want it to be used..." Turning his head to Klotho, he smiled. "Sweet! Perhaps later on, we could have a training session together? It's been a while"

"... I see... Then hopefully it gets used in the way you want it to be used..." Turning his head to Klotho, he smiled. "Sweet! Perhaps later on, we could have a training session together? It's been a while"

"Sure! Lonely Pyro showed me fire arrows! It was cool!"

"Trust me it will....

He'll be dead...."