• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"You're just saying the same thing over and over, and I'm tired of repeating myself already. State your business so that you can get back to that 'purpose' and die for it."

"But I can't. Death isn't on my wish list. And your group of freedom fighters has interested me. I don't think I'm leaving anytime soon. Think of me as a shadow. Only I can talk."

"But I can't. Death isn't on my wish list. And your group of freedom fighters has interested me. I don't think I'm leaving anytime soon. Think of me as a shadow. Only I can talk."

"Yeah, no. You can't stay here. As I said, your 'illusion' is basically a big 'here I am' come and get me. State your business and dispel the illusion, for our safety if nothing else, please." *glances to Sorin and smiles in apology* "Perhaps he'll be more willing to get to business if YOU spoke?"

"Yeah, no. You can't stay here. As I said, your 'illusion' is basically a big 'here I am' come and get me. State your business and dispel the illusion, for our safety if nothing else, please." *glances to Sorin and smiles in apology* "Perhaps he'll be more willing to get to business if YOU spoke?"

"And why not? Perhaps we can make an arrangement. I'm doing this for two things anyway.. Heavens game being one of them. I don't have a interest in it anyways.."

"Let me put it like this. I have been up since early this morning and can't go to sleep until I speak with you. Either get to the point or after I kill whatever enemy you have undoubtedly attracted, you are next. Deal?"

"And why not? Perhaps we can make an arrangement. I'm doing this for two things anyway.. Heavens game being one of them. I don't have a interest in it anyways.."

"I just told you. The illusion is sending out a beacon. If you want us to play, you need to not cheat and give your… partner? Companion? Person you're laughing at? Whatever, give him an 'unfair advantage'. The game isn't forgiving in that fashion." *smiles happily at Sorin* "I also wish to return to slumber, so…"

(Shadow… are you just ignoring the illusion thing?)

Edited by Kat

"Let me put it like this. I have been up since early this morning and can't go to sleep until I speak with you. Either get to the point or after I kill whatever enemy you have undoubtedly attracted, you are next. Deal?"

(Bloody all sooner or later I'm going to make sure none of you CANT kill him.)

"Threats. Baeutiful. Check...Let me see..Plegia. The Manor Of Lost souls...Feroxi north...and maybe where Southtown was. And then..where was Xert again..? Oh yes. Origins peak."

"I just told you. The illusion is sending out a beacon. If you want us to play, you need to not cheat and give your partner? Companion? Person you're laughing at? Whatever, give him an 'unfair advantage'. The game isn't forgiving in that fashion." *smiles happily at Sorin* "I also wish to return to slumber, so"

(Shadow are you just ignoring the illusion thing?)

(Yeah. Rune Magic can't be tracked unless you suck at it so..)

(Bloody all sooner or later I'm going to make sure none of you CANT kill him.)

"Threats. Baeutiful. Check...Let me see..Plegia. The Manor Of Lost souls...Feroxi north...and maybe where Southtown was. And then..where was Xert again..? Oh yes. Origins peak."

(What did we say about invincibility, Shadow?)

"Villain locations? Lovely. Thank you."

(Then come up with another damn limitation, because it's already borderline broken as I've ALREADY told you. We're trying to tone that down, remember?)

Edited by Kat

(What did we say about invincibility, Shadow?)

"Villain locations? Lovely. Thank you."

(Then come up with another damn limitation, because it's already borderline broken as I've ALREADY told you. We're trying to tone that down, remember?)

(The point of Light being here was to not make Jxemas insane. Not for another character to use.)

"Perhaps you should think about having one again. Might make people less likely to provoke you. Because, at the moment, I can see QUITE well why so many of our more… hotblooded members attacked you." *shrug* "I am a woman with the right to make judgements, should Mila think it necessary. Nothing more. Will you state your business and then leave? This illusion of yours is quite the beacon and anyone with half a brain can use it to track us. Not very friendly, that."

(Shadow, please don't disregard that last one, because I'm trying to help make your char less broken by given consequences to his abilities and this is the best I can think of atm.)

"Eh, why?"

Ace was about to go back until this whole exchange caught her attention, so she just stood there to watch.

"Erm...it's not important," Alison told Klothos, although her worried brow still existed. The conversation of Light and Kat caught her attention as well, and watched beside Ace. She knew she shouldn't interfere.

(I'm not letting you hurt him at all.)

(You can give him flaws without him getting hurt, damn it.)

"Erm...it's not important," Alison told Klothos, although her worried brow still existed. The conversation of Light and Kat caught her attention as well, and watched beside Ace. She knew she shouldn't interfere.

"If you say so."

"If you say so."

(He has plenty of flaws. Gotta find em first. Like him being Vegan. Or hating people who think love is their most important priority. OR mentioning his sister infront of him.)

(He has plenty of flaws. Gotta find em first. Like him being Vegan. Or hating people who think love is their most important priority. OR mentioning his sister infront of him.)

(Go to the PM to see my point. This has been derailed enough. Also… since when the hell is being vegan a FLAW?)

​"If you're done… please leave."

"If you say so."

(Wait...his character doesn't want flaws?)

Alison just nodded as a signal she heard Klothos. She noticed that the girl wasn't paying attention to the other conversation of Kat and Light at all.

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

Alison jus nodded as a signal she heard Klothos. She noticed that the girl wasn't paying attention to the other conversation at all.

(Klotho, and don't… worry about it.)

"Something wrong?"

(Doesn't matter. Keep him balanced.)

Please tone it down a little. I can already see where this is going.

(I'm not letting you hurt him at all.)

It was a simple threat to an illusion made from exhaustion. I won't hurt him.

Sorin mouthed the words, 'Save me.' to Alison before turning back to the conversation. It wasn't much longer until he went for Purgatorial Storm.

Feeding the shipping

Edited by Sorin

Sorin mouthed the words, 'Save me.' to Alison before turning back to the conversation. It wasn't much longer until he went for Purgatorial Storm.

(I moved to the PM. I should've done it earlier. Sorry.)

*gives Sorin a look that screams: 'I think I am going to snap soon'*

(Klotho, and don't… worry about it.)

"Something wrong?"

I am so sorry D: I edited it just now. I always want to add the s for some reason....

It was a simple threat to an illusion made from exhaustion. I won't hurt him.

(I moved to the PM. I should've done it earlier. Sorry.)

*gives Sorin a look that screams: 'I think I am going to snap soon'*

"Nothing's wrong, what you said about me and Dusk surprised me, that's all," Alison responded with a small smile. She saw Sorin mouth the words "Save me," and was thinking, 'I don't want to interfere!' Alison glanced over at Kat uneasily.

"That means I've wasted my stay. I'm off again to check on the sleeping prince... Goodbye cherrio, whatever of the sort."*warps away*

"And yet another weirdo to make our lives that much harder." *sighs heavily*