• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia shuddered as she walked out of the infirmary and back to her shared room. Sometimes, being an empath wasn't easy. Add in all the emotions in the air, and Klotho telling her to get Poly off Nathaniel's case and Alicia felt overwhelmed yesterday. Alicia quietly opened the door, tried to sneak inside, ended up falling onto the floor from shivering. At least Poly was a heavy sleeper, heck Ace faceplanted in his room and he didn't wake up.

Meanwhile

Ace: "....sarcasm, Nathaniel was being sarcastic. No wonder I had trouble going to sleep, sis seems to have missed that. Great."

What an awful night. He finally managed to get some sleep, but he was still a bit groggy, which the bags under his eyes clearly showed. Feeling a bit empty inside, he decided to go the inn, make himself an egg sandwich or something, and wait for the others to wake up

What an awful night. He finally managed to get some sleep, but he was still a bit groggy, which the bags under his eyes clearly showed. Feeling a bit empty inside, he decided to go the inn, make himself an egg sandwich or something, and wait for the others to wake up

Ace: *walking in* "Morning Dusk."

Finishing off his breakfast, he noticed Ace walking in. Faking a smile, he turned to her and tipped his fedora a little bit. "Morning. You alright?"

Ace smiled a bit before rubbing her eyes, "I didn't have the easiest time going to sleep last night, to be honest. My mind kept me up again."

Ace smiled a bit before rubbing her eyes, "I didn't have the easiest time going to sleep last night, to be honest. My mind kept me up again."

"Oh? If you're having trouble sleeping, I think the healers have some medicine that eases you to sleep. Might want to consider speaking to one of them"

"Oh? If you're having trouble sleeping, I think the healers have some medicine that eases you to sleep. Might want to consider speaking to one of them"

Ace: "I'll have to drop by and ask for something to help me sleep when my mind keeps me up at night."

Gulasca: You slept? I couldn't. I was up all night thinking.

Ace: "Heh, I've had those nights where I'd think all night and not sleep at all."

Ace: "I'll have to drop by and ask for something to help me sleep when my mind keeps me up at night."

Ace: "Heh, I've had those nights where I'd think all night and not sleep at all."

Gulasca: I've been thinking where my brother is. Haven't slept three days straight...

Gulasca: I've been thinking where my brother is. Haven't slept three days straight...

"Up all night thinking?" Furrowing his brow, he began to boil up some water to make everyone a cup of tea or whatever. "That's not good, you two. Ace, are you sure everything's alright?"

Edited by DodgeDusk

Ace: "When I didn't sleep for three days straight, sleep deprived me thought about jumping off a balcony. And that's not good."

"Up all night thinking?" Furrowing his brow, he began to boil up some water to make everyone a cup of tea or whatever. "That's not good, Ace. Is anything the matter?"

Ace: "Alicia had a tough day yesterday, and the rest of mine revolved around trying to get her to come inside from the cold. Now she has this idea in her head that Nathaniel's after Poly, and the reason I didn't sleep so well, was because she somehow missed Nathaniel being sarcastic. Guess everyone was being open about showing their emotions and she got overwhelmed and misunderstood Nathaniel. Now she's mad at him."

Ace: "Alicia had a tough day yesterday, and the rest of mine revolved around trying to get her to come inside from the cold. Now she has this idea in her head that Nathaniel's after Poly, and the reason I didn't sleep so well, was because she somehow missed Nathaniel being sarcastic. Guess everyone was being open about showing their emotions and she got overwhelmed and misunderstood Nathaniel. Now she's mad at him."

Finishing the cups of tea, he offered two of them to Ace and Gulasca, although he was a bit reluctant on the latter. Sitting down and sipping his own, he listened to Ace. "Ouch... Goddammit Nathaniel... She was never good with emotions, from what I hear. Poor thing..."

"Up all night thinking?" Furrowing his brow, he began to boil up some water to make everyone a cup of tea or whatever. "That's not good, you two. Ace, are you sure everything's alright?"

Gulasca: Now that he's gone, I'm the head of the family. I-I don't know if I'm up to the task..

Gulasca: ... I'm worried how to act about it though. Most of my life I've been in the field. I don't know how to protect. Only to kill when asked..

"Do what you think is best, and try to remember what your older brother did. It'll come to you eventually"