Sorin

Glancing at her hand that was now gently caressing his face, he looked back at her face briefly, then looked down onto the floor. "Nightmares again... I really need to speak to Yuffie about that medicine he has... Thanks for trying though"

"Poor Yuffie. We're all really running him ragged. I think he's had to take to sleeping whenever."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nathaniel's mind wondered to other things, even if he was looking directly at Sorin with an expectant expression.

Poly managed to express himself so easily... He even tried to do it for other people; when it wasn't wanted...

Nathaniel would have to make a move on Glaedyr soon, true... Perhaps when they went with Breezy on his little side-journey?

"I'd say I'm offended because my ancestry is a magic family. Hell, even Purgatorial Storm is technically magical. But I just recently started using it again... But enough of that. Where does your power come from when you cast it? What emotions are you using?"

She blew out a sigh and shook her head. "Clearly, I need to get out more." It was actually kind of pathetic. Sure, she had forged some bonds over her time here, but the moment she picked up her studying habits again any knowledge of her teammates vanished. "Emotions..." she said, looking down to think it over when really she was trying to hide her sudden bout of panic. If they were going to study together, he would know her method, and gods above did she not want to reveal it. "Regret," she finally mumbled.

"Poor Yuffie. We're all really running him ragged. I think he's had to take to sleeping whenever."

"Fair point... I might Glaedyr if she has some leftover then. I know she took them for a while. Maybe she still does, who knows"

"Er... excuse me, Miss Kat? This is for you and Dusk"*Gives her a tray with a plate of fried rice*".... Also, I happen to have some medicine myself."

"Fair point... I might Glaedyr if she has some leftover then. I know she took them for a while. Maybe she still does, who knows"

"I used to have some, but a certain SOMEONE kept me distracted from replenishing my herb supply."

"Er... excuse me, Miss Kat? This is for you and Dusk"*Gives her a tray with a plate of fried rice*".... Also, I happen to have some medicine myself."

"Thank you so much, Samson."

"I used to have some, but a certain SOMEONE kept me distracted from replenishing my herb supply."

"Cheers, Samson" Briefly glancing at the plate, he turned his head to face Kat and smirked. "Oh? And who could that be~?"

Nathaniel's mind wondered to other things, even if he was looking directly at Sorin with an expectant expression.

Poly managed to express himself so easily... He even tried to do it for other people; when it wasn't wanted...

Nathaniel would have to make a move on Glaedyr soon, true... Perhaps when they went with Breezy on his little side-journey?

Ace wandered by Nathaniel, noticing he was watching Sorin and Silvia train, she decided to sit down and watch as well.

"Thank you so much, Samson."

"It's no problem. Let me go them them" Samson turned to go get them, but tripped as soon as he was out of their sight, before lifting himself, and continuing.

She blew out a sigh and shook her head. "Clearly, I need to get out more." It was actually kind of pathetic. Sure, she had forged some bonds over her time here, but the moment she picked up her studying habits again any knowledge of her teammates vanished. "Emotions..." she said, looking down to think it over when really she was trying to hide her sudden bout of panic. If they were going to study together, he would know her method, and gods above did she not want to reveal it. "Regret," she finally mumbled.

"I figured you were one of them. Dark magic isn't evil Silvia. It isn't necessarily related to negative emotions. The people who use it tend to have a lot of negative emotions due to the misconception. Try taking a more coercive attitude toward it. Have the confidence to bend things until you are satisfied with the results. Until then you don't stop." At those words, Sorin was holding a Ruin spell in his hand. "That is how I do it. Truthfully there are a lot of reasons to be confident."

Edited by Sorin

Angie: Using bad thoughts fuels magic in the worse way possible. It can over power and destroy you from the Inside that way.

Ace: "I'd say now she's a lot better now that the misunderstanding was cleared up."

"Good, good..." He turned his attention to Sorin talking about dark magic. "You do it that way, huh? I kind of expected that. I do it the 'hate' way, though I should really change to the other way. It's unhealthy, I guess."

"Cheers, Samson" Briefly glancing at the plate, he turned his head to face Kat and smirked. "Oh? And who could that be~?"

"Gee, I wonder."

"Good, good..." He turned his attention to Sorin talking about dark magic. "You do it that way, huh? I kind of expected that. I do it the 'hate' way, though I should really change to the other way. It's unhealthy, I guess."

"You GUESS?!"

"I try to release all my negative emotions in my swordplay."

"I figured you were one of them. Dark magic isn't evil Silvia. It isn't necessarily related to negative emotions. The people who use it tend to have a lot of negative emotions due to the misconception. Try taking a more coercive attitude toward it. Have the confidence to bend things until you are satisfied with the results. Until then you don't stop." At those words, Sorin was holding a Ruin spell in his hand. "That is how I do it. Truthfully there are a lot of reasons to be confident."

Silvia gave a slow nod in response, pressing her fingers against her back while using her other hand to hold the tome. "Right... don't stop until it bends completely to your will. That's... something else. Don't let it feel your negativity, give it nothing to fuel its desire to consume you." She closed her eyes, holding the tome up a bit and sliding her hand inside it, releasing the threads of energy and watching them swirl and connect into long, almost solid pillars of darkness... black darkness.

"Damn! Still?"

"Well~" Putting emphasis on that word, he grinned at her. "I think whoever distracted you needs to be punished... Don't you think?"

​"Perhaps in…" *starts coughing suddenly* "…Or maybe not…"

Silvia gave a slow nod in response, pressing her fingers against her back while using her other hand to hold the tome. "Right... don't stop until it bends completely to your will. That's... something else. Don't let it feel your negativity, give it nothing to fuel its desire to consume you." She closed her eyes, holding the tome up a bit and sliding her hand inside it, releasing the threads of energy and watching them swirl and connect into long, almost solid pillars of darkness... black darkness.

"Damn! Still?"

*shudders at the dark magic, but manages to not dissolve into panic. Barely.*

"Damn! Still?"

"Hmm... Where is your lance?" *Pulls up a Anna dummy* "I can still feel the negativity in you. Take it out on something."

bb. I'll be off for a bit. Somebody pick up the training for me please.

His face suddenly dropped. Cocking his head slightly, he put his hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"It's fine." *manages a smile at him* "Just a reaction to the nausea, Dusk." *glances outside* "I wonder if I should supervise that?"

Edited by Kat

"It's fine." *manages a smile at him* "Just a reaction to the nausea, Dusk." *glances outside* "I wonder if I should supervise that?"

"A react- Kat, there's a sink in the kitchen if you think..." Glancing outside, he notices the dark magic training session going on. "It... Might be for the best. Do be careful though"