• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Hmm... Where is your lance?" *Pulls up a Anna dummy* "I can still feel the negativity in you. Take it out on something."

bb. I'll be off for a bit. Somebody pick up the training for me please.

Silvia sighed, clenching her fist. "Back with Aurum..." She stared at the magic in her hands, marveling the glass-like structure - it was solid, yet strangely fluid all at once. With a flick of her wrist she shot the magic towards the dummy, watching the twin lines shoot towards the target before converging and crashing down upon it, rendering the dummy into shreds. "... Huh." She mumbled to herself for a moment, scanning the page before glancing up again at the remains of the dummy, quickly closing her hand again and stemming the energy flow.

"A react- Kat, there's a sink in the kitchen if you think..." Glancing outside, he notices the dark magic training session going on. "It... Might be for the best. Do be careful though"

"I'm not quite to that point. It's just the coughing is my body's reaction to keep from getting to that point."

Silvia sighed, clenching her fist. "Back with Aurum..." She stared at the magic in her hands, marveling the glass-like structure - it was solid, yet strangely fluid all at once. With a flick of her wrist she shot the magic towards the dummy, watching the twin lines shoot towards the target before converging and crashing down upon it, rendering the dummy into shreds. "... Huh." She mumbled to herself for a moment, scanning the page before glancing up again at the remains of the dummy, quickly closing her hand again and stemming the energy flow.

"H-Harem, do you w-want me to f-fetch it? Your lance, I mean."

Angie: Better. I don't study dark magic, nor do I use it but you're getting better at least.

"I'm not quite to that point. It's just the coughing is my body's reaction to keep from getting to that point."

"Huh... Suppose it makes sense..." Observing the group that had formed outside, he was curious about what they were practising... Or was, until he witnessed Silvia obliterate a dummy with dark magic. "... I hope she knows what she's doing..."

"Huh... Suppose it makes sense..." Observing the group that had formed outside, he was curious about what they were practising... Or was, until he witnessed Silvia obliterate a dummy with dark magic. "... I hope she knows what she's doing..."

"Have a little faith, Dusk." *smiles at him warmly* "She's a good girl. That's her choice."

"Just a bit worried, is all. I have faith she'll be able to learn the new method just fine"

"Of course. Because there's no such thing as a weak Dreamer."

"H-Harem, do you w-want me to f-fetch it? Your lance, I mean."

Angie: Better. I don't study dark magic, nor do I use it but you're getting better at least.

She opened her hand again, watching the green strands flow upward for a moment. "It's fine, Klotho. No regrets, no hatred." She drifted her hand over the tome again, drawing the magic from the words inscribed... only for it to practically jump towards her hand, drawn by it with a force so surprising she dropped the tome and took a step back. "What the actual... get off," she said, flinging the magic off of her and watching it fly without a purpose into the distance, only for it to dissipate after a certain point.

"Range at its finest. And yet... hmm."

She opened her hand again, watching the green strands flow upward for a moment. "It's fine, Klotho. No regrets, no hatred." She drifted her hand over the tome again, drawing the magic from the words inscribed... only for it to practically jump towards her hand, drawn by it with a force so surprising she dropped the tome and took a step back. "What the actual... get off," she said, flinging the magic off of her and watching it fly without a purpose into the distance, only for it to dissipate after a certain point.

"Range at its finest. And yet... hmm."

"Is it supposed to do that?"

"Hm..." Nathaniel returned to his thoughts.

Was Glaedyr completely oblivious? If so, that was rather disconcerting... This would be a relationship that would be hard to start, and perhaps even quick to end...? He shook his head to himself. No... That wouldn't happen.

That would be pretty bad...

"Is it supposed to do that?"

"Disappear like that? Yes. Jumping at me? Not... exactly. I've heard of that happening whenever it gets too... over-stimulated for lack of a better term..." Silvia swore under her breath, kneeling down to pick up the tome again. She had probably over-fueled it, accidentally given it more strands that the recommended three and the required two.

"Oh this? It's a Ruin tome."

"Disappear like that? Yes. Jumping at me? Not... exactly. I've heard of that happening whenever it gets too... over-stimulated for lack of a better term..." Silvia swore under her breath, kneeling down to pick up the tome again. She had probably over-fueled it, accidentally given it more strands that the recommended three and the required two.

​"Over… stimulated?" *thinking* "Oh, you mean like when you and Sister flirt?"

Angie: Ruin shouldn't do that. No magic should.. You put too much magic in it.

Be right back, Kat, dying from laughter. XD

I shouldn't double post but holy hell that's hilarious. Almost gave my slacking off away in school..

*takes a bow* thank you, thank you~

​"Over… stimulated?" *thinking* "Oh, you mean like when you and Sister flirt?"

Angie: Ruin shouldn't do that. No magic should.. You put too much magic in it.

Silvia felt herself blushing again, ducking her head underneath her hair and pretending to be wholly absorbed in the words. "That's something entirely different Klotho..." she muttered, glancing between a crate a few feet away and her tome. "You're right, Angie. Damn, I need to work on that, that's dangerous if I use too much..."

Silvia felt herself blushing again, ducking her head underneath her hair and pretending to be wholly absorbed in the words. "That's something entirely different Klotho..." she muttered, glancing between a crate a few feet away and her tome. "You're right, Angie. Damn, I need to work on that, that's dangerous if I use too much..."

"Oh, okay."

Angie: Using magic like that can cost your life. Tomes drain not only magic but life as well.