• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Oh NO. XD

Silvia glared down at the book in her hands and opened it again, turning to a usable page and facing the next crate she wanted as a target. Her eyes narrowed, and she re-opened her hand to let the threads slip through onto the page. She didn't even count them. She just let them spill, watching the pillar rise and flow around her hand, draining the energy for its own purpose.

It didn't think she was worthy? Please. She studied the damned magic for six months and it didn't deem her worthy? It wanted to be an uncooperative little bitch to her, even though she literally drained her LIFE into the spell for it to exist?

No, fuck you.

She would make this magic... hers.

She raised her hand and sent the magic flying, only to pull her hand back to make it slow, waiting for it to stop and merge itself into one. Once it it, she lowered her hand again, guiding the magic into the crate via a hole at the top and letting it wait there, itching to explode, itching to be released.

She released it from her grasp, watching the crate blow itself apart.

It was hers.

"Yay! You did it. If only I could use dark magic."

Why haven't you looked at my character development yet Vash.

Seeing the others starting to throw snowballs, Glaedyr ran across and stood in front of her snowman Mr Blizzard, with her arms spread wide protectively. "Whatever you do, don't aim for Mr Blizzard!~"

"Oh dear!" He adopted a strange accent. "Oh please, please! I don't want to die, I'm too young to die! I have relatives in Valm, I swear on my uncle Bob, uh-ahh?" He laughed again.

That was a terrible reference, I'm sorry, Vashi

"...Uh...I uh... needed to know if anyone in Ylisse had developed anything I should be aware of. How are you, by the way?

"At the moment, I'm feeling just a SMIDGE murderous. There is one thing that has come up, though I'll have to clear it with the patient before I reveal it to you. To do so otherwise would be a breach of confidentiality. Trust is the foundation of our army, and I do not wish to risk shattering any of it. On the subject of shattering, these VERY important herbs can now not be used, because someone didn't look before they threw, and unless anyone is willing to drink tea with a side helping of blood.

If you'll excuse me, I have a snowball fight I intend to win. You should join us!"

And a lecture to plot, he thought to himself. But then again, that's a given.

Yuffie ran towards the others, and scooped up a pile of pile of snow, hurling a snowball at Glaedyr. This ought to be fun!

"Yay! You did it. If only I could use dark magic."

Why haven't you looked at my character development yet Vash.

Just did!

Silvia turned to Angie, watching a smoking piece of the crate drop into the depths. "What type of magic do you use?"

"Oh dear!" He adopted a strange accent. "Oh please, please! I don't want to die, I'm too young to die! I have relatives in Valm, I swear on my uncle Bob, uh-ahh?" He laughed again.

That was a terrible reference, I'm sorry, Vashi

Still love it. XD

Yuffie ran towards the others, and scooped up a pile of pile of snow, hurling a snowball at Glaedyr. This ought to be fun!

"Oh no you DIDN'T~ What did I say about NOT aiming for me or the snowman?" She laughs "That's it, it's go time!" She grabs some snow and chucks it at Yuffie. "Take that!"

Just did!

Silvia turned to Angie, watching a smoking piece of the crate drop into the depths. "What type of magic do you use?"

Still love it. XD

"I'm an Archsage. Using Anima, Light, Wind and Staves magic."

(Damn me doing shadowed war during this!)

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

"At the moment, I'm feeling just a SMIDGE murderous. There is one thing that has come up, though I'll have to clear it with the patient before I reveal it to you. To do so otherwise would be a breach of confidentiality. Trust is the foundation of our army, and I do not wish to risk shattering any of it. On the subject of shattering, these VERY important herbs can now not be used, because someone didn't look before they threw, and unless anyone is willing to drink tea with a side helping of blood.

If you'll excuse me, I have a snowball fight I intend to win. You should join us!"

And a lecture to plot, he thought to himself. But then again, that's a given.

"Uh... I would, but I have an aversion to the cold."

"Oh no you DIDN'T~ What did I say about NOT aiming for me or the snowman?" She laughs "That's it, it's go time!" She grabs some snow and chucks it at Yuffie. "Take that!"

*whistles* "Get behind the cover I made!"

"Yes, the snowman robbed me blind!.. Wait, why have you got... Oh, you were NOT thinking about chucking one of them at me, were you?"

Ace:*laughing* "No silly, I'm on your side. And if you want, I can get your fedora back." Edited by Ace Tactician

Dashing through all the buildings and keeping close to their walls he eventually found his biggest challenge yet: Mr. Blizzard... [Damn that man!] Edging ever so closer to him, he sneakily exchanged the top hat for the fedora and took back his muffler. Chuffed that nobody saw him, he went back behind a wall and wrapped his muffler around his neck. "My stealthy tactics are second to none... 'Course, helps I'm in white too"

Ace:*laughing* "No silly, I'm on your side. And if you want, I can get your fedora back."

"I just got it back!" Tipping his fedora, he smiled at Ace. "Thanks for trying, though"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"An... Archsage? I've never heard of such a term..."

She's from the world of Awakening, where that doesn't exist so...

"Those with great knowledge can be an Archsage. So I read and read and trained and trained. Until I am at my peak. Archsages came from the continents Tellius and Elibe. Though on Tellius there were Archsages that were able to use Dark magic.."

*whistles* "Get behind the cover I made!"

"But but but...what about...Mr Blizzard..." Seeing most of the others armed with snow in their hands, she decided that hiding behind the cover was probably the best idea. "Actually...I'm coming!" She ran over to hide behind Dan's cover, and started forming another snowball in her hands ready to throw at someone.

Dashing through all the buildings and keeping close to their walls he eventually found his biggest challenge yet: Mr. Blizzard... [Damn that man!] Edging ever so closer to him, he sneakily exchanged the top hat for the fedora and took back his muffler. Chuffed that nobody saw him, he went back behind a wall and wrapped his muffler around his neck. "My stealthy tactics are second to none... 'Course, helps I'm in white too"

Damn you Dusk! I was about to say that about Samson not blending in!

"Hm?" Samson looked at the snowman and saw... nothing.

"I couldn't hear you over the sound of you losing this snowball fight!" Yuffie span out of the way of a snowball. "I knew that learning the waltz would have a benefit someday!"

"Uh... I would, but I have an aversion to the cold."

"I hate the dirt, but I can survive that for some fun!"

Yuffie threw a snowball that went wide, and splattered against an odd bump in the wall with a hat.

"Oh dear, oh dear! I have started something I may not be able to finish, what is this madness~?" Nathaniel grabbed another handful of snow and tossed it at Dan's leg, and ran off. "Build a fortress, walls tend to be easy to walk around~!"

"I couldn't hear you over the sound of you losing this snowball fight!" Yuffie span out of the way of a snowball. "I knew that learning the waltz would have a benefit someday!"

"I hate the dirt, but I can survive that for some fun!"

Yuffie threw a snowball that went wide, and splattered against an odd bump in the wall with a hat.

"All right then... I'll try..." (Should a priest do such things? Oh well...) Samson formed an odd snowball, and threw it at Dan.

Dashing through all the buildings and keeping close to their walls he eventually found his biggest challenge yet: Mr. Blizzard... [Damn that man!] Edging ever so closer to him, he sneakily exchanged the top hat for the fedora and took back his muffler. Chuffed that nobody saw him, he went back behind a wall and wrapped his muffler around his neck. "My stealthy tactics are second to none... 'Course, helps I'm in white too" "I just got it back!" Tipping his fedora, he smiled at Ace. "Thanks for trying, though"

Ace:"Found you! And..."*throws snowball towards Dan*

Watching the snowball fire towards Dan he couldn't help pulling a smile. "Ha... Nice shot, Ace... Now, I MIGHT be able and pull out my silver bow..."

"I wouldn't be so sure that you're winning either~" She chuckled as she threw another snowball from behind the cover, and this time it was more on target.

"Oh dear, oh dear! I have started something I may not be able to finish, what is this madness~?" Nathaniel grabbed another handful of snow and tossed it at Dan's leg, and ran off. "Build a fortress, walls tend to be easy to walk around~!"

"All right then... I'll try..." (Should a priest do such things? Oh well...) Samson formed an odd snowball, and threw it at Dan.

She turned to see a number of snowballs all heading for Dan who was next to her behind the wall, and she tried in vain to avoid the sideways splatter from them from when they made impact. "They might be right...We may need a fortress instead!"

Watching the snowball fire towards Dan he couldn't help pulling a smile. "Ha... Nice shot, Ace... Now, I MIGHT be able and pull out my silver bow..."

Ace:"Thanks, I still have more tricks up my sleeve." *Throws more snowballs at the people behind the snowfort.*

Seeing Silvia and Angie involved in a serious conversation, Yuffie knew that he had to stop that. There was a snowball fight to be had.

He walked up to the women. "Excuse me ladies, were you aware that you're about to take part in a snowball fight?" With that, he dropped a bundle of snow on Silvia's head, and quickly threw some snow at Angie.

He then began to run off, but slipped on some snow, and landed rather gracelessly on his posterior, before scrambling up, and searching for cover.